H-hello Anonymous!

H-hello Anonymous!
Need a h-helping hand? A l-loving touch?
Just someone t-to complain to and get a hug from?

P-psychologist Alice is h-here for you! Don't s-suffer in silence!

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7GZIu0K8bh0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why can't i have a girlfriend ?

pseudo-psychologist faggot

Y-you can! What is s-stopping you?

*hugs tightly* H-hello Anonymous! How can I h-help you today!

all my friends found out i did gay shit
now i have no friends
an hero?

W-what sort of gay shit?

Because you likely lack social experience.

Friend suicide user here, how can I cope if my friend visits met in my dreams and brings back the feeling of when I found out she died? Why do I always have fucked up dreams that end in someone dying or something terrible happening? It makes me not want to sleep ever again.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7GZIu0K8bh0

Thought is something that like a bear when provoked can cause a person to shit their pants in defense.

heres a bump woman

they took my phone when i was sleeping and went through it and found some pictures and texts that were fuckn gay

It s-sounds like you c-could benefit from a sleep aid like Unisom, and p-possibly grief counseling.

G-gay in what way?

Is t-this a question?

T-thank you!

fuck your friends lol

How many fams would it take to fill the emptiness inside my heart?

Z-zero. It depends on you, in the end, Anonymous.

thanks breh

gay as in pictures of me lookin gay and texting dudes and shit

your a real shit fuck you know that?

S-sounds like they weren't r-really friends if they c-couldn't accept you f-for who you are, then.

How can i overcome this crippling alcoholism ? Ive spent time in recovery centres and rehab establishment

i dont find anything interesting enough/worth the struggle to do i just smoke weed and play the only game i still dont get bored easy with

I can has a loving touch? :3

H-have you been given medication f-for it?

Is this a q-question?

I've been in a relationship with this girl for 2 1/2 years now. For the last 4 or so months I've been neglecting her. No real excuse, I just have a bad habit of devoting 100% focus on whatever new thing comes my way and she ended up being pushed to the side. Stupid thing I always do but I can't change what I did, just what I do now.

I sat down and talked to her, told her I wanted to break it off because I knew that I was hurting her and I didn't want to do that anymore.

After about 2 weeks I realized I was being an idiot and told her what my issue was, that I'm changing if she's willing to give this another go, and she did.

On that same day she told me she slept with another guy from work the last month that we were together. Obviously I was absolutely livid but how mad could I really be at her if I was already ruining the relationship prior to that?

She said she wants to make this work, and I do too, but she hasn't completely cut ties from talking to this other guy, just slowed it down, and deletes her text messages. I know this because she has told me.

I feel like an idiot and a loser. I can't talk to anyone about it because no one would know the full story. Even writing this I hold back on a few things like how I would have slept with someone else if I had the opportunity, though I haven't actually gone out searching for it because I couldn't bring myself to it.

I guess the reason why I write this is to hear/read the opinion of others on this whole thing. It has been eating me up for over a week now thinking about what and where she was the night it happened and how it all went down. Am I doing alright giving this whole thing another chance or am I just being stupid? Honest opinions, no matter how harsh, would be greatly appreciated.

*hugs tightly*

No, you can only ever be alone.

*blinks* I think giving it another chance is the right way to go. You fucked up, she fucked up, now try to make a better ending than a Lifetime original.

You can do it Anonymous.

*bops* T-that isn't true, and you know it.

I have tried Unison and several other sleep aids both prescription and otc, I don't like taking them because they make me feel incredibly groggy. Grief consoling, eh? I've got bpd2 (bipolar type 2) should I just go to regular therapy and mention my friends death or should I go to multiple therapies?

You really should get that sta-sta-stutter fixed, Alice.

You should probably talk to your PCP or GP about where you would best be served.

It's b-been five years, you know. It p-probably isn't getting fixed.

Expected y-you to have arms though...

For the past 11 months I have hidden myself away from society. I was really depressed and went to my deaf and blind aunt's to stay in the attic. Just recently I haven't showered in days and I've only been eating chiken and spinach. I'm scared to go outside, I haven't talked to anyone in months. I keep my room as clean as possible and I've been bootlegging movies to watch for a while. What should I do? I barely got social media and I see my old friends and people I met in highschool have better lives than me. What's the first step I need to take? What do I do?

I will do that today. Thank you for all your help Alice. I really appreciate it. I'm glad that you are here helping people. You have made a real difference in my life and I don't think I can ever thank you enough for what you have done for me and others here.

I appreciate the input, thank you.

I'll do everything I can.

I'm scared of the world, I don't want to get a job and I'm scared of rejection. What do?

Speech therapy works, you just need to want that to change.

>sleep 5 hours, tired
>sleep 7 hours, tired
>sleep 9 hours, tired
>sleep 11 hours, tired

Help? I know I'm depressed but what can I do against this bullshit?

