Genuine question:

Genuine question:

Do you think the rise of terrorist attacks is due to Islam as a religion or because of western intervention in the Middle East?

Go.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1953_Iranian_coup_d'état
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

are you serious?

i think its the second one

Are there seriously still any aner ameridumbs around who don't know that the US government has, and is still funding terrorism?

Neither, it has always been there. But due to media attention it got more use full to send a message to the enemy

both

A bit of both, probably more 2 than 1 though. Iran and Afghanistan for example were actually pretty secular 30/40 years ago.

In the cities at least

Terrorist attacks were practically non-existent before 9/11. I don't believe it's Islam as a religion. Western Countries intervened in the Middle East causing mass destabilization. If Islam was the motive I don't see why the Religion wasn't an issue before the 2000's. I think our recent terrorist attacks happened because it was a form of retaliation from these terrorist groups. The Quran has stayed the same since then and now. Of course I'm not saying that Islam didn't motivate any terrorists before the 2000's because I'm sure there were some extremists. But to this extent, absolutely not.

because of russian intervention, followed by warlords, followed by western intervention; all extremely violent because of Islam

Gee, sure hope there is no CIA involved

hey, how about we take these radical islamic spiritual leaders and give them money to extend their network of mosques and then ruin everybody elses life economically so they have nowhere else to go and then take some of those and supply them with weapons and training and damn how did that happen fucking terrorists

50/50

The Muslim hatred of the west has always been there but now they have an easy way to whip up religious zealotry and fervor.
Its like a chain reaction and neither side is stopping at the moment.

also to add on I think the interpretation of the religion and its teaching also changed bc of the western intervention. Since the people there are now living in a war torn place, they look to the Qu'ran as a tool to justify their horrible actions, ultimately giving the Religion of Islam a name of terror and killing

Look back at history. Why does terrorism crop up in Islam after the fall of the Ottos? Because rotteeth and baguettes don't know how to make a map.
>Inb4 sectarian violence and authoritarian leaders.

also to add on I think this interpretation of the religion and its teaching also changed bc of US directly fanding wahabist schools in saudi arabia

More the latter, but the sunni/shi'ite conflict has been going on for a thousand years and inflames tensions pretty badly (see: iran vs iraq, saudi arabia vs everybody, wahhabiist bullshit everywhere.)

>don't know
>don't
yeah right

Hate for the west wasn't there all the time. Heck, scientists even went and lived in the ME during Medieval times. The disdain we see now comes from the colonial era.

A century of Western fucking in the Middle-Eastern ass (without consent of the population).

The religion is inherently intolerant to any other way of life. I mean for fuck sakes even slightly different interpretation of the same religion will get you're head cut off. Obviously not all all Islamist are terrorist but the huge majority stand by idly as there "religion of piece" is used to carry out jihad against all "unbelievers".

russia is fighting too, not nearly the same amount of attacks there, so this is just muzzies hating the west.
Also the rise in anti-intellectualism also helps it alot.

It did happen before 2000, just not in western countries often so you didn't hear about it.

There were peace at times, but the Sunni/Shia conflict sort of restarted after the colonial era when there were Sunnis leaders ruling predominantly Shia areas and vice versa.

Yeah, like Christian sects would never fight each other for decades over issues like papalism vs protestantism OH WAIT.

Russia caused the beginning of this, but islam and the muslims have been the scum of the earth since the beginning of time. Americas stupidity funding smaller terrorist groups in order to fight Russia/the Taliban are horrible ideas. But American has never bluntly wage war on any country in the middle east, the east on the other hand has the idea and mindset to take over the world, force their religion on people and kill all the infidels.

The religion as a whole is s joke. Some caravan driver just made it up one day to gain power. Its the worst meme there is.
Its islams fault.

They have neen using their religion as a scapegoat since way before then

It's because ragheads are more ignorant, violent, and just plain more stupid than niggers

I'm gonna go with the religion itself. Since it does command to torture, maim, rape and kill (not necessarily in that order) anyone to denounces it.

Yes, Christians have NEVER done that....
>Inb4 Crusades.
>Pogroms.
>Holocaust
>Colonization, genocide and mass forced conversions in the Americas.
>The Reconquista
>What is the Inquisition?

>Hate for the west wasn't there all the time

They took over alot of Christendom then tried multiple times ton conquer Europe, form the Baltic to the Iberian peninsula...

Lots of hate.

>>Inb4 Crusades.

A response to Muslim atrocities in former christian nations throughout the middle east and north africa.

>Also, Holocaust?

