You will never be a part of a sizable underground musical subculture with its own identity and style

>You will never be a part of a sizable underground musical subculture with its own identity and style

I was already.

Prove it

IT'S LITERALLY KILLING ME
I'VE DONE NOTHING BUT GO TO GIGS AND CONCERTS FOR THE LAST YEAR
NO LOCAL BANDS
NO LOCAL SHOWS
NOTHING
AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

well that's where you're wrong buddy
i'm part of the poptimist subculture

You don't know that.

Suck my dick

You mean have your image built for you?

My band is literally part of that, though.

what do you play?

Not fashion, but a recognizable trait in the area's music. Like the Japanese hardcore scene being extremely noisy.

I'm one of the most famous vaporwave artists of all time, I was just trying to make chopped and screwed.

This isn't a joke either

aka something for you to leech off.
Anyway im already in a scene and it gets boring after awhile. pay is shit and i think one of the other artist in our scene is about to sell out to make $$$
can't blame him

All you have to do to accomplish that is leave your house and go to shows.

What if there are no shows?

Anti-religion punk.

We tend to fuck LDS gatherings up

Bands play every day, if you're too lazy to get a bus to go to a thing you want to go to then you're a retard, tbqhwyfam.

Scene's suck anyway; all the bands end up sounding the same as each other besides one that will end up leaving the scene and getting popular and then the scene will call them sell-outs and transform into a new scene with more denim vests.

you're a dick

btw in today's society it's more punk to be religious than to shit on religion in a liberal hugbox

edgy 15-year olds: the genre

>expecting to make a living from your involvement in a local scene
Bro please

Being punk =/= being contrarian

>being Punk
wow, you may as well have typed
>I'm 14 years old

Lol, you sound oblivious af