Anyone who believes in God has to be a little retarded amr?

Anyone who believes in God has to be a little retarded amr?

No. Some people have a way of doing things and thinking things differently, just because it isnt your way doesnt mean its wrong. Islam, however, is wrong.

yes

Yes. Don't listen to this fag Anyone who has an imaginary friend and truly believes they exist are called schizophrenic.

So yes, a little retarded.

No, just different. It has nothing to do with intelligence.

you right

Jesus fucking Christ.

Harley Quinn is so fucking hot in this movie. Like I've never wanted to ravage someone sexually this much.

I generally consider religious people less intelligent. But not retarded

Just as retarded as someone that dismisses the notion.

No one knows.

People that believe there's some sort of higher being that created the universe; no. People that believe in an existing religion and think it's the wholesome truth; yes.

Honestly explaining away our existence by creation is not any weirder than the best scientific one we have.

Big time retarded

I'm a Christfag and I believe in dinosaurs, evolution and the big bang. Just because you have faith in a higher power doesn't make you a retard. Science can tell you how everything happens, not why.

Retardation: the post

not all are, people that believe that everything in the Bible, Quran, or Torah should be taken literally definitely are, but I believe that a God created the universe under a set of physical laws then left us to our own devices, the only intervention I believe he ever made was sending down Jesus to set things straight with how he wanted us to live, but I don't believe in any miracles or a single thing from the Old Testament

why the hell did they make Harley Quinn look like some bitch that shops at Hot Topic?

You're not actually a Christian then, you're just conforming to the religion that your parents taught you because you're too afraid of death existing. There's literally no reason to believe in Yahweh than any other god.

JESUS is real

JESUS loves me every time

That's retarded kill yourself

Absolutely.

Are you some bitch that shops at Hot Topic as well?

Check out this fucking retard guys.

No, if someone grows up with a religion then it can be scary to go against everything you know as truth for fear of becoming an outcast.

Does religion explain why we have the most negligent unempathetical parent in the universe? He just fuckin' locked us in the SUV when it's 140 degrees out, and little Timmy is stabbing his siblings with a knife that the creepy uncle gave him.

>Lucky You
Shit I never even noticed that. Fucking genius.

Imagine this, on the day of resurrection, you will be judged based off of your actions in this world. If you don't believe in 1 God, the Islamic God, you are fucked... for ETERNITY.

If you believe that you, an intelligent being that is completely different from all other things, was made by pure chance, and you were made to dick off for 80ish years, you're fucking retarded.

I was raised non-religious, spent most of my life an atheist and then came to realize that atheism is more fucktarded than any religion can possibly be as it completely denies possibilities that are transparent to the naked eye. I found comfort in the teachings of Christianity and view the old and new testaments as guidelines (as they are meant to be) not as history lessons like atheists tend to assume for critical purposes.

Retard detected.

Anyone can be indoctrinated. It seems to get in deeper with dumb people thought. Especially the ones that don't know they're dumb, that's how you get extremists.

Actually, yes it does explain that. I don't feel like going into detail, but there is a lot about "hurr durr y dosnt god save kidz wit canser" and shit like that.

Please, the difference between you and religion is that you believe what a different old man wrote in a different book.

The lucky you tattoo makes me hard as carbon under immense pressure and heat for a long period of time.

Consider suicide.

If he has the ability but not the will, he's malicious.

Why didn't you just reply "hurr durr"? Same basic principle to what you just said.

The fear of being so indiferent to the universe make some people need to belive in that kind of crap, and even think they are getting an aswer when praying and shit... so yes

*tips fedora*

Did you just assume religious text writers to be old MEN?!

Bump

not retarded to not look at harley quinn

Last I checked, the first testament is a couple of thousand years old, if not more. Not too sure what you'd call that, but yeah, I'd call it old.

were have we found all 500 dinosaurs? and what do you mean we dont know how they became extinct science?

Your a dinosaur.

im about as dinosaur as sue

>don't believe in miracles
>believes in jesus
If you believe he resurrected then you're confirmed a hypocrite. If you don't, you're just retarded.

It's always been a mistery to me how someone like you, a person who only takes the bible as a guide and someone who takes the bible as actual facts called the same way. Not hating just saying.

Agnosticism makes more sence than either.

>mistery

That's just another word for atheism.

Anyone who would post This must be wearing a fedora

you athiests are counting your chickens before they hatch.

oh hey welcome to the afterlife
oh I know what to do

no. agnostics do not deny the existence of potential higher powers. they just don't believe nor disbelieve. Atheist flat out do not believe in any higher power. Agnostics like things like karma, energy and positive vibes and shit like that.

Just call yourself a faggot if you believe in that stupid shit. You should smoke less weed.

see there, the power of a higher being fucked that up. or maybe not.

