The ''Italians are white'' meme

>The ''Italians are white'' meme

This is Alessia Caracciolo, singer and songwriter. She is 100% Italian. I don't know what exactly you would classify her as, but there is no way in hell you can look at her and tell me that she's white. I'm 75% Italian and get mistaken almost all of the time for a Latino. I live in California, and customers at work frequently run up to me speaking in Spanish, assuming I can help them.

How can people still be pushing that Italians are white in the year 2016? Italy is so divorced culturally from the rest of Europe that there's no way in hell you can look me straight in the eyes and tell me that I'm white.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=430qrbCelOs
youtube.com/watch?v=S3yon2GyoiM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How can people still discuss about race stereotypes instead of real issues in the year 2016?

Italians aren't pure....they're muts.They have moorish nigger blood in their lineage. I call them spaghetti niggers.

it depends on what part of italy they're from. in the north, there are a lot of people with blonde hair and blue eyes

ITS THE FUCKING [CURRENT YEAR]

I've always been confused about how you whites classify other whites.
I've noticed that there's more division among whites than any other race.

Depending on the whites you ask, Spaniards, Portuguese, French, British, Irish, Germans, Polish, Swiss, Austrians, Swedes, Greek, Italians, Russians, can all be white or fakes, and the perspective always changes depending on the white person talking.

Do white people just treat their own nation as white, and everyone else is fake? Or are there broader definitions at work?

Italians are white. Deal with it, you spaghetti eating fuck.

>not white
just puttin dat out dere

Literally never heard of her.

>75% Italian talking about being Italian
What's your other 25%? You spic.
>Post's literally the most hispanic looking Italian ever.
Have you ever even been to Italy? Because I'm actually Italian, and we don't all look like that.

We naturally have olive skin, but light eyes too. We're probably most similar to Greeks, aesthetically. Are they not white either in your opinion, mut?

I just took a DNA test at 23andme, so I'll get the results in 6-8 weeks to see if that's true or not for me.

I'm Italian and I'm pale white...

100% Anglo-Saxon, and I get mistaken for East Asian all the time

>caring this much

youtube.com/watch?v=430qrbCelOs

Sure thing fam

> ITALIAN
> PALE
Choose one spaghetti nigger

shes yummy too bad italian woman hate american men

rekt

They do?
They seem to like me fine. I assume because I have ambitions and a future and my economy isn't going down the same road Greece has.

what about the spics and all their southern american beef? Dominican, Cuban, Argentinian blah blah blah

Eastern Europeans and the Crimean Wars etc etc

What about the age old lightskin dark skin nigger shit? I got somalian mates who hate sudanese and call have a specific fucking derogatory name for them: Jinoob.

Shut your hole cunt.

This is mario giordano, a 100% Italian journalist, albeit a shitty journalist.

I guess you can't make a general statement with only one observed case.

> what is statistics

i'd not take him as an example of our race

non è proprio un esempio di buon codice genetico

Fuck these guido fucks, white or not they make us all look bad.

Totally agree.
I don't watch tv since 2006 so I don't have many examples, maybe this could be better?

Hell, maybe this one too.

Tell us more about your sponda sud 25% OP, please do it.

>Italians aren't pure....they're muts.
Nice one, yankee! I'd like to hear someone from a country where people from 5 different continents came together argue about "race purity".

Faggot

What's wrong, Moor, are you butthurt? Go pray to Allah and it'll all be better soon.

L-l-look everyone, in a white Italian. I swear!

Post pics of your skin and eyes with a timestamp or GTFO you lying Sicilian.

>Pray

Everyone knows that Italy is like the Mexico of europe. No one thinks Italians are white you retard. And using "in the year 2016" as part of an argument is the gayest most faggot thing you can do. Kill yourself

Moors were only in Sicily, remained there for 245 years and then got BTFO'd by fucking pale blonde blue eyed normans. Sicily has the highest concentration of blondes in the whole Italy to this day, bar maybe Trentino.

I know that being from a newly founded nation like the US, 245 years may seem a lot to you, but you know, by a 2700 years old perspective it's quite irrelevant.

You should open an history book and disregard memes.

Southern italy is a fucking parallel universe.
I get bashed for being too white

Kys

lol really??
WTF i love Sicily now

Minchia la regina della bamba

so what your saying is you dont want to be white? im confused. you realize being white is the best thing ever right?

>spent a lil too much time conquering Carthage

Welcome in italy
My gf from amalfi coast
Anyone here?

Northern Italians are white dumbshit, not souther italians. Source: I'm from Milan and I'm white

more plz

>When in Carthage, fuck niggers

I'm from northern Italy and I'm white lol

Yeah, me too, OP is fucking retarded.

100% southern Italian

Is this girl white?

I'm Jamaican/Japanese & English

people think i'm mexican, pakistani, turkish, spanish, polynesian etc etc

I mean cmon how can people still be pushing that Jamaican Japs are anything other than what we are? it's the current year after all

>pic related

Love the areolas on her

I now identify as a spaghetti nigger. Please use pasta pronouns like spaghetthe and spaghetther.

Dennis hopper explains italians.

youtube.com/watch?v=S3yon2GyoiM

She is pretty good though.

