What are some albums that are sad but aren't nu-maley?

What are some albums that are sad but aren't nu-maley?

This is an examble of an album with a nu-male atmosphere.

>muh masculinity

>a nu-male atmosphere
what does that even mean

Frank Sinatra's Wee Small Hours is pretty sad, so try that

A return to uncompromizing traditional masculity is the only thing that can save the white race from cultural genocide.

please post a pic of yourself, i'd love to see how skinny and pathetic you are lol

dean blunt - redeemer/stone island
jeff buckley - grace

any ariel pink album besides pom pom

tbf it depends on how you subjectively feel sadness so YMMV with my chocies

nick cave

>what does that even mean
Music that gives off the feeling that the musicians have beards and wear glasses.

only nu males get sad
real men get angry
listen to some slipknot or something

proto-nu-male, sorry

no not really
the nu-males you make fun are more likely to hit their gfs than "traditional" males

If you wanna save the white race make more money.

anything mark kozelek has ever done

"I'm a Bird Now" by Antony and the Johnsons is pretty sad from the very first song, which is about being lonely when you die

inb4 ew Anohni is a tranny and this is incisive music criticism because i'm 12 and I just discovered Sup Forums

This thread gave me cancer

fuck off you larpy cunt

i mean
it isn't technically nu "male" so i guess it works

fuck off you skinny feminine virgin

kek

I wouldn't listen to any music made by a tranny. All "art" produced by degenerates is culturally poisonous. I'm not 12 either. I'm 26 and for a large portion of my life I would have listened to LGBT shit without a second thought, but realizing what a threat they pose and enacting a zero tolerance policy on leftism is something you mature into.

Nick Cave has some good non-cuckish sad songs but he also has lot of fedora tipping pretentious edgelord shit too.

>kek
lol for virgins

>Letting politics interfere with art

Wew

You are fucking laughable, stop embarassing yourself.

imagine being this much of an internet faggot

hahahahahahahahaha

[distant anguish intensifies]

NU MALE DETECTED
CUKCUKKEKCUKKEKKEKKEKCUKKEKCUJCKCUJKCJKCUJKCUJKCUKCUJKCKJCUJKCUJKCKICKCKICUJKCIKJCUJKCUCJK

All art produced by an individual with leftist sensibilities is imbued with their leftism on an innate level. And so by consuming leftist art, even that which is not overtly political, you are still consuming their leftism.

Fucking this
Nu-male atmosphere basically means being sensitive, right? Well this is depressive and achingly beautiful but also world-shatteringly heavy

One of my favorite records for sure, was immeasurably formative for me, absolutely blew my head off when I first heard it

ppl like u are fags OP. just wanted u to know

>Nu-male atmosphere basically means being sensitive, right? Well this is depressive and achingly beautiful but also world-shatteringly heavy
It's a hard balancing act to find good music because while I hate nu-male "sensitivity" weakness I also hate video game player autism and fedora clad edginess so most music that professes to be "heavy" and "brutal" like metal shit can be dismissed just as easily as the nu-male whining.

>I hate
sure you do
god, fuck off

>sure you do
What did he MEME by this?

i dont even understand what you are trying to say but yea.
this album is pretty fucking melodramatic is obvious that people faking depression will like it.

Depressing music that isn't limp wristed cuck shit. What part of that is hard to understand?

from the way you worded that post it seems like you're so insecure you form your ideology around not wanting to be insulted on Sup Forums

Neofolk generally

This website is almost entirely filled with either nu-male cucks or infantilized video game autists so being against both groups isn't much of a way to win favor here.

say no more

cringe

>No refutations
Everything created by a human is a reflection of their political standings on some level. Even the pile of shit they leave in the toilet bowl.

>Nothing to confirm the claim

dude this alt-right thing isn't going to last because of people like you, is it so hard to be conservative without being a dick about it?
I'm also annoyed when liberals mix political shit into their music, but not all of them do it, and if it's not blatant enough for me to notice then there's no reason for me to get upset about it

>I'm also annoyed when liberals mix political shit into their music, but not all of them do it,
I think you're going to get trace amounts of leftism in the final product even if the artists themselves aren't aware they're doing it. I mean these people come from some restrictive bubbles that they don't think the fact that gays should be able to operate freely within our societies is a political statement in the first place.

if they're not even aware that they're doing it then it follows that there aren't ulterior motives in their music
that is some SJW tier bullshit you're spewing dude, I honestly wouldn't be surprised if you were actually one of those paid shills staging 'asshole conservative' acts on the internet to polarize moderates
regardless of which one you are please, please do actual conservatives a favor and fuck off to whatever pit you crawled out of

This is actually the only good post in the thread. Nice fuckin 1 m8. Came to say neofolk and death industrial/ambient noise to me is often genuinely sad/despair-inducing, without being contrived or contorted by a culture

I used to think this album was good, but then
>realized nobody is actually dying
>it's a literary device for how this dude's gf left this nigga and is now fucking Tyrone
>NO DRUMS
>whiney bathroom vocals started to get annoying
prime example of an album that gets WORSE with repeated listens

Maybe give Buckcherry a try, tough guy.

>if they're not even aware that they're doing it then it follows that there aren't ulterior motives in their music
I didn't even imply that ulterior motives were necessarily at play. I said that leftism is cultural poison and whenever a leftist produces art, that art is always going to have some poisonous element present, regardless of whether or not the creator intended it to be there.

