How does this make you feel?

How does this make you feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=37-M_AzPxmM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Indifferent. I ate KFC earlier today.

Feel? Not much. But it does make me realise that for a guy who makes so much money, his food taste really is bad..
KFC isn't terrible, but fast food isn't as good as other foods.

Weirdly horrible

>fakes eating tacky and cold, shitty fast food on his private jet because hurrr he's just like you work hard xDDDD
>Americans fall for this

>not eating Popeyes instead

But how can anyone fall for this? I mean, who the heck eats KFC one piece at a time in a plate with a shiny knife and fork?? Also, where's his drink?

eh

Is this what americans actually eat ??

What's the problem ? Crushed industrial chicken fried with breadcrumbs, this is fucking disgusting.

You're one uncultured country. You can't have a nice society without eating correct food. Poor you.

Anyway, I'd like this guy to be elected, Butthurt would be delicious !

how do you know he didn't eat it?

Why the fuck is he eating it with a fork and knife?

>Eating inferior kfc
>Not glorious Lee's

wtf i hate drumpf now.

probably doesn't want to get his shit all greasy before he hits the sack. and he's a notorious clean freak, especially when it comes to his jet.

>gravy

Lame attempt to pander to the black vote.

It's been a false flag all this time.
Trump is a nigger in disguise.

Someone who doesn't want to get grease all over the inside of their expensive private jet.

Showing his love for niggers for their votes .. classic move ..

#respetti

...but that bad food tho :|

This. he's not actually eating it, than just posing with it.

No one would, even niggers love popeyes and churches

First it was the mexicans with mexican food now it's KFC to get the black votes. smart man this Trump fella

How is this really life? How can the Republican party drop so fucking low? This whole presidential election is like a bad dream. I'm not going to lie I was entertained at one point but now I'm just getting disgusted

>Eating KFC with fork and knife
Jesus fucking Christ
Just for that I'm voting Hillary now

How did he get those deadly weapons past airport security?

Also, paper plates kek

Proud to be American.

Trump will make America great again.

I'm not defending that KFC garbage at all, but please tell me, Mr. Boundless Genius, what is "correct food"?

I'm a man of the people! I'm eating working class food on my private jet! I LOVE the blacks!

>drinking gravy

I lol'd when I saw the post. This man knows he's become immortal,
so he can get away with all the cheap jokes he wants.

Give it a few days for the liberals to cry racism, as they did with the taco pic.

Kinda hungry, popcorn chicken don't sound bad (and maybe like a biscuit or whatever)

(But my captcha was find pancakes, so getting hungrier)

Are you seriously voting for this train wreck? Have you no decency?

comforted

He has to eat too...

He should eat some baby foreskin and wash it down with the the blood of countless goyim next. The Jewish vote is the most important, and right now they're all voting for Hillary.

Is he fucking eating that kfc chicken with a knife and fork

I want to see him eating Hilary's pussy covered in gravey with a knife an folk

>not drinking gravy
Europoor detected

Here is you're gravy

I wish i was rich as fuck

That thing could be your next president and disgrace America forever. I used to laugh at people who said they would leave the country if so or so got elected but I would literally do my best to leave if he wins in November

>in a billion dollar jet
>fine leather seats
>suit that costs hundreds of thousands of dollar

Not everyone lives in a barn like you faggot.

He wanted a cheap meal and quick.

Whats wrong with wanting some fried chicken?

Are you mother fuckers saying a man can't enjoy his goddamn fried fucking chicken?

So what if this man started with a 'small loan' of a million dollars. He still made investments and wise decisions that you wouldn't be capable. Decisions like getting fried chicken.

You mother fucking cuck ass mother fuckers probably chew chicken tendies all fucking day while this guy has fried chicken.

This man is better than you, and with his superior taste for fried chicken he can rule this country and make Fried Chicken great again!

Happy.

I'm happy that a photo of himself eating KFC is Trump's idea of "appealing to the working class."

I was getting worried he might actually understand something of the people he pretends to be fighting for, but it turns out his ability to relate to them is as fake as his tan.

You posted in the wrong thread, the hilary thread is a few pages down bro.

>fried chicken
>disgusting
idiotic opinion discarded.

kfc's pretty shit nowadays though.

Is he trying to eat a thigh... with a knife and fork? Like I don't even think that's possible.

It's almost like what foods people like is totally subjective whoahhh

hungry

You know what the problem is. Richard Nixon was a terrible president, but when shit was exposed, he actually had the decency to resign. This guy wouldn't do it no matter what, until a coup happened to bring him down. I think that would be a first for USA

If Hillary were eating KFC with a knife and fork you'd lose your shit.

But it's Trump, so critical thinking: disabled.

Yeah because she's ugly right?
Do the world a favor and shut your mouth when you have childish thoughts.

CROOKED HILLARY CROOKED HILLARY CROOKED HILLARY

True that. But people fail to realize the Crown Fried Chicken will easily make any of your chicken places shit tier.

