Hey Sup Forums im 25 and recently just asked a 13 year old girl to come over and we gonna watch a movie together (we...

Hey Sup Forums im 25 and recently just asked a 13 year old girl to come over and we gonna watch a movie together (we super close and our parents say its cool)

Anyway what movie do you bros think i should get? Shes allowed to watch adult movies and i do expect to be quite a bit off cuddling and other stuff.

Yeah man there this awesome documentary about how to survive when you GO TO JAIL YOU SICK FUCK

MODS

Holy shit. Are you me? What's her name?

Also, Kick-Ass will never not be an acceptable option.

faggot

the fuck..

Hello newfags enjoying your stay on Sup Forums?

OP, just be respectful please.
I don't know where you live, and I know in some places on Earth this is even legal still if you fuck her... but please just be respectful and don't mess her up.

She trusts you apparently, and you need to not betray that trust.

I support this user's suggestion for movie though... it was a fun movie I thought.

We don't know anything about the girl though, so kinda hard to recommend a movie other than 'ones we liked'.

Seconded. If you're not sure how far is too far, fucking ASK. Do what I did, and tell her "You can tell me to stop whenever."

Idiocracy, Deadpool, and Monty Python are all good, just FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, DO NOT STICK DICK INTO HER.
Be nice and respectable, and if you are not, you better be here greentexting it here tomorrow.

Is your goal to penetrate?

So while OP is sucking her 13 year old clit and playing with her 13 year old tits its all good as long as she doesnt tell him to stop?

There is but one answer.

Reported this thread to your local police. Enjoy being in the pokey faggot

Yes. That's what is known as "consent" among reasonable people. Of course, I do assume OP is conscious of any potential consequences of his actions. I know I was, and I'm perfectly okay with that.

So was she, in case you actually care.

Yes. Not according to United States law, but according to the Internet that's how it fucking works. Go away

You're probably expecting a bunch of replies calling you a pedo and shouting mods but there's literally nothing illegal in this post or in what you're doing. Jesus christ you faggots think its illegal to even look in the direction of a fully clothed girl under 18.

This. My wife and I are 5 years apart. Our first time was basically a constant 'do you want me to stop? no? okay...'

Just, make sure she knows she's in charge of how far stuff goes.

Again, OP didn't say where he was from (OP, don't tell us, cause we don't need to know), and in a lot of areas, if the parents of a 13 year old say it's cool, it's cool... (Hell, some areas don't even require that...) as long as he doesn't hurt her. (Emotionally or otherwise.)

just be careful fellow user

Lolita (1997)

she'll get the message

Having a nice summer?

Shes seen them all except monty python she does like action though

Good one bro a classic ill ask if shes seen it

You still talk to her now bro?

Leon: The Professional

Great movie. Have fun, user.

You guys should marathon episodes of to catch a predator

It is still ambiguous OP and you didn't answer my question. What do you actually expect out of this? Are you hoping for sex?

is this another bait thread

She went back home about a week ago. Apparently she's moving back to town in the future, though, to be closer to her grandfather. I just have to find it in me to wait a little longer.

You should watch The Big Fucking Giant.

It's about a ten year old girl named Sophie, she's is in for the adventure of a lifetime when she meets the Big Friendly Giant (Mark Rylance). Naturally scared at first, the young girl soon realizes that the 24-foot behemoth is actually quite gentle and charming. As their friendship grows, Sophie's presence attracts the unwanted attention of Bloodbottler, Fleshlumpeater and other giants. After traveling to London, Sophie and the BFG must convince Queen Victoria to help them get rid of all the bad giants once and for all.

Review >7.8/10

It's a really good movie, she'll like it and you probably won't so much but you could get down with her on a cute/happy scene in the movie.

BACK DOOR SLUTS 9?!??

it's winter here faggot

G'day, cunt!

Chris Hansen's coming for you you sick fuck

>The Big Fucking Giant.
kek.

SHE IS DELICIOUS!!! MY COCK IS CUMMING!!! MY MOUTH IS DROOLING!!! I CANNOT CONTROL MYSELF!!!

Ill check it out bro

Do you miss her?? Idk what id do if i couldnt text or call her for even a day lol were so close

I do enjoy scenes thst help the intimacy lol. We were allowed to cuddle and watch a movie at her house but her siblings were there so i didnt do anything else. Also dont you mean Big Friendly Giant lmao

Is anyone gonna answer my fucking question

Calm down mohammad

Y u wanna know if OP want sum fuk wit 13 yo girl user desú?? ;^)

>Do you miss her?
So fucking much. She's all I think about in my off-time anymore. I think I went and got my stupid self done fell in love.

>And "our" parents say its cool
This is bait.

I, for one, like the cut of your jib, user, and do suggest you stick a sharpie in her pooper.

Post results

How old are you user if 18+ its wrong because men over 18 can never fall in love with girls under 18.

Based on your image, the movie doesnt matter, you nasty glorious bastard.

I'm 27, and I know exactly what lies at the end of this road. A kangaroo court and a cell.

It's worth it. For the first time in the last five years, I'm actually fucking happy.

Let's just hope one of them isn't black because black people can never feel love

I only used the image to get views cuz i know everyone on Sup Forums is secretly a pedo, or atleast a hebe

Same feeling man. I love this girl and fuck society for saying i cant. What have yous done

I used to have an information video I stole from my stepdads cabin showing different types of coal, and there was a drop test where a lot of dust was kicked up by all the coal. By the end of every date I had my dick hard and fuck 'em if they thought shit about rewinding

>I'm actually fucking happy.
Well, good for you, i guess.

So far, I have kissed her, and it was a task to restrain myself to that. If I never see her again, maybe I'll regret not getting my fingers sticky when I had the chance, but such is life.

