What is the most sure fire way to completely ruin Star Wars?

Make luke evil

Making another movie.

impossible, no matter how shitty it got it would be justified by many

make Darth Vader Luke's father. fucking cliché.

>gay characters

So I guess theyre definitely abandoning China then

>jew jew Abrahams movie
>reddit

Harrison Ford absolutely played Solo like he was gay for Luke

The way you ruin Star Wars are the prequels

Implying it wasn't ruined the moment 3/4 of the fanbase started to ship Kylo and Rey

Convince absolutely everyone to not see it.

Making episode 7 and more spinoffs

Reylo triggers you?

Get George Lucas to direct it with input from tumblr

It's too late.
The sequels could literally just be a blank screen and people would leave the theaters saying "It wasn't that bad"

Backpedalling and make the Christmas Special canon.
Denying its canonicity is the best thing Jar Jar Abrams has done in his entire life.

Letting Lucas be in charge again

make the death star gay

They already have a gay character though: C3PO.

he'll put a interracial lesbian couple thats it

You sound upset, user.

>George Lucas says black characters will definitely be included in Empire Strikes Back

>human - twi'lek lesbian couple
My dick will never be fully ready

>cares about the most shitty franchise in the history
If you think that Stank Wars were good at any moment, consider suicide instead of browsing this board.

>human - twi'lek lesbian couple
somehow OP is againts this

Fuck I fucking hate this fucking world.
>diversity for the sake of diversity is good
>oh, and diversity means no white people
Fuck these faggots.

Gays and Blacks and westernised Asian chicks.

GOODBYE CHINA

JUST FUCK MY ECONOMY UP, CHANG.

It's a "Sup Forums pretends it hate star wars because it's not Tarkovsky or Wong Kar-wai'' episode

Someday, some RADICAL is going to ask 'Um, where are all the white people? Why are there not enough white people in main roles.' And then more ticks will latch onto this thinking and thus the cycle repeats once more.

Rey exists.

I couldn't stand Daisy Ridley's performance. The prequels had a special corniness to the acting that made you either laugh, cringe or smile. Rey just screams "I'M ACTING" whenever she's on screen.

It was ruined the day A New Hope premiered

They already ruined Star Wars by making it a stronk-female, minority riddled shit fest where straight white men can only be villains.

Remember the prequels, where you had Anakin and Obi Wan broing it up? Yeah, that ain't ever happening again.

This is the "new Star Wars" for people who throw up a picture of themselves on Instagram wearing lenseless black glasses and some shitty $5 Kmart Star Wars tshirt, with "SO NERDY xDD" as the caption.

>All those people who spent thousands of dollars on Star Wars memorabilia and toys need not apply
>You straight white males are no longer worthy of being called Star Wars fans!

This.
It was fun to re-imagine the Anakin and Obi Wan interactions to add in some homoerotic tension, and it's no fun if the movie does it for you.

you could ruin star wars for a lot of normal movie going ppl just by hiring jodorowsky and giving him free rein

By bringing back Lucas and making his version of 7-9

killing luke

The elevator scene from II feels quite off. You can see some tension.

You can't ruin something that was already shit from the start.

That would be amazing.
>there will never ever be a Star Wars flick directed by Jodorowsky and written by Jodorowsky and Lucas

That would save it. Hiring Uwe Boll would do the job.

Crank up Mary Sue's power levels. In 8 she can crack planets in half with the force. In 9 she can collapse galaxies with the force. Have her travel back in time and blow up the Death Star in episode 4 instead of Luke.

No there wasn't. You are literally projecting your gay fantasies.

Yes I am.
And there is nothing you can do about it.
Luke and Han were the better couple though

>Inb4 the next movie has a qenderqueer interracial transsexual three person relationship that defeats the third even bigger deathstar (but totally not a deathstar guize, this ones even bigger and being sold in stores now for $149.95) using the force that none of them had until it was transferred to each of them through the sheer power of love ...and and a midichlorian transfer device that looks suspiciously like mickey mouse, also being sold in stores now for $49.95

Well I guess they figured out how to make the new Star Wars gayer

Finn/Poe is canon?

Seriously, these people should just inhale gas and set themselves on fire.
>waah why are there no black people in a world with literally billions of species
>why are there no muslim characters in a world with no singular religion and where religion isn't that big a deal anyway, besides belief in the Force
Why is the Force called the Force and not Allah

Well muslims believe islam is the first religion and SW takes place in a distant past.

You just wait, we'll soon have some muslim in Star Trek.
Y'know, the franchise that dedicated an entire series to showing how thinking of religion as a way to look at reality rather than an organized cult would make a bit more sense in a future full of intercultural/interspecies relations.

>What is the most sure fire way to completely ruin Star Wars?

TFA did exactly that as far as I'm concerned.

I want lucas back. There i said it

That's just what Star Wars needs to make more money, two faggots fucking each other in the ass between blowing up another death star. Thanks.

So basically they want film to be propaganda and have ulterior motives? No thanks.

I don't really see what J.J Abrams is doing saying that. It's not like he has a say in the franchise any more.

I am liking this idea. Cinema needs more Muslim Christians too. Always wanted to see a Muslim Buddhist. That would be silly haha! Or how about a Muslim Scientologist?! Oh boy I would pay real dollars to see that my friends! Ahahaha!

China doesn't give a fuck about Star Wars either way. They have no nostalgia train to ride on and that's 90% of what new Star Wars movies are going to offer.

Now THAT would be progressive, and I don't mean in a SJW way but avante guarde art kind of way.

>yfw normies are actually sympathizing with the empire
I can't handle the memes lads

It's already shit. there's nothing left to ruin.
>ugly actress
>mexican
>monkey
>fat asian

>Any and all future movies directed by JJ Abrams or Chuck Wendig
>Luke joining the Dark Side
>Sheev was actually Snoke's bitch
>Prequels retconned

>Fiddles the younglings, suggests suicide bombings constantly and never stops shouting Admiral Akbar
Yeah, no.

Why does Star Wars have to be a political soap box now? I hope Trump gets in and knocks all this bullshit on its head