Fried Chicken actually has origins back in 18th Century Scotland. KFC is eaten internationally, it has fuck-all to do with America at this point. It's like calling McDonalds American food when every cunt and their dog eats McDonalds at some time.

it's obviously for the shoot

>waaaah waaaah waaaaah!!!

Welp, sounds like another euro is talkin about Murica out of jealousy.

I don't feel much about it other than a little hungry. Mostly I'm just thinking. I'm thinking "is this just posing for a photo, and the crew on the plane gets to eat it after, or do his food tastes run that simple? I like KFC. It's not the best fried chicken, but I myself can't make fried chicken, so it's acceptable when compared to my bad skills with it. My other thought is how much he looks like someone's grandpa in that

well, she ain't winning any beauty pageants

It's a rule that your teeth can't be whiter than the whites of your eyes. This is infuriating.

You do know we have this crap in Europe? People everywhere eat crap. It's not exclusive to America

feels great

i love trump. a true man of the people.

Tell that to the bitchy euro that I responded to. He's the one pretending that fast food exists only in America.

Real Republicans think people like you are an embarrassment to the party, just like Trump.

Trump thinks that if he loses this election, he'll just run again in 2020. But blowing what should have been a sure thing, and he is blowing it, is going to get him on a lot of shit lists. Either he'll win the presidency, or he'll be blacklisted from politics forever.

No one falls for it. It's just a meme.

>Gee, anonkun, thanks for dinner!

this is what every president does. and indeed muricans fall for it.

the old ''look i eat, piss and shit just like you. i am human, just like you'' trick.

niggas be like ''i ate KFC last night too, now i feel like i am bonding my mr president''.

Are you gay? Have gay tendencies? Serious question...because Trump supporters seem to want to be ruled

it's fine. i don't eat kfc but people love it and i love shitty food too.

i do think knife and forkin' a chicken wing seems like a weird way to eat it.

what the fuck are you one about?
the fact that hes posing with food? how about clinton posing on the subway or at mcdonalds
all candidates do it,

should be more upset about the paper sitting there just in view to subconsciously suggest that he will take care of the weak recession

He's just a hippie. Who gives a fuck

are you really that worried about what people in another country eat? faggot?

pfffff, you fucking retard. it does not matyter who you vote for you fucking mongoloid. you will get ruled anyway.

>implying Hillary isn't an authoritarian hag who will surely proceed over the personal lives of all Americans
>implying that Hillary hasn't outright stated that the government should be a large part of our personal lives
>implying Hillary doesn't have a publishes book all about how the government should control most people

Yeah, trump is the problem..

is this what the correct the record is reduced to guys?
look trumps faking eating food for sympathy
hillary does this shit all the time

Reread the post. I'm not commenting on the kfc

Great, its nice to know he's a normal person that eats normal food like the rest of us. He doesn't have to eat fancy meals.

>niggas be like ''i ate KFC last night too, now i feel like i am bonding my mr president''.
Except it doesn't work. Literally 0% of Blacks are voting Trump. You see, even niggers have more common sense than Trumpsupporters

yeah lets vote for the other candidate, the one whos actually proven she wont step down no matter what she gets caught doing

Where you gonna go faggot? Other countries want people with skills, not more freeloaders.

white niggas eat kfc too.

I hope he tweets that he loves black people because he's eating KFC... Even though real niggas eat Popeye's.

>Trump poses with poorfag food to gain support
>Hillary lies her ass off about multiple topics to gain support

Yeah, but T-Trump g-guys...

He still eats fancy meals you fuctard

>JewFC
>normal food

Gross as fuck
Kys

Exactly. We need a president who doesn't just give up easily.
VOTE HILLARY IS VOTE FOR RELIABILITY

real republicans can spot a shill a mile away
especially one espousing this bullshit in a thread calling out a candidate for trying to look more humanized to the voting base
because surely no candidate has ever done that. except, you know, all of them

Yeah because all blacks are convicted felons. Oh also theres DEFINITELY a black guy at ALL of his rallys so dont say 0 hahah

This tbh fam

youtube.com/watch?v=37-M_AzPxmM

lelele

so first you say its a bad thing that someone wont step down
then you say its a good thing?
you must be one of them anime kids ive heard so much about on the tv set

>Private jet

Nigga, that's a private Boeing 747 with fucking Rolls Royce engines.

>Is a female globalist shill
>Democrats fall for this

Are we all just forgetting that hillary did this exact thing but was more blatant and robot like?
>hot sauce

yeah cause then he would need to have it cleaned, and who gonna pay for that?

hungry

You took the bait faggots

I think our new president will be very multicultural.

someone who loves fried chicken, but hates how the grease and shit turns your hands into paper napkins shredders.

>poorfag spotted
When you actually own things you care about, you dont want to fuck em up. Chicken grease stains man.