Being retarded has nothing to do with Intelligence.

kek.

No it means you dont know. You dont believe or deny possibilities. Because you want proof.. something substantial. Does that mean god doesnt exist.. no. But by logic.. most of us aren't exactly close to being sold on it.

Don't tell me to not believe in myself faggot you've got no right too

haha the problem is someone is in charge up there atheist and its not you maybe its the one called God

i prefer allah

>up there
tell me more.

Agreed, now lets ban organized religion.

Why? dont you read what the Bible says? God made the rules

there is no point in not believing in God. There is no obligation to discuss him you can pray to him in your closet. Not believing is over confidence in Richard Dawkins

No, I dont read fiction.

The concept of a god who judges primarily based on belief is a completely transparent man-made invention.

The only explanation for such bullshit metaphysics is as a protection mechanism for the religion it serves to help propagate.

Think about it.

Why would god care what you BELIEVE over how you act? Over how good a person you are? Over how well you dealt with life's challenges?

Why faith over bravery or honesty?

This makes NO SENSE, except in one context: that of a religion trying to propagate. How else could you make certain that belief is valued above all other things, except to invent a god who values belief over all other things?

We can't know if there is a god, but here's one thing of which we can be certain: Any God that tells you faith is more important than actions is wholly man-made.

What did he mean by this?

If you're referring to the film, it's because she's looked like that in the comics for years now. If you are referring to the comics themselves, who knows. Waning sales?

I get that you were going for an edgy response but seriously who doesn't read fiction

We can't know the truth anyway, that's why it's called faith. Humans have limit knowledge of the universe and we based everything from that. If something exists outside of that, like a higher power, then the same rules that apply to the universe don't apply. So really we can't know.

Pretentious left-wing publicist faggots.

This thread is the embodiment of Sup Forums

The problem is that as humans we don't have the power to prove that kind of stuff yet, as also believers don't have the power to prove it was a higher power. Faggot.

>mfw this thread

I actually see where you're coming from (savor those words, you'll never see them on this website again) but to call the big bang theory equally "weird" to the notion of the universe being created is completely naive. Very simply, the big bang theory abides by the known laws of the universe and the observations which have been made by scientists, and no other explanation does as much. It's got proof back behind it, and that should be enough for anybody who does anything that science enabled. Do you brush your teeth? Good! That toothbrush was made by science. Well, not literally but you get my point. Do you eat fruits? Good for you, those fruits were artificially selected, a process which has been perfected by science. Etc.

>If something exists outside of that, like a higher power, then the same rules that apply to the universe don't apply.
Thats why "believing in a higher being" is bullshit.
Look nobody cares if somebody has faith in whatever as long as they dont brag aroung with it or kill people.
Treat your faith like your penis: Only show it off in private and dont fucking shove it down childrens throats!

Of course all the anti-religion edge lords come out when Suicide Squad releases

It's like the full moon for Hot Topic shoppers, school shooters, and hoes

I agree with Buddha, there may be a god, there may not be a god. It doesn't really matter because either way god is playing no part in your life.

dinosaurs are plastic

A nice way to put it!

I would rather suck the snot out of a dead nuggets nose than burn in eternal damnation.... AMR

Man, you guys are sad.

The fact that you have to call religious people retarded and stupid in order to validate yourselves is very childish.

Sure, many religions have their faults, but at least those who follow them don't seek validation in themselves by being dismissive and "enlightened" on message boards, they're busy doing things with their lives.

If this is your only way to be assured that there is no God, then you should consider growing up and have these discussions in real life, where you're feelings aren't protected by a glass screen and ambiguity.

>god is playing no part in your life
I dont know man, I'm not a religious person by any means but part of me knows there has got to be SOME kind of benevolent force preventing this and all other theoretical realities from just being pure fire and diarrhea torture dimensions.

Nigger*

ever walked through a children's hospital? that's all the validation I need when it comes to the existence of god.

Define "God" because that's like saying if someone believes in Aliens they must be retarded, when logically we are so insignificant relative to the size of the Universe, that we have no way of conceiving any kind of Being, or form of Life (Energy) even thinking different Dimensions - that could be controlling us.

We believe we have free-will. We believe that we are highly intelligent, however we are such a Young planet, incredibly young intellectually, and basically nothing compared to the concept of Time and Space - as it exists for what we know.

I'm not saying there is a God, or that there is a higher being that could have created us for their amusement, but honestly it's not that hard to fathom it being true.

Just so you know I have a masters, make over six figures, and the most retarded thing I do is coming on this site for the last 7ish years in the evenings to blow off steam and escape the stress of reality.

how does he treat you?

sure because we cant explain one thing, let us invent something which is even harder to explain..
youre making ockham want to kill himself (if he wasnt dead already!)