Going on a trip soon, what are good movies to watch during a long flight?

Going on a trip soon, what are good movies to watch during a long flight?

Come on Sup Forums, help a brother out.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o4CHAAm2Hdo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

OH cr*p

>two black women pilots

Well that explains what happened to that plane in egypt

flight of at least 10 hrs ...

Bring the Band of Brothers Blu-ray set.

Do they make portable blu ray players yet?

Yes. But I use my laptop that has blu-ray reader. Portable USB BR reader/writer also available out there.

>2 Nigger sheboons flying a plane

Implying any sane, logical man would put his life in the hands of two subhuman chimps.

I personally like calm, slow-moving stuff that can put me to sleep for the duration of the flight. Something with good characters/dialogue, and very little plot (whatever plot there is should be meandering).

Stoner-noir (Big Lebowski/Inherent Vice) is good for this, as is Dazed and Confused.

That's pretty racist.

WE WUZ PILOTZ N SHITZ

Recently watched Apollo 13 on a flight with heavy turbulence. Never felt more immersed

DUDE NIGGERS LMAO

edgy.

There have been black astronauts, so I'd give two shits.

>2011+5
>not being a complete litteral racist

Reservoir Dogs, Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Raging Bull, Do the Right Thing, Casablanca, Badlands, Harakiri, La Haine....

Well excuse me if I don't fit the hive mind, monsieur.

My reasons on not hating the black man are based on facts, logic and interaction.

The nigger on the other hand has got to go.

Watch Die Hard 1-4

Fuck Die Hard 2-4

>implying not all "black" people don't have atleast a little bigger In them

Are those real pilots? Those are the most attractive pilots I've ever seen.

>turbulence
>space

Your immersion should've been constantly broken.

Yojimbo, The Body Guard, Cut-Throats Nine, TRUE ROMANCE, Clerks...

Jesus Christ dude, I hope you're just pretending to be retarded.

>bigger

Well we all know your mind is really at.

I hope you are too.

>Bigger

For you.

The Maltese Falcon, Dressed to Kill (De Palma), Mo' Better Blues, 1408, Outrage, Ernest Hemingway's The Killers (either version)...

The Great Escape, Belly, Coffy, A Fistfull of Dollars, Blade Runner, The Killing

The Fighter, Dead Alive, Irreversible, White Men Cant Jump, American History X, WHO'S AFRAID OF VIRGINIA WOOLF

Ive gotten extremely drunk during 2-8 hour plane or train journeys and listened to poscasts.

Best way to pass the time fämälämä

The Decalogue

Back in like '07 I watched snakes on a plane at the start of the flight because it was one of the options to watch for some reason. That was literally the most stupid decision, I had my feet up on the seat and didn't go to the bathroom the whole flight...
So yeah, don't watch that.

>My reasons ... are based on facts, logic and interaction.

M'gentleman

how can u guys hear headphones on a plane?

i was using my HD800s in my ipad and couldn't hear shit

Are you even allowed to decide not to take the flight after already being on the plane? Or would that look incredibly suspicious?

you permanently lost the internet by doing that. but you won it back forever cause its so funny. meh

>FLYING AIR ZIMBABWE

Watch documentaries. They are very calming like Air Crash Investigations and Seconds From Disaster.

AIR DISASTERS IS THE ABSOLUTE GOAT

SMITHSONIAN IS THE BEST CHANNEL ON CABLE
youtube.com/watch?v=o4CHAAm2Hdo