Really makes you think

>Nazis thought slavs "subhumans"
>go to war with those "subhumans"
>have their heroes killed, their women raped, their children beaten with the severed head of their parents and their country occuppied for half a century

The problem with Nazis was that they thought Russians were Slavs too

What are they?

they're extremely tall albino chimpanzees

Mongols.

Basically northern brazilians

Nazis killed about 15,000,000 Slavs.

Yet they lost
Really makes you think

Yeah Russia has more people than Germany.

Yes, killing millions of civilians really showed who was the boss. Military casualties were on par.

Nope. Look at the chart Chimpy. Germans killed twice as many Russians.

It's about 6 million vs 11 million. That's German domination. One German is equal to almost two Soviets.

German domination my ass
the reason why the reds got massacred is because Stalin like the litle bitch he was killed the generals who didn't kiss his ass (read:mostly competent generals)

If Stalin didn't do what Stalin the war would end way earlier

Half of those deaths were poorly equipped ukrainian peasants, once the red army was in properly equipped the nazis had no chance. It's funny reading how poorly mechanically designed panzers were when compared to superior soviet technology, but it's okay, I understand why naziboos would try to cling to anything so to justify their belief.

They are all wrong

Nazi Germany's science and technology is amazing

Whatever bitch. Bow down to the master race monkey man. Rationalize all you want double the deaths is double the deaths.

I love you Imperial Japan. I hate you weebo Japan.

He didn't win shit. Russia lost more men so they lost. The administration may have won but the soliders lost. They didn't get shit. Russia is poor as fuck and has more Muslims than western Europe.

You are the one trying to rationalize utter and complete defeat while having a better "k/d" as something meaningful. Naziboos are funny tho, who the fuck bow down to your kind? lmao.

>Nazi consider every people around their country subhumans
>Ally with the Middle East shitskins
ah yes, the famous german intellect

The administration didn't win the war the soldiers didn't win the war

the Soviet Union did
Also unlike most western europe migrants the Russians muslims are a civilized bunch that works for the good of Russia just like the orthodox christians

Really makes you think that Germany the country that you love to say how superior it is they don't know how to integrate a bunch of muslims in their society (unlike Russia and Brazil) really makes you think eh?

The worst thing about it was that Hitler failed to finish the job.