Sei un po coglie, vero?
Noi italiani siamo un mix di culture che va dai mori ai normanni, soprattutto in Sicilia.
Tu che dici che gli italiani sono una razza mista, credi che gli americani siano puri? Pfff

You are a Little bit a Moron, don't You?
We italians are a mix of cultures that Goes from moorish To scandinavian, exspecially in Sicily.
You that think that italians are a mut Race really think that Americans are pure?
Pfffft

Greeks, Italians, and part of spaniards and portuguese stem from the middle east and north africa. They mostly have black curly hair, very hairy people, dark skin. their ancestors sailed until they found good land near the sea. In my opinion only germanic, nordic and slavic people are white

>Slavic
>White
Troll harder

>you whites
Get outta here nigger

this idiot forgot to mention the ottomans
before the raping by those huge nosed fucks the listed nations you mentioned were mostly white and less niggerish.

I've been to Serbia and Croatia and they look pretty white to me.

Snooki non è neanche un essere umano.è un cetriolo con i piedi

>bait

As if Latinos aren't white lol. Even Arabs are white according to scientific data. I dunno where people come up with the idea that only Scandinavian-like people are white.

*looking at her* she is white

OP isn't Italian...

Roman = the white archetype.

>implying Italians aren't inbred niggers

Explain to me what race are the russsians?

The only women who were forced to have ottoman babies were also forced to turn to islam. Those were the Bosniaks, Albanians, Goranci, Torbeshi, Pomaci ect. Other christian women carved crosses on their foreheads to avoid rape or kidnapping, and some even prefered to die

>Explain to me what race are the russsians?
Slavic.

>not liking Mediterranean women
Absolute shot taste user

Sicily = More tan
Northern Italy = White as fuck

So you're saying that the girl in the photo is not white/caucasian? And if so, how would you differentiate her from other white people?

The model in your stock photo isn't the ordinary Russian girl, dumbass. Pic related ordinary Russian gal.

Italians are latin you fucktard. Some are white some are dark but latin nonetheless. ie Argentina

>spaghetthe and spaghetther

These are just ugly, I know a lot of slavic girls that look similar to the model in the stock photo, and even with whiter skin. I'm guessing you have never even visited a slavic country before

yu posted this on eightchan like 2 days ago

she looks like an arab nig
>latinos are white
>arabs are white
what ever helps you sleep at night kebab
look at those shit brown eyes and skin

what is he supposed to be?

I'm 25% Italian. A few weeks ago I was sitting on my porch and a black guy came up to me and asked if I was a Mexican because he was looking for manual labor.

arabs are white? O_o

I'm not saying she's not white, or Caucasian for that matter, both of these ain't exactly scientific terms. I'm just saying she's Slavic, which is what she is if she is indeed Russian. Are Slavs white? Well, why not.. they're light skinned, most have light to darkish hair (some blond) and blue eyes are common. They're not Nordic though, or Germanic or Celtic. They're Slavs. There's no moral judgement here, just facts. Make of it what you will.

My racist cock thinks she is...

So do you consider only Nordic, Celtic, and Germanic people to be white?

Theyre not white
Never been eversince the arabs invaded them and literally fucked them to make them arab

You are from milan and you are a faggot

>spic related

I guess they are. They just have more olive skin due to the sun exposure in that region. Theres a meme that Irish people aren't white. Even though they are pasty as fuck. As a McNigger I am way whiter than all my friends.

>Slavic

That's only linguist term, don't be stupid. There are a lot of ethnic groups which are fall into that category.

Fuck off speghetter

eurospanic
guido pieces of shit
white dude
make her hair her natural color and she looks like op's pic
white
white
faget
white
ugly white family

personally, no. I consider Slavs white, same as I consider Mediterraneans, Romanics, Alpines and Dinarics white -just differing from Germanics and Celts. Nordic people are Germanic btw, a sub group so to speak.

just different shades and shapes, is all. At the end of the day, we're all mud and water.

30 y ago. Strictly Italian.

by manual labor he meant buhtsecks

They are.
>the Caucasian race (also Caucasoid or Europid) is a grouping of human beings historically regarded as a biological taxon, including some or all of the populations of Europe, North Africa, the Horn of Africa, Western Asia, Central Asia and South Asia.The term has been used in biological anthropology for many people from these regions, without regard necessarily to skin tone

I'm not sure what you mean? Slavs are an ethnic group, like Germanics and Celts. There's further sub groups (phenotypes) within each group but generally Eastern Europeans are Slavs.

I had many a teenage fap to her, oh yes. Quite tall for a wog, one might add. She's still hot.

I am from Tuscany (north/center) and you can find a higher presence of blonde in some area of the south than here.
maybe this is because the norman and slavs influence.

75% italian ... No you are not faggot, you are an americafag

Latinos have Indio blood.
Can't see your point.
If you're 75% Italian and you look like a fuckin Maya, you're just ugly.
Shit happens dude.

Im 100% Italian Germanic phenotype, AMA

iam f2f rom itskalia souhtern were arr whitr dontj grouop us with ops nig feeder scum

>Indio blood
dude what, no they don't. Gypsies do, but that's quite another story.