dubs yes,trips yes, if not no, quads u post urself doing it

Diphenhydramine?

Roll

Allergy meds lol

Yup

roll

They're $1 lol

dxm is better you're a fucking idiot

is that benadryl? If so, the walls are about to start melting and the voices are always right.

nice dubs, do it op

Looks about 325 mg.
LD50 in rats is 500 mg/kg, so you should be safe unless you hurt yourself while high

That's like my regular sleeping dosage.

Take it if you want to feel drowsy. If you want to trip on it, I'd highly advise against it. It's horrible.

It's a horrible trip. Most regret it. But, if you're a massive dumbass Faggot, then don't exceed 300 mg unless you want to be super OP

How many should I take if I want to feel like I'm on promo with codeine

Do it faggot

Don't exceed 300 or you could get ER'd

Are you gonna trip on dxm? That looks a lot like benadryl

It is benadryl

Looks like penicillin. Do you have a bacterial infection? If so I would highly recommend.

This 100%. Dph is nightmare fuel, dxm is god.

youtube.com/watch?v=IX4X2I4HQ7s

Pharmafag here
Its not worth it. Computer duster is better for a high but worse for your brain. Diphenhydramine just makes you feel high cuz of how drowsy it makes you feel

I just took 150 mg, is that enough to do anything at all? Or do I need more

It causes legit hallucinations that you can talk to and interact with. That's not just being tired.

I'm 150 pounds btw

Do it man you'll trip the fuck out

Take 300mg if you want to feel like you weigh 400 lbs. 600-800 for full delerium, you don't get much of it before that. Careful, this shit is dangerous, especially if mixed with anything else like alcohol or opiates.

What flavor of tic tac is those.

I took 200 mg

Do you guys want a trip report?

700mg or go home

250, I just took 2 more

quit being a pussy

1000 mg or kys

Fuck bloods bitch

OG 40oz, remember that fucking name blood

What do you mean by "it", Peasant?

Lmao is that over the counter benadryl? Get the fuck out of here and do some real drugs you pathetic bitch

Shits no joke. It's not even comparable to recreational drugs. Most people do it once, freak out, and never touch it again.

I take 3 to 4 benadryl in the morning for my allergies and don't feel shit. Then a few later if they start acting up again. The fact you losers actually want to trip off this shit is hilarious.

I still don't feel shit

700mg. It's not even worth it if you don't go all the way.

I don't have enough for that

life? living?
no, no it isn't.
but I'm gonna suffer through it until my kids are 18 because their mothers are fucking clueless without me.
then when they're no longer my responsibility, I'll take my leave.
they won't even be able to understand what I've given up for them.
my suffering will become theirs.

Answer is subjective, death is relative to the "individual" And it's mind set during the experience. But that is just one aspect that influences the outcome. Go walk and get over it

What the fuck are you talking about?

Then go to bed and try again next week.

I think it's hilarious that people try to kill themselves on dph. I can't imagine how terrifying their trip is when they have suicide on the mind.

you wont die, you will go into a delirious state. it sucks. look up dph trips on erowid

lol just eat the fucking tic tacs

I'm not even tripping

Bump

Why

if you tring to kys nah
if your trying to trip nah
if your trying to sleep for 17 hours yeah

It's most likely not going to be fun.. It makes you feel like you want to jump outa your own skin lol.. That shit is nuts I can't even stand the effects unless I have some opiates mixed in then it actually feels kinda nice..

I did 550mg, I tripped my balls off for about 9 straight hours.
It's a lot different from typical hallucinogens in the sense that you can't tell the hallucinations are fake. I had full conversations with people that aren't there and spent like half an hour trying to get onto a couch in my room. I don't own a couch.
People say it's a nightmare, but it doesn't feel like one at the time. I was just delirious as shit, in retrospect it was horrifying.
It's something I'm glad I did for the experience, but not something I'll ever do again.

Do it.

>spent like half an hour trying to get onto a couch in my room. I don't own a couch.

>Add-on
Honestly, the worst part about it was the first 45 minutes or so while that super hard body high was kicking in. I was legitimately stuck to the floor because my body was like a stone too heavy to lift. After someone helped me up, I started tripping hardcore and was able to move again.

Heres a dope song about dph

youtu.be/2uN60jMggaY

Basically my roommate's reaction. Dude told me the next day he found me wandering the halls in my dorm at 3:30AM, took me home, then watched me struggle to get onto a couch and have conversations with air.

its worth it if you like holding a bunch of pills

> I don't own a couch.

kekular

I did 20 of those things once while I was drinking. When I woke up there was blood on the walls, and puke all over the carpet.
>mfw waking up

You could have fucking died, idiot. Don't mix drugs with alcohol without doing research.

I already knew. Just did it anyway.

Are you just suicidal then? CNS failure is a real thing.