I think i'm starting to enjoy death grips

i think i'm starting to enjoy death grips
what the fuck is happening to me, Sup Forums?

too late bro

u got tha FEEVAH lmao

In fairness TMS isn't all that out there.

stay noided OP

GET GET GET GET GET
O
T

G
O
T

G
O
T

G
O
T

G
O
T

You are gaining some taste.

you might as well start sucking dicks now OP.

Death Grips and Sup Forums may be for edgy teenagers, but that doesn't make either bad

It happens to a good majority that post here, but don't worry, it isn't entirely a bias from how often you've seen them posted here = there is genuinely something about their music that's actually quite hard to put your finger on

HEY NO INS AND OUTS

They're literally a one of a kind. Just wait until you listen to them so much that you're starving for a new album,.and then the realization no other band scratches that itch.

Just looked it up. What the fuck am I listening to f/am?

anyone have a bottomless pit link?

this

I only started listening to them to see what the meme was, but then I found myself constantly going back to a few songs

They're weirdly addictive man

is this thread a magic window into 2011?

*2012 actually, which is when I started posting in Sup Forums and every thread on the front page was like this

The future.

soulseek

ONE OF US
ONE OF US

Literally me on my first day of Sup Forums

I started to like them surrounding the buzz when Money store was released. I kind of got bored and haven't listened to anything since. They make cool music but it just never finds its way into my playlist.

*noiding intensifies*

EXM > TMS

You are becoming patrician.

>They're literally a one of a kind.
not really, listen to Spred Luv LP which was released before Exmillitary

Too late, Death Grips is now normie-core

Well I can tell by you making threads like this you are still a faggo

Listen to On GP, Its one of their best and easiest to get into songs.

LET IT GERMINATE INSIDE OF YOU

Keep enjoying it man, you're on the right path.

Keep listening, you'll get more and more addicted.

I've been a fan for about 5 years now and I've gotten very far into their art. They're extremely veratile and prolific, keep your hands up.

It's surprisingly poppy with a lot of catchy beats and melodies imo.

Anyway OP, there's nothing bad happening to you. You're just ascending into a higher level of musical nirvana.

okay cool you figured out how to like music without being influenced by idiots. now go do it again.