The first step is to go to a doctor! You need a lot of help!

It's w-what I do.

It's m-my honor, Anonymous.

K-kill y-yourself f-fam.

Alice can u triforce?

*shrugs* It d-doesn't work for all people.

Why are you scared of the world and rejection?
I can understand n-not wanting a job, but, well, that's life.

You can go to a doctor and get medication; SSRI's and SNRI's are effective at helping with depression related tiredness.

I c-could, back in my youth...ah t-those were the days.

If speech therapy doesn't work it's likely pathological. Neurological and/or brain damage in this case.

The doctor won't do shit but get me on antidepressants. Those drugs were the things that fucked me in the first place. I got addicted to them and took so much I don't know how to be happy anymore. Anything else I could do? I recently signed up for wearhouse duty for Amazon, is that a good first step to coming back into society?

I'm currently working on a plan. These things take time.
I just don't like interacting with people, I'm super shy and awkward and I just hate it...
People are going to reject me no matter what.
Is there a job out there that involves me not interacting with people?

>You can go to a doctor and get medication; SSRI's and SNRI's are effective at helping with depression related tiredness.

I'm taking Zoloft for a few weeks now. When is it supposed to work. Doc said probably a month.

I've g-got significant nerve damage, so m-maybe that

3-5 w-weeks is pretty standard.

I'm afraid that university will be waste of time and I won't find job afterwards, although statistics show that most people find jobs with salary above average.

S-so why are you afraid? If y-you know the numbers, that s-sounds pretty irrational, Anonymous.

Oh yeah I'm dumb I can't be a programmar

help

They provided me Prozac and Xanax, I say "addicted" because I relied on them for everything. In the long run I ended up throwing them away and hiding for 11 months. I don't want to live this way.

Well alright then. It's just hard to get up and go to work. I like my job and I can work whenever I want but always showing up later and later sucks. It's like my bed has the gravitational pull of a black hole and I really enjoy beeing sucked in. It's 2pm now and I just can't get up...

Just knowing the numbers doesn't mean you'll end up on the good side of the bell curve.

Why do you stutter?

I didnt mean to get so touchy the other night. I know you only try to help. Thankyou~

P-programming isn't hard; it just takes effort.

Prozac is non-addictive, but xanax is addictive.
And...would you call relying on a cast to heal a broken arm "addiction"?

You have a mental illness; it needs to be treated. Getting treatment is not addiction.

You gotta start moving; I have severe depression as well, and the best thing you can do is force yourself up, even if only to tottle over t-to the shower.

You might wanna look up how a bell curve works.

Oh, n-no problem.

Because I do

I think you should leave.

I just realised who you are. Thank you for this morning

>24 year old virgin
>no job
>living in parent's basement
>jerking off is the most productive thing i do
where did i go wrong in life? ;-;

I've never had any friends. I don't socialize, at all. I don't find that a problem, but according to the internet, it apparently is.
I've tried finding information about people like me on the internet, but all I've found are "friendless" people complaining that they are miserable that they only have a few close friends.

I am happy. But apparently I shouldn't be.

Is it okay for me to keep on like this?

If you say so...
Programming seems like a lot of effort though. Good luck at work.

Diogenes salutes thy good psychologists

Fuck off you fucking faggot

Smileyface.tif

Seems like you need more therapy bro

Also, be more.. creative at least

Why do you keep doing this?

Bitcoin, though-

How do these threads generate bitcoons?

I can't say, but, it is honorable because it's smart

And nice camo

Are you working for Shillary, baby?

I'm not even American

You dont have to be American to serve Americans.

Ok, that was good

Now I am thinking of ripping off your threads.

Maybe you can talk me out of it....

Go smoke weed daily especially before sleeping, you will stop dreaming

What do you serve at your restaurant?

Who is that beauty?

You should act more like the original persona though

If I don't masturbate for awhile, I have sexual dreams about my sister

Why

I will just totally make it up as i go.

Once, some faggot posted credentials for cvs loss prevention.

So I saved the image with the filename phonybaloneycredentials and just made up answers.

Have a good day, Alice. You're great!

Really now? (Satirically)

>Wrong
Really now? (Satirically)

Really, baby.

I did what i said and i said what i will do.

go ahead, check check

You are offering me a check?

user, this kind of shit happens way too randomly

i feel like the only thing you need to have a 10/10 relationship is confidence

"I'm not offering anything"
Tho what you described, could be interesting if it worked, so I'm just waiting for it, of course, knowledge is the real value

Wow. Today OP was a faggot.

I hate it when people pretend to know psychology when they obviously don't.

Regards cognitive psychology student from Finland.

Also, a crc.. really? That's why it is interesting

I thought you did this for bitcoons?

B U S T E D
U
S
T
E
D

O-k

Psychologist, did you helped that guy with no money for a hospital, or he didn't sent you his e-credentials?