/got/ general

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/gameofthrones/comments/4jjqi9/everything_my_theory_about_what_the_high_sparrow/
reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/4k5htd/i_am_daniel_sackheim_im_a_television_director_and/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why is she so perfect, lads?

Why aren't you posting in the cunny thread?

Make love to me, Ned.

what cunny thread?

She can't be perfect if she looks better when she is fatter.

GUYS!! HOW TRUE IS THIS???

reddit.com/r/gameofthrones/comments/4jjqi9/everything_my_theory_about_what_the_high_sparrow/

OMG I DONT WANT ANY OF THE TYRELLS TO DIE ;_;

Is there any story arc left worth watching?

I think they fucked everything up now.

nigga, everyone's gonna die

The Dorne one is pretty gud

Reminder that Dayne dual wielding was literally inspired by a Nokia ad about Bruce Lee

That Jon looks like a tard

Dorne.
Thats pretty much the only reason I am still watching. Hope we see more of the sneks this season.

Reminder that they couldn't make him using one sword look superhuman and cool, so they went with two

BRAVO DND

jesus christ

Is this real?

no shit sherlock

And they damned well did it. Dayne looked sick

I sort of agree with them. If they are trying to show superhuman skills, dual weilding is not bad

>We could not achieve that using one sword

>Fail miserably using two swords

>BrendonFraser.just

Yes

reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/4k5htd/i_am_daniel_sackheim_im_a_television_director_and/

All of it

I've been away from /got/ for a few days. What are the latest thoughts on Varys. Is everyone hype for Varys to get some better scenes? And by 'better scenes' i mean of course new eunuch jokes.

NExt episode will delve into his backstory a bit it seems

people bitched about salsa no getting naked so dnd will have the actress playing salsa in the play get naked instead

Prop department confirmed a shit

I can't get over the idea that someone would see Bruce lee doing something awesome (and even that was faked) and think they could apply the same idea to some random handsome actor.

Like. Holy shit. There are no words.

not so say they aren't shit, but these are the same people who pretended Jon Snow was dead for 8 months even tho everyone knew they were lying.

I don't give much credit to their "y-yeah it's shaggydog" and "Ramsay wrote the letter, yes!".

It might and will probably end up being right anyway, but them saying it is so means nothing at all.

SOMEBODIES GETTING FIRED

Fuck it, how hard will I get banned for saying this in the reddit AMA?

AMAs finished bro

also who cares? just make another account

Here's a rare pepe to cheer you up

first for wargspergers syndrome

>Littlefinger sees Sansa as a younger version of Cat
>Gillen see's Sophie as a younger version of his wife

Damn. She has gotten huge!

She has a pretty face but in ten years she will be a hippo.

Also she can't act.

Can they not dye the eyebrows??????

69760418 get

Damn, that's a vintage pepe right there

POTTERY

>his wife dies of a fall down the stairs someday
>weeks later pictures of aiden/sophie couple are everywhere

He and his wife already broke up.

He's dating pic related

Why couldn't you just leave the joke alone you autist?

>hippo
>can't
kek. Well said, virgin.

Emilia can get it now. She can get it in 10 years. Hell, her hand maidens can get it in ten years. It is known.

>Dayne with two swords
>Whent and the other guys in Ned's squad are taken out early, leaving only Ned and Dayne
>Ned manages to parry and land a few hits
>Dayne takes a step back, says something about having underestimated Ned, and combines his two swords to form a sword/staff hybrid weapon

This would have been way cooler, you can't deny that.

Sounds pretty gay desu

Why couldn't you just come up with a more original joke you shitlord?

it's an improvement. this one looks like a deepthroater and likes the anal.

true

>>>/animu/

It's part of the fun, newfriend. Eyebrow color = pussy hair color about 95% of the time.

Fuck off Emilia

How hard will you cry when Wun-wun gets the arrow to the eye?

Where is KL arc even going? Boring as fuck and Jaime is somehow there instead of hitting Riverlands

THICC

>I quite liked the scene with Sansa from in the garden where she’s building the snow castle. It precedes Lysa falling throughout the Moon Door. I liked that for many reasons. Visually, I liked it. It was also one of the moments we see Littlefinger act impulsively and maybe he took himself a bit by surprise. I loved that scene.

Aidan and sophie hanging out

Not
>Dayne with a huge ass sword made from a fucking meteor
>swung with enough force it literally cuts through steel and ned's comrades
>only way ned manages to take him out is because of howland reed doing some swamp tricks involving a net or poison or some shit

No, that sounds anime as fuck even more than the dual wielding

Why would I cry?

It'd be hilarious. Ramsay even while losing would still be taking named characters down he has no right to.

This was obvious from the moment that scene aired.

For better or worse, this is a popular show, and it is aiming at an audience largely comprised of people who nothing about swords and swordplay, nor do they want to. As long as it looks cool, they're happy.

The show gets a lot of criticism. Much of it is deserved, but sometimes it seems that many of the critics here don't take the intended audience into consideration.

This isn't art. This is a business. The people involved with the show are going to treat it as such.

>Sansa was given to Ramsey by Petyr so they could have an excuse to attack him.

>tfw when your hands will never caress Emilia's curves from her cheek to her feet.

>aidan's wrote about his being "fucking delighted" to be able to kiss sophie
>sophie talks about how she likes kissing aidan because he's handsome, gentle with her and she likes older men
>his wife leaves him
>he starts dating some random age appropriate woman

sophie as homewrecker and this chick as the cover up confirmed.

Show Petyr is literal meme

Why is "Jaqen" giving Arya all these chances?

You mean sansa was given to ramsey by petyr since D&D had no fucking clue what to do with either of them after running out of book material so wrote them into Jon and Theon's story

gif is better. what a lucky bastard.

thank you based rhllor

>Rickon was given to Ramsey by Karstarks so they could have an excuse to attack him

Why didn't Davos ask Melisandre about Stannis and Shireen till days after she came back?
Did he forget or something?

*toots*

>People ITT: Unironically liking the Dorne arc

Wew.

I have to say I dislike most Arya stuff but hers is okay. Also best girl Cersei.

It's not like true Faceless Men are just walking in the door trying to enlist.

>aidan's wrote about his being "fucking delighted" to be able to kiss sophie
Actually it was his son who said it and he already met sophie

Oopsie

what are you talking about? Dorne has by far the best story

look how she closes her eyes and leans in. sophie couldn't stop herself from looking like she wanted it even though sansa is probably supposed to be repulsed in this scene. top kek.

Never cum in crazy, Satan.

>Unironically

Can Jorah kill this faggot now?

he forgot because of all the dead/alive jon stuff

Nigga was busy guarding the corpse of his new BFF and getting him resurrected.

The actual reason was because D&D wanted Brienne to be the one to reveal it, so the character had to forget all about it until Brienne was around.

are you autistic? the son is saying "yeah, i met sophie turner. and my dad was fucking delighted about kissing her"

That Bruce Lee video was fake. D&D are such hacks

Wonder if this is around the same scene the Children will be at

Pretty, but somehow doesn't have enough resting bitch face.

>are you autistic?

this is Sup Forums, that's like a trick question.

Are you?

>/got/ make assumptions about two actors romance based on how actors kissed on camera
Wew

>dany didnt even need drogon to get a new army

wew

she wasn's supposed to kiss him back. what a slag

>implying you can resist the CIA
Falling for him is never part of the plan.

>it's authenticity
>with him playing to men
>a pair nunchucks

Did this dude just lose all his will to write properly at the end?

Sex God