Give me a fucking break, that wasn't religious in the slightest, it was racial hatred.

T. Daquan
Fuck off, this is a whites only thread. At least ragheads did something to advance humanity at one point in time, unlike leeching niggers.

as someone who is a part of what is actually happening, your not looking at the bigger picture. Your question is too small scoped to even answer. These attacks are just a very small part of an extremely complex global shift in power.

Yes. Muslim atrocities like when Muslims let Christians walk free after capture of Crusader statess, while we killed anyone brown. There's a reason we lost the Crusades, Cletus.

Hitler himself said it was a religious movement m8

Since when was Judaism a race?

i don't think islam knows half the shit thats going on, but i bet the CIA does

Neither

Western intervention.

They used radicals to destabilize uncooperative governments years ago.

Now they use the radicals as a boogeyman to justify bellicose foreign policies.

As much as they pretend to be against the extreme sects taking power, western powers find them more useful since they are easily replaced and easily construed as an enemy. They've even armed them countless times.

Western powers find Islamic terrorism in its current state acceptable since other goals are being reached.

Islam is toxic; Muslims are the problem.

Even a cursory read of the Koran and a brief perusal of the Hadith should thoroughly disabuse any thinking person of the notion that Islam is a religion of coexistence, peace and tolerance.

It is a script for intolerance and world domination, writ large by an illiterate warlord who suffered from actual, organic brain disease and was almost certainly a sociopath to boot.

Mohammed ordered his followers unequivocally to rape, murder, lay waste, enslave, confiscate and harass non-Muslims or those who refused to convert until they had thoroughly subjugated all infidels.

This, they proceeded to do throughout their corner of the world. In the process, they sucked the life out of Arabia, Persia, Byzantium, North Africa and Visigothic Spain. They also cut a great swathe of destruction through Central and Western Asia, India and East Africa.

When the Ottomans took lead and assumed leadership of the Caliphate, they took the Balkans and Eastern Europe and threatened to invade Central and Western Europe, being stopped--literally--at the 'Gates of Vienna'.

In the Koran and Hadith, Islam clearly tells its faithful to lie to Infidels and--if necessary, to each other--in order to accomplish its aims. Three different types of lies are described in great detail: Tarriya, Taqiyya and Kitman.

A supposed Prophet of God who orders the religious to lie, to deliberately value all outsiders and reduce them to servitude or outright chattel and describes in great detail exactly how to annihlate Jews in their version of the Latter Days.

90 % of Muslims hold views which are incompatible with civilised values, Western civilisation--or any civilised behaviours, by our standards. 25 % of Muslims pose an immediate danger to us and each other.

Even the children of the 10 % who are 'integrating' are likely to become terrorists, as we have seen, by radicalisation.

cont

Bad argument. Not him btw but Christians changed over the relatively same amount of time. Islam never changed and any time they tried(secularism in Iran and such) it was crushed by Islam and replaced with some form of sharia law as the state law.

There is a Jewish race, you don't have to be a follower of Judaism to be ethnically Jewish.

This. They've always hated us and wanted to kill us. They were just always poor dirt farmers that never had the means to do so. Then one day Russians/other sects we don't like pop in and start killing so we are like fuck that and(foolishly with no forethought) start arming the dirt farmers that hate us more than who they're fighting and now they have a means to achieve their ends.

If that was the case, why are there Christians and Jews from ions ago still living in Muslim states. By your account if Islam was so evil, Emperor Palpatine himself would've killed all Christians and Jews, now by the same principles, why aren't there still native Muslim populations in France, Spain, Italy, etc from ions ago when those states were controlled by Muslims at that time?

WTF are you talking about? Iran was a secular, modern country... but the machinations of BP and the CIA overthrew their democratically elected government and restored the Shah, setting up the chain of events for the Islamic Revolution twenty years later. See en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1953_Iranian_coup_d'état

can't wait for isis to start killing the jews

none of it, try harder

Dont ask a Jew that question

When you integrate two completely cultures you'll see the effects, an example, Europe. Muslims come here and are upset that we are so free with our lives. Instead of going elsewhere they try to force YOU to adhere to their customs to prevent their temptation to sin.

Oil and water mixing really.

It's ironic how Islam is such a sexual religion. Think about it, the sins they commit doing a terror attack, murder, enticing hatred, and the worst sin. Suicide. Claim it as a Martyr, then to be rewarded with 72 virgins. It shows they are so repressed they have to kill themselves to get laid.

I wonder why they're radicalizing...... Could it be because of retards like you who have an Us vs Them mentality on everything?