>I can't listen to art made by people whose politics I disagree with because disagreeing with me is a disease of the mind and if I enjoy anything made by them I might catch those cooties!

Grow up, buddy, and read something other than shitposts on Sup Forums.

what that mouth dooo

Just listen to DSBM and kill yourself.

All leftism is destructive to the body and mind. One can never consume too little leftism.

It's almost as if political beliefs of people are mostly based on their real life values and music, being a form of self-expression, expresses these same values that the political beliefs are based on. hm....

Yes. And if those beliefs contribute towards the cultural genocide of my race then we have a problem.

lol kys honestly

>muh race
jeez, dude, just calm down with this shit. It's not like you experience life in a unique way just because of your skin color. Nobody fucking cares about that shit and the most significant thing that your little "race-rebellion" can cause is a paragraph in some history book 200 years later. And 500 years later it won't fucking matter anyway. Stop pretending there's a genocide of whites and do something interesting for a while.

>Race is matter of skin color
You are too ignorant about this matter to even converse with.
>Stop pretending there's a genocide of whites and do something interesting for a while.
Who is pretending? The bullets are ringing in the street around me right now, they've backed us into a corner and now we're striking back because that's all we can do.

You shouldn't waste any time and study that blade then.

>we
no, you're on your own

All of the unbrainwashed whites were on their own as they stood and watched their culture get fed into the leftist murder machine, but enough was enough, and now we stand united, brothers in arms, a rag tag army of those who slipped through the cracks. No longer powerless and alone. Ready to die for a greater cause.

Wow, my dude, that sounds pretty swell, tell me more. Did you get into a giant snowball fight with this evil leftist machine?

please be satire

Seriously, get off of Sup Forums and go outside. I'm begging you. We're not trying to convert you to some strange ideology, we're just trying to point out to you how delusional you sound. Stop reading the neo-nazi propaganda and go make some friends outside the internet.

This isn't some video game where we're all divided up into immutable factions based on appearance. Lumping everyone together into homogeneous groups isn't going to give you an accurate picture of the world, and you're just scaring yourself by thinking like 80% of the world's population is just out to get you for some reason.

I don't even go on Sup Forums but I suppose the version of the world where everybody you disagree with can be easily filed away under a meme board boogyman label is easier for your brain to handle.

>Stop reading the neo-nazi propaganda and go make some friends outside the internet.
If you're going to cast aside societal memes and look at the world with open eyes then you don't get to bring friends.

I rarely say this, but fuck off back to that other site please.

You're not helping.

Yeah, and now you go to the "boohoo, I just want to bring actuall discussion and discuss actual problems, but these fucking cucklefties don't let me"-step.

>Sees the world in black and white and divides all of humanity into groups, where every single member is supposedly "good" or "bad", with little internal variation
>accuses me of having a brain that is not able to handle anything but an overly simplified view of the world

>fuck off back to that other site please.
I've been on Sup Forums and Sup Forums exclusively for the last 9 years of my life. I don't go to other websites. You're just like the mainstream leftists with images of cousin fucking rednecks in his mind who didn't understand that their opposition was the guy sitting next to him the whole time.

mods, delet this pls.

not for nu-males, perfect for autists

You know it's a quality opinion when you have to preface it by saying "I swear I'm not 12 guys take me seriously"

>People have different political opinions than me on a music discussion board

fuck off back to /r/music.

I have no idea where you're getting this from. We don't see you as a stupid redneck, we see you as a guy like us who's been bought into some crazy propaganda that he found online and who thinks he knows everything about how the world works. You can't keep making huge assumptions about the thoughts and motivations about large groups of people. The world just isn't that simple.

>hasn't heard the album

Far right philosophy would only seem crazy if it wasn't proven correct by reality time and time again. I know enough about how the world works to know that I have a lot of legitimate enemies that are out to exterminate me and everybody like me.

>slipknot
Tom waits*

tom waits is fedora nu-male cringe

This.
Tom Waits along with Nick Cave are the two biggest fedora masters living today.

It's also one of the best albums ever made

This would only be true if Waits started making music in the 90s.

What songs of his are fedora tipping?

Fedoracore is fedoracore no matter when it was released.

75% of them.

Could you be more clear? I really like his work so I would like to know.

Frank sinatra would be considered fedorscore if started making music in the 90s.

I have but it doesn't make a difference. I'm not saying it's a bad album, however 99% of people who listen to black metal are socially anxious autists/smelly skinny dudes with long hair and trashy facial hair/fat enlightened neckbeards

No dude, waits is a god. They are just being little shitters.

Any of his songs that a video game player could listen to while sipping red wine from a goblet feeling like he can identify with a remnant of lost masculinity. He's an eldtrich gent who knows the "Old ways". Yet he has never spilled blood. He's a poseur listening to an man spouting overly verbose edgy poetry. Cave has never shred flesh, and neither have his listeners. He is a posturing meme man.

you've never been to metal show have you?

most are pretty chill dudes, and maybe 1 in 100 are what you described

this and Soundtracks For The Blind

Is shredding flesh essential for making not nu-male, sad music?

wow im listening to him for the first time. this is beautiful. His voice and guitar remind me slightly of John Denver

>contorted by a culture

What does this even mean. All art is contorted by culture, art IS culture.

What's good music for being sad?

You're ignoring his songs because he has known to wear a fedora.
This is so shallow and ignores the music to such an abnormal degree gtfo