JAPAN VS SOUTH KOREA

JAPAN VS SOUTH KOREA

RED ALERT - RED ALERT

SOUTH KOREA APPROACHING JAPAN FAST

Will South Korea suffer a long crisis like Japan did? Or will it keep it's pace?

Any Asians here?

>per capita
it only means something if its outright GDP, mate

I will pay irl money for a JPN proxy to shitpost on 2ch with when Worst Korea finally surpasses Japan

what is PIB? How is it calculated?

GDP doesn't mean shit.

PIB = GDP (per capita)

It's the total production of the country divided by each citizen.

Japan:
GDP (PPP) 2016 estimate
• Total
$4.901 trillion[6] (4th)
• Per capita
$38,731[6] (29th)
GDP (nominal) 2016 estimate
• Total
$4.412 trillion[6] (3rd)
• Per capita
$34,871[6] (25th)

South Korea
GDP (PPP) 2016 estimate
• Total
$1.929 trillion[6] (13th)
• Per capita
$37,948[6] (28th)
GDP (nominal) 2016 estimate
• Total
$1.404 trillion[6] (11th)
• Per capita
$27,633[6] (27th)

>Will South Korea suffer a long crisis like Japan did?
they've already begun. aside from the realistic background behind the graph, that goes for sk vs china in terms of high tech industry and major manufactures in general. they almost completely overlap each other in it.

in the near future, they will face the situation where they have to control their currency in a different way from what theyve done because of the above, but it will be pretty hard for them to take and handle a drastic economic method like QE like eu and japan because their economic structure and domestic demands are so weak that it cant bear weak won. i havent really figured out what they would do instead then.

> In 2006, the Korean economy will collapse.
> In 2007, the Korean economy will collapse.
> In 2008, the Korean economy will collapse.
> In 2009, the Korean economy will collapse.
> In 2010, the Korean economy will collapse.
> In 2011, the Korean economy will collapse.
>..
>..
you always said that the Korean economy has collapsed from 10 years ago.

you have to read my post calmly before knee-jerking. im explaining it objectively and scientifically. not all japanese posters are a netouyo or an illiterate knee-jerking patriot like you.

So that's why japanese people are so butthurt of south korea

Most Japanese posters are netuyo tho and just our Sup Forumsniggers they will always deny it when called out

Yeah, that is why Nigeria and India are such superpowers.

japan's biggest cancer is too good welfare for elderly ppl. they enjoy their rest of lives on the sacrifice of the youth. meanwhile korean elders go suicide because of porverty and poor welfare

its not even an argument about my explanation either. fuck, why do you immigrants also love derailing shit into boring trash-talking/flame war so much. thats one of the reasons why ive almost stopped posting on azn threads.

>knee-jerking
You're the obnoxious one here:
>in the near future, they will face the situation where they have to control their currency in a different way from what theyve done because of the above, but it will be pretty hard for them to take and handle a drastic economic method like QE like eu and japan because their economic structure and domestic demands are so weak that it cant bear weak won. i havent really figured out what they would do instead then.
Literally what the actual fuck did you just write here?You're definitely not japanese but still,south korea has a better grasp on their economy than the EU.If the EU gets fucked they can't reduce the value of the euro without having the consent of everysingle eu nation.
I still don't see how south korea can be stopped from growing,japan is growing at 1% and korea at 3%,in 2-5 years if this keeps up,then korea will surprass japan in GDP per capita which is a value that matters alot.
Their high-tech industry is already substituting the japanese one and their very close ties with japan mean they have cheap industrial resources to use.

and their very close ties with china* mean they have cheap industrial resources to use.

I meant china*

starting salary
K>J

Minium wage
K>J

Standard & Poor's credit rating
K>J

Fitch Ratings
K>J

Moody's
K>J

public debt
J>K

Just accept the fact

Goddammit, why does it have to be hilarious everytime Japan/South Korea posts on Sup Forums

( ´ー`)フゥー...また白豚様による対立誘導スレか…

damn fuck that gaijin teacher garbage. theres nothing more annoying and bothersome than this shit. thats another reason why ive stopped posting there.

>knee-jerking
>You're the obnoxious one here:
then why can the korean be allowed to shit on someone posting normally being obnoxious.
dont get why one normal explanation gets treated this way

i can explain more of the affairs of korean economy but wont anymore
what you are talking about simply lacks a lot of views of their domestic economic problems and stagnation.

ive had it
im out

新参なんだけど、ここじゃこういうの日常茶飯事なん?つか朝鮮が伸びてんのは少子化に突入するのが遅かったっていう人口ボーナスと高齢者福祉に金まわしてないってだけでしょ

nah, data related to salary/wage that S.Korea reports doesn't include contractual jobs. this fact is very common over here.

>debt
we have no debt to pay to an even single foreign country

Ooh nice nip bait...

Japan Plz admit warcrime nanking very bad

対立誘導スレは日常茶飯事だよ。それにつられる韓国人、日本人は相当の馬鹿だけどね。

japan collapsed because of plaza accord, wherein USA fucked up japan out of sheer butthurt that they were becoming a superpower

delet

As an economist perspective, your prediction has significant flaw. Korea is still export driven economy as you mentioned so that weak won has a lot of benefit for korean economy exact contrary to your assertion. What do you think the main factor of quick recovery of korean economy after 2008 global financial crisis? It was weak won. Unlike japanese yen which went strong after the crisis, korean won depreciated rapidly and that was main driver for korean exporting companies like samsung or hyundai. Japanese yen is safety heaven that is ironically the biggest weak point of japanese economy.

Why do Koreans have such tiny penises?

This is very strange.
Is Japan losing the industrial race?
Does it have to do with the decrease of manpower and subsequent higher wages in the industrial scene compared to samsung?

our growth rate is steadily declining, but Japan always Be Facing a Zero-Growth

seriously though, i can't believe that korea's GDP per capita is still that low when their population is mere 50 million (generally, smaller population makes it easier to have a high per capita) and they are still in the last phase of demographic bonus. when japan was in the same demographic phase in the early to mid 90's, it was the hyper economy whose per capita was higher than norway, taking on dominating the world.

I agree. Korea's economy is different from Japan's. I think its development stage is still lower than Japan's, even though wages of two counties have almost converged. Korea will never enjoy such an economic hype that Japan had in 80's and 90's.

They felt to the Keynesian Economics meme

Chink troll is out of date.

Gookland is continuing to grow

Also run by a cultist and suiciding en masse

t. Economic retard spouting memes

>Korea will never enjoy such an economic hype that Japan had in 80's and 90's.
Probably a good thing

If America didn't force the Plaza Accord up Japan's ass, Japan might not have suffered so much.

Agreed, but they are our colony and therefore agreed to it.

ACTIVATE THE EARTHQUAKE MACHINE

of course our Korea has surpassed monkey Japland
never trust nips