Hmm, then tell me why Jews today are divided between Ashkenazi, Sephardic, and Arab ethnicities, retard?

cont

Islam is:
>Pre-Scientific
>Vengeful
>Illogical
>Unforgiving
>Homidical
>Antisemitic
>Reactionary
>Covetous
>Aggrieved
>Intolerant
>Misogynistic
and
>Humourless

Their idea of 'scholarship' is a MAN who has dedicated HIS life to living strictly according to Islamic dictates and who--unquestioningly--interprets Islam, finding 'reasons' why everything in their religious works must be true.

Islamic scholars are not learned, reasonable pepole. Most true scholarship actually is the result of Jews, Christians and Secular people investigating the roots of Islam, engaging in real, objective analysis, archaeology, history and science. These things are really frowned on by imams.

The average IQ of Muslims worldwide--regardless of original ethnic group or racial origin--is about 81. This is four points lower than African Americans. This is caused by three things:

>centuries of outbreeding with African slaves
>inbreeding (first-cousin marriages--consanguineous marriages), in some cases for 14 centuries, since 70 % of Pakistanis and Afghans and Persian gulf Arabs today still practice it
>a 'culture' that actively selects for lower intelligence

These are mostly the people who Angela Merkel and the Multi-Culturalists like Obama are actively flooding the West with today.

Japan is smart: there are less than 1,800 Muslims in Japan--no more ever--and they are closely watched. When was the last time Japan had a Muslim terror attack?

Yes, never heard anyone who is upset by freedoms. Top pseudointellectual kek.

i ain't muslim but i'll destroy everything you love if you took my oil

I can smell you through my monitor.

Nice fedora

Not him but you're still thinking in terms of religion. The Jewish race is more of their breed from way back. Think blacks in the US. And you don't have to be a Jew in terms of religion to fall into this subset.

Pre-scientific, let me just stop you there. Then how come, the very integral scientific theory is attributed to a Muslim scientist. Also, where the fuck do you think Chemistry comes from, genius.

What? This is just word vomit.

>Terrorist attacks were practically non-existent before 9/11

Are you serious? Algerian Nationalists were bombing France in the 50's. Abu Nadal was shooting up Paris in the 80's. The IRA was bombing London through the 70's and 90's but basically stopped at 9/11.

Western intervention if you believe otherwise youre an idiot

In the 60's countries like iran and iraq where rogressive as fuck women didnt wear the ninja scrolls and where in full 60's fashion and studying at universities. Then the west got uppity sent it proxy groups and the answer they answered it with religious zealots who would help fight back and finance thr wars against the groups at the cost of religious freedom.

now their shit is so deep they cant eben get out and we fucked it up even worse. Just know eberythinf thats happening is on purpose and most likely controlled by another country. Its not new news for other companies to have proxy groups to carry out attacks for them where if the country acter on its own it would be an act of war or break a ton of treaties and contracts

Ex. We are allies we agree we are not to attack each other.
Deal.
didnt say i couldnt pay someone to attack you. But you dont have to know that

He was referring to America...

>Could it be because of retards like you who have an Us vs Them mentality on everything?

They are the ones who have the US/THEM mentality; I am just open enough to information to observe what liberals refuse to see. Fucking look around.

Have you read the Koran--or the Hadith?

Opinions are like dicks. Most men have at least one (some have two) and Women sometimes have several. If you're going to have an opinion and express it publicly, you'd better make sure it's informed and be prepared to defend it.

Until or unless you actually read their doctrine, quit listening to their apologists and actually think about them and look around, please refrain from parroting back the soundbites that the media throw out.

There are a handful of 'peaceful, tolerant' verses in the Koran. Mohammed cancelled ALL of them by later pronouncements. This is called 'abrogation' (a legal term for a legalistic dogma). Mohammed frequently changed his mind and said it was Allah who changed his mind.

This stuff is TOXIC and we see the results daily. And it is getting worse and worse.

You cannot solve a problem by broadening its scope. Libtard governments only make things worse and then criticise people and silence them when we point this out.

Islam.

Just because one Muslim got some damn brains in his head doesn't mean the Muslim leaders in the world do now. Like the guy said earlier. Iran was a modern society. Then with the help of the US they installed what boils down to the middle eastern version of a backwoods Pentecostal preacher as their head of state. It can only go downhill from there.

Everyone else gets it.

I present reasons for my assertions, all you can do is weakly throw off ad hominem attacks.

You are a pawn in a chess game and a tool of the Islamists, the Liberal Media and the Radical Left.

