Why is the current comedy headed by women so fucking stupid, Sup Forums?

Why is the current comedy headed by women so fucking stupid, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DLEnJxohGwE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You really don't know?

Attempt at "male humor" "I ate burger" "penis" shits" "penis"

are you sure that's the logic/reasoning you want to honestly fucking employ?

the majority of comedians aren't funny and the majority of comedians arent women, therefore the majority of women comedians arent funny.

that's... actually pretty sensible.

Pretty seriously, last female comedian [with a show] I found funny was.... Sarah Silverman?

Comedian success is determined by how much people like their comedy

The world is full of fat retards

That form of comedy resonates with them

Dumb fucking comedians are a by-product of dumb fucking people.

>everybody's dumb, the world is dumb
>dumb dumb dumb.

calm down fedora. There's "smart" comedy out there too.

People think risqué = funny

Women aren't funny. It's just a fact. Of course there are some exceptions like in everything.

But yea, most are terrible and of the few decent ones, very few have any insightful material.

I think Amy Schumer is hot and funny. Get mad about it.

just answering the question fag bag

And when is the last time you walked outside, everyone on this planet is barely holding onto consciousness. I can't get through one day without dealing with a worthless pile of shit that slows me down 10 fold

And fuck off "fedora" I fucking hate those bastards most of all, and fuck you too

And I am aware of the existence of smart comedy but you would have to be insane to not accept it is the minority

you're on of the retards then. I bet u like that bitch from ghostbusters and that girl cop mlvie

Wtf is that

No neither.

wtf I hate Jews now

Nailed it.

How long you been here?
Should've happened sooner

I've never seen a funny female. Comedian or actress

is that creepachu? I know this thing. i've seen this thing.

Feels good to absorb all this mad.

Guys. I claim this trolled little faggot.

HE'S MINE.

Hitler tryed to tell people about those sneaky fucking jews but because he went all batshit crazy later nobody will believe shit now and just call you racist

Because of how comedy has been structure. Comedy was how you criticized the elite; they made fun of those in power. This used to be the left mocking the right, and when the right was in power it was funny. Now the left is in power, and most comedians are on the left.

The jester can mock the king. Now the jester IS the king, and as a consequence he isn't funny anymore.

Plus you've answered your own question

>women
>funny

I thought she was funny till she bacame an sjw

Well that's like claiming the penny you found on the ground.

There wasn't even any bait. He had to create the bait himself and then take it. He's a self-perpetuating troll.

My god....do you know what this means? It means he's....unstoppable. This is like witnessing the creation of the atom bomb.

>I ate a burger
>penis
Who the fuck are you quoting?
This is obvious bait, but you got me...

A very good point on the whole.

Here's my question: why are there no comedians on the right?

Because...

Are you ready guys?

>because women are stupid

#rekt

I fucking kek'd. Holy shit I kek'd. The glory, I beholdeth.

wait, david?

That's a good article, thanks for posting dickhead.

Lil dicky

she's as bad as those "I'm a dad" or the bro peaked in high school comedians.

Because it's a new shift. New jesters will pop up and the cycle will continue.

holy fucking shit this article actually is pretty good.

I dunno but I'd do a sex with that thing.

>Why is the current comedy headed by women so fucking stupid, Sup Forums?

It's not.
You're just a butt-hurt loser with mommy issues.

Enjoy your future as a trap.

I mean, she's pretty funny, but no woman comedian makes me laugh like Louis C K, George Carlin, or Steve Martin. She's honestly not that bad, she makes me laugh every once in a while, but fucking every time those guys say anything I'm in stitches. I don't think female comedians are unfunny, they just aren't nearly as funny as they should be to be compared with the greats.

You must be a newfag to find that user particularly edgy.

Sounds sexist but I'm pretty sure women just aren't as funny as men.

You've only taken half the red pill tbh fam

I don't find comedy routines funny, I prefer improvised comedy more than anything. I don't have a problem with Amy, I think she's about on par with the other projects comedy Central put out.

Women aren't as intelligent as men

It's like comparing whites and niggers

I think a lot of it has to do with how kids are raised. Girls aren't encouraged to be funny or to risk looking stupid the way that boys are. So by the time they grow up, they've had less "practice" being funny, particularly in the way standups are funny, since standups also have to assert their opinion, which women are also discouraged from. I know several women who can be hilarious and none of them would do stand-up if you paid them. They'd rather pursue witty writing, which women have been doing for centuries.

It's the exact same logic employed by OP, so, while juvenile, still relevant.

The problem is not the jews entirely but a subgroup within their midst, when you spam anti-jew shit you might end up hitting the innocent kikes the bad ones uses for shield.
We gotta be precise against this because unlike muslims, you are not automatically fucked by the presence of jews.

...I am Op. All of those are me.

well said nigga

Ck is a sex predator. Look it up.

Ok but....there's been a democrat in the whitehouse for 8 years?

Woah bro don't get all mad over it

I'm Op and I'm black

also I kinda regret making this thread. It should be a woman hate thread because women are stupid and unfunny and invading Sup Forums.

>being this mad

>Gawker & Roseanne Barr
Wow if that's not damning evidence I don't know what is

Op here, lemme add: This is Superman in that stupid ass faux empowerment show "Supergirl". Here we are utilizing the "Make men weaker so women appear stronger" concept. Another example of women SUCKING.

is they allowed adequate comedians "in" smthsmth would not get their shekels...

So are a bunch of great people, with women screaming rape every 5 seconds I'm surprised we all aren't

Why does superman have the ass of a beautiful woman?

Like all comedians are fucking stupid with an extremely small percentage of whom don't talk out their ass like Brian Regan

Why don't you just not watch supergirl

what? you are automatically fucked when you are born, and when you start investigating who is fucking you you discover jews upon jews...

being a jew for most of them is like a being a relative of a criminal, you reap the rewards, but you have no say, you have to silently nod at what the elders say... if you disobey you get it worse than any average nazi, you are labeled self-hating jew, get evicted, fired etc

so correct not all jews are "bad", but it's very hard to be an honest jew when you know that everybody who's ever had dealings with jews hates them and the reasons for hate are absolutely understandable and natural.

You can stop watching the liberal section of tv.

CMT, FOX, Trinity Broadcasting, etc.

You're seriously watching supergirl and whining that shits for chicks lol

hahahaha in talking about funny you posted hot

there is a few exceptions, I love Nina Conti

fun fact - she is mentally ill and dealing with madness being cool about stuff

her political views are shit though

youtube.com/watch?v=DLEnJxohGwE