How is Rodney Mullen still so good when he's almost 50?!

How is Rodney Mullen still so good when he's almost 50?!

Sucking cock

who

he's prolly skating daily still

he is a legend... i loved when he sang welcome to the jungle in my country

Also, Tony Hawk did a 900 for his bday. Its of Youtube
>mfw he warmed up with a couple of massive backside airs. Like, nothing
>mfw im half his age and can hardy do rock n rolls on a small quarter pipe

*his 50th bday, that is

Read his autobiography.

It's because he gives a fuck in a way you never can. Also he's autistic.

because people like him actually have a love for their craft
money and fame are secondary, he probably wakes up every morning as excited to get out and skate as he was when he was 12

Well he pretty much invented every skate trick there is. He also is literally autistic that made him hyper focus on his skating

Do sweepers and boneless' they're more fun anyway I can't rock to fake but I can handplant

Lance Mountain rips

what are sweepers?

i can do other tricks, yeah, kind of exagerating, but really, how the fuck can they still skate at 50

I thought my days where almost over, but now i think im gonna retire when im 40

he opened his joints up read it its pretty awesome to read

tony howk did 900 a few months ago, in the age of 48, still only 4 ppl on world did that trick

He and Tony hawk are true virtuosos of skate boarding

Low impact tricks i guess

Thats a good question, but there are so many who are fairly old for the skating bis. but are just still better then any young am.
People like daewon song too

Mark Gonzales

also, eric koston and I think Tom Penny still skates.

Also steve caballero and other pool skating dinosaurs

you again OP? the distruction of the other thread wasn't enough?

as i said, he did 50 years of autistic figure skating shit, he could have go full street if he wasn't so attached shitty tricks like caspers

also this

Oh fuck yeah tom penny, my all time fave, but sucks that he hasnt released anything in ages

Also guy mariano, goeff rowley and whatnot, those are the type of legends that will simply never fade away and changed skating forever

Nobody should ever forget about the gonz

He truly loves it. He's empassioned by it and he works every single day at it because it's his love. Also some people are naturally talented. I don't say that to take away from his hard work or his consistency, I just truly believe he was born to be doing this shit.