I was 19 when I got my 16 year old gf. I don't even have a loli folder.

>I saw this girl the other day, but she was only 17
>MOOOOOOOODS!!!!!!1!!!!!
I'm not even going to say I miss how it was because it hasn't been any better than it is now in years

Dog, if you think like that dude, seek professional help admittedly. Something is definitely wrong with you mentally.

How was the kiss? Like in comparison to women your age lol. Did she like it as well?

Not OP just horny mitherfucker in similiar situation as you faggots

I really, really, really like this post

Well, do you love her? If the parents approve youre literally living the dream.

She is a great kisser. I don't think I'm the first boy she has kissed, because if so, she's a natural and a half.

Can't fix what isn't broken, user. I'm not a monster. If I were, I would have bent her over that washing machine and made a woman out of her. She would not have stopped me, I believe.

Why is it a dream to date a kid. Why not an adult?

C'mon, this is not an ok thread.

too bad about what happens to kiddy fiddlers in jail

Dating someone he loves ya dumb

Yes i do. Fuck love i cant help falling for an attractive girl thats beautiful and has an amazing personality that happens to be under the countrys AoC fuck it man

Ur lucky bro. All i got is cuddling and rubbing the skin (back). Regret can last forever bro

What, no not what, but why would any 27 yr old man have any business talking to a kid for a long enough period to manipulate her to love him? And what could you possibly have in common with a 13yr old kid?

Solitary is a hell of a drug, user, and I am perfectly at home inside my own head.

i´ll answer for the newfags. *clears throat*
I saw a MrCreepypasta video about Sup Forums isnt
Sup Forums the website where all the murderers talk to each other , Pedophiles send CP to each other?
im really scared. Sup Forums is pretty spooky. Stop saying Faggot/fag its discriminating

Summerfag that watches too much movies detected.

I was 22 when I met my girlfriend who was 17 at the time. Though she was about a month away from her 18th.

She is the love of my life, and even though I'm a worthless sack of shit, she loves me through and through.

Take away the age and u could ask the same thing. Also the girls can want it as much as the guys and some have more experience than the men too.

>manipulate her
You're assuming a lot. A whole lot. I'll never convince you, but any manipulating was on her part, from the sheer nighties to the cuddling in the pool. It just took me too goddamned long to okay things with myself before kissing her for the first time.

Muslim asylee in germany?

>13
>Kid
Have you seen 13 year olds lately?
Plus its great to get a young girl because they havent been fucked to shit by chad and jamal, plus i love their perfect mix of cute and sexy features. Girls that havent had their first period are a no-go though.

What the fuck has happened to Sup Forums

Family friends perhaps

solitary? when word gets out of why you're there you're gonna get raped to death with a broom stick

In that case it happens to be a kid. Anybody with sense or common knowledge knows having a kid live with you as a lover instead of living with you being a parent to the kid is fucking wrong no matter what a law says. It's wrong keep lying to yourself and saying it's not. Lying faggot!

but user, befor the frist period they can't get pregnant

The House of Sand and Fog

great Feels movie

Sorry. I forgot to answer the rest of your question.

>why would any 27 yr old man have any business talking to a kid for a long enough blah blah
She's my client's granddaughter. She came to visit for three weeks. We got to know one another.

>what could you possibly have in common with a 13yr old kid?
She's smart as fuck, she loves guns, she can bowhunt, she's into anime, she is a decent artist for her age, and she wants to get into gymnastics. She basically hits all of my buttons.

As for what she sees in me? I honestly haven't the fucking slightest. I even told her so.

OP embodies what Sup Forums is all about

Nice fearmongering, user. Shame it doesn't work on people with a family history of prison time.

kek, yeah, pedophiles are the HEROES of the prison and NEVER get tortured to death, do a google search, mong

Tomorrowland, the love story will get her going.

Currently 17 and I'm with my girl who just turned 14 a couple months ago. It's not a big deal since we're both underage, but for whatever reason in less than a year our relationship will go from sweet young love to "OMGZ what are you!?! Some kind of pedophile rapist?? I hope you go to jail scumbag". I really don't get why people are always so up in arms about who people choose to love. Like just let people be fuckin happy goddam. If two people have a respectful and respectable relationship whys it matter their ages?

Is this a bait?

is this even true? i heard jail is hell for pedos but ive heard no actual source of this.

>she's into anime
>She basically hits all of my buttons
you know Chinese cartoons are for kids of course she likes them. get help dude

Wtf I'm not asking about the sex life in any way shape or from, buddy. I asked how do you manage to talk to a 13yr old long enough so the kid falls in love with you. If this kids parents are really ok with this fuck them too. All yall got issues. Fucked up mindstate. It's not ok no matter who says it is.

There is none, aside from prison dramas. If there is a situation in which a convict is at high risk of assault, said convict is isolated from the general population. The guards don't get paid off so he can get knifed in the showers.

never, faggot.

then they know what happens to pedos in prison, you'd be better off if you murdered someone

Expect CP to be posted.

>I miss the old Sup Forums like back in 2014
It's always been like this you sheltered, meme-loving fuck

Show her some roblox tiddies

One of these days, I hope you take a long look at the way you've been conditioned to think, and ask yourself why that conditioning was implanted in the first place.

It's a fucking trip.

Well, unless youre a notorious child rapist, chances are they wont know what youre in for.

Fucking THIS

you be like this right?

You don't know, because you've never been in a box by yourself for a month. It fucks you up where everything not you is a threat x1000. You don't relate. I want to shove you in that box myself and be the first face to say hi while you're re-introduced into a general prison population.

I know, right?
I think they're up to 296 now.

#9 is probably older than she is