youtu.be/Nt59QbKPJCE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the plot thickens...

>Called Chad
>6'3"
>Rich and famous
>attractive af (n-no homo)
He's a walking meme

You said "cringle". Like Chris Cringle, like Santa Claus, you fucking bitch.. Does that make you Santa Claus, huh? You think you're so cool, huh? All Santa Claus and all? Well frick off with your holier-than-thou bullSHIT you fucking weenie. You probably unironically use the word "music" you weaboo.You said "cringle". Like Chris Cringle, like Santa Claus, you fucking bitch.. Does that make you Santa Claus, huh? You think you're so cool, huh? All Santa Claus and all? Well frick off with your holier-than-thou bullSHIT you fucking weenie. You probably unironically use the word "music" you weaboo.

>75 years old and still wears cap flipped backwards

Hahahahaha

youre in good company then

>looks like Will Ferrel
Truly a normalfag's wet dream

Is he /ourguy/

nice trips
illuminati confirmed

I'm taller than Thom Yorke, yet I'm still short.

>only one above 6' is Chad
what did he mean by this

>talented ones are manlets
>meanwhile the tall one is stuck to caveman shit (drums)

G

Taylor Lautner is 5'8.5, these women must be 6'1+. They're the ones that are 'freaks' here, not him.

>Taylor Lautner is 5'8.5
aint shit. girls are that tall nowadays

Calm down Taylor
also
>not having a tall woman fetish
pleb

if you aren't taller than a 6'2 woman when they wear heels (i.e 6'3) you're a bonafide manlet

Not really, most girls I know hover around 5'5, any girl 5'8 or above is generally considered tall. I'm afraid Sup Forums has deluded you when it comes to heights.
I meant freaks as in they are tall for women more than he is short for a man.

Most women I know are his height if not taller. He's a certified suicidal manlet.

Congrats, most women you know are like 4 inches taller than the national average, I'm impressed.

Maybe he's swedish or some shit

Where did this meme come from?

I'd rather be a tall NEET than be Thom Yorke's height and have his fame

>the tallest is called CHAD

>chad
>6'3

>not browsing the best board on Sup Forums
I don't even lift and it's still the board I admire most

Chad did it AGAIN

REEEEEEE

Average height for females in Sweden is 5'5. Try again.

I find these exaggerated claims to try and prove fucking height memes pretty sad tbqh.

Only idiots believe statistics for things many people are insecure about, just look around you instead of looking up information, those things are always skewed to the small side

I mean the claimed average of penis sizes should give that away since you can see penises everywhere you want and they're not that small

being called chad automatically adds 8 inches to your height

>5'5
Are you in a 3rd world country or just making shit up.

>implying people with small dicks would willingly get them out

Isn't joke-adam lingerkoffers a talletoj?

What said.
How often do you see people get out their small dicks irl? Also most average penis size sources you'll find online were self measured, how many people do you think slightly exaggerated? lol

Why wouldn't you believe statistics when it comes to height? They're pretty accurate as the data is measured properly and if you find the study papers you can see the average height based on age range and race. White women between 20-29 have an average height of 5'5 in the US pretty much.
This applies to too
Are you guys literally that consumed by these height memes that you genuinely believe 5'8 is a typical height for women? Or do you just have a terrible way of telling other peoples heights? Are you the type of people who claim 6'2 when you're 5'11?

But on the Internet, penises are mostly amateur or even anonymous and they're still bigger than the supposed average. The more likely reality is that the people who make those polls drop the average below the actual average, anticipating the mini penises' fury. Either that, or those who have small penises have such small penises (which is likely based on small penises that do get posted) that they completely lower the average disproportionately.

Like the median penis is at least 7 inches but the average might actually be 6.

Wait, are we talking Sup Forums polls or actual research data? And are you going by your opinion of penis size by people posting pictures of their cocks on Sup Forums?

so much insecure little men in this thread

>Like the median penis is at least 7 inches but the average might actually be 6.

wow you REALLY learned about penis stats from Sup Forums and /soc/

not our fault that we didn't get to choose what to be born with

So many fucking morons in this thread who are 6'3 on the internet while in reality they're 5'11 and no one gives a shit about their height.

>most girls I know hover around 5'5
are you chinese? this is some pathetic manlet denial.

>tfw 5'11"

Am I a manlet?

King-of-Manlets manlet

Chinese girls are like average 5'1-3
Are you guys SERIOUSLY this fucking deluded?

Seriously. Men under 6' shouldn't be aloud to reproduce. They're not real men.

youtu.be/3Oq9BiQxJdg

>chad dresses as babymetal band member and play some Judas Priest with them
>bring surprise bday cake for lead singer and commandeers a "happy bday to you" with the crowd
>couple days earlier babymetal danced with the chili peppers during their set
youtu.be/Nt59QbKPJCE

>they're going to open for Metallica and Guns N Roses next month

>attractive af
the most attractive guy in RHCP has always been and always will be Fru

Kys for being this vapid

Babymetal pregnant when?

im going to name all my kids chad

>tfw 6'3"
>tfw good-looking, successful, socially well-adapted, bougie-ass school
>tfw used to browse this board when massively depressed, now checking it out over winter break
>tfw heightposting still a thing

Iunno he one on the right is kinsey 6

I am 6'4". 6'0-2" is the perfect Alpha-Male height, It doesn't hurt to have a bit more, but I'd honestly rather be 6'2" for convenience.

stamper is jelly belly!

What the fuck did you just call me?

Stamper is literally THE man himself

>Reminder celebrities lie about their height
In this case to convince people that they aren't such manlets.

>be me
>7'1
>"you're too big user you'll crush me x3"

>be Frusciante
>5'8
>"fill me with babies RIGHT NOW"

kek this explains a lot about Lars' personality

>estatura means height

what a faggot

I would have guessed more like 5'2 MAYBE 5'4
his posture must really just suck

>5'5

Just fucking lol. As if being that ugly wasn't bad enough. No wonder he's so salty all the fucking time

What a creep. What a weirdo. What a manlet.

YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Mike under Brian in every way possible

Manlets are subhuman scum

kek being that short, disappear completely would be easy for him