Exactly how does it feel to not use your critical reasoning abilities?

I have read the Quran, not near as disgusting as the Bible. And Hadith's are just desu fanfics from 1,000s of yrs ago, disgusting as the Torah, but I don't think anyone believes those except the vocal minority and people who say they do, like how people here say they're good little Bible reading Christians.

Muslims are enemy of humanity, make no mistake about it, but it is true that us government exploit it and use it for their own profit.

>western intervention in the Middle East
But then again if there weren't Islam there wouldn't be this insanity going on. But then again murica could easily enslave those nations, it wouldn't be called enslavement tho, but something like democracy. This world could be shittier or better, but that doesn't matter because this is what we have so let's deal with it.

we have Muslim words for stars and many scientific terms like alcohol, algebra, etc.

Islam had a very, very brief golden age in the 11th and 12th century and nothing since then. During these centuries, many of the 'discoveries' were actually continuations of classical learning, or new uses for older data and this was at a time when most Islamic countries were still overwhelmingly Zoroastrian, Christian, Jewish, etc.

Many of these "Islamic" discoveries were actually made by Christian and Jewish scientists and scholars at a time when some of the rulers still encouraged scientific thought.

They decayed...as they had to...once Islam reasserted itself, the populations became more Muslim and the newly-conquered peoples and civilisations DIED.

Shitty question creates an oversimplification at best, false dichotomy at its worst.

Intentional or not, your question is bait.

OP is a faggot

Not him but you're mistaking bible reading good Christians with those jackasses that take the whole bible literally. Christ came to bring the new covenant. As a Christian you're supposed to follow Christ. Not be an asshole because of some "Jewish" laws that are in the first bit or because after Jesus died some other asshole came out and said homosexuals are gay close to the end. Jussayin. And we don't claim WBC either.

Afghanistan was also pretty progressive and cool before the Russians invaded and turned everything to shit, paving the way for the Taliban fuckheads. (And the fucking Pakistanis, between AQ Khan and the ISI... sweet baby flying spaghetti monster, they're as bad as the Saudis in terms of inflicting world fuckery.)

> how does it feel to not use your critical reasoning abilities

The fucking irony. Oh man.

The Koran is a 'recitation' of what survived as the angel Gabriel supposed revealed to Mohammed. His first wife, other wives, his family and followers wrote these down on shoulderbones, palm leaves, paper and whatever else they could remember. Some were lost and were known to be lost, as recorded in the Hadith by Aisha and others (a sheep wandered in and ate a whole section she had under her pillow, for example).

The Hadith are a description of how Moahammed and his followers behaved, history of what they did and elaborated on sections of the Koran. There is a lot of detailed data on how Mohammed had his visions and these descriptions are so clear and detailed we can diagnose him as suffering from lateral temporal lobe epilepsy.

If you can actually read the Koran and the Hadith and see nothing wrong, then please--reread it.

ISIS and all the other stuff that is happening is specially outlined in the Koran and the Hadith. They are just being 'good' Muslims. The materials of Islam are a recipe for ISIS.

There is no way around these things. Islam is both irredeemably and irremediably evil.

Islam is incompatible with civilisation itself. World terrorism is an inevitable outcome of this cult and its value system.

You know Jesus claimed to have come to earth not to undo the Old Testiment but to fulfill it, right?

I get it. The Old Testament is hard to justify in todays world, but you don't get to just pretend like it's not there. And ffs at least READ your damn holy book before you go around making claims about it.

Go ahead and believe in a deity if you want, but stop defending a religion and holy book that are disgusting, nonsensical bullshit. Same goes for Islam and the Quran, Judaism and the Torah, etc.

> if you can actually read the koran and the hadith and see nothing wrong, then please--reread it

Same can be said of the Bible. Let's not pretend that it isn't full of some of the most vile, hateful commandments and instructions bronze-age humans ever came up with.

I know many christians will claim "but the old testament doesn't count anymore!" Yeah well, it kinda does. Especially if you still hold that the ten commandments are binding. And the NT is hardly free from bullshit.

Besides, if you get to ignore the parts of the Bible you don't like what's to say members of Islam can't do the same of the Quran?

If Islam is intrinsically evil, by the standards you've set, so is Christianity, Catholicism, Judaism, and so on.

I'm not trying to defend Islam. I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy of claiming its evils are somehow exclusive to it as a religion.

Disgusting ideals are hardly exclusive to Islam and the Quran.

a sheep ate part of the koran. that's hilarious.