Dildo general thread, experiences, stories, recommendations, dildos that you like the look of...

Dildo general thread, experiences, stories, recommendations, dildos that you like the look of, dildos that are cool and all things insert able
My favourite is in the picture

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=430qrbCelOs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dildos are nice. Buy more and you can pretend to be in a gangbang. no homo btw.

My collection, ama

Bad dragon. it's the be all and end all.

If you want a penetrable off then go the sugarstar.

Yeah, op here, I own 3 but I really want a chance but I only have 2 normal dildos and Razor The Doberman

Mary is a bit tight yes?

what's on the second row from the bottom?
and also the name of the dildo on the 3rd row the red and black one
also nice chance

How much money did you spended for all of this? What do you do for living?

A little.

Fleshlights.
That is the old breeder, discontinued.

Thousands.
I am a college professor.

How often do you use and which is your favourite?

youtube.com/watch?v=430qrbCelOs

Almost daily. That is an older image, I have more now. I think right now I like my David and Rex the most. But it changes.

where did you get the realistic looking dog dildo?

What's the best lube for ass play?

Awesome, is that a chance the stallion at the back or a bumblehooves?

I dont have one but I have been really wanting one, any suggestions?

Elypse art. The knot inflates as well. I have 3 of them now :p. I keep asking their staff to make a larger model, something like a bull mastif

Please tell me you've got pics of the bigger ones balls deep.

Chance

J lube. As an added bonus it is free, stores well, and kinky as shit when you find out what it was made for.

I do, video too... but not sharing. I am not that crazy.

What size is it and does it feel good?

Apparently I had an annuisim. I meant cheap...not free.

Something about the wigs and panties makes me think this is super adorable.

I have a large and extra large. Feels pretty amazing. Takes a lot to work up to the extra large though.

Have you ever fucked a fleshlight with one of your dildos? Also, are you a dude or a chick? The wigs, lingerie, and dildos say chick, but then there's fleshlights

i got one of these bad boys. pretty good but they have a thick smell once you open them for the first time.

I bet, does it have a cum tube, if so do you use it?

are you a dude?

Could you post a video of inserting one of the dragon dildos into one of the dragon fleshlights? Always wanted to see that
Also a lot of lube

I bought myself a stallion un-flared from bad dragon but I have yet to have a pleasurable experience with it. I don't know what i'm doing wrong

But I don't like what my imagination is seeing...

I do. That shit is hard to keep clean though.

It would ruin the fleshlight.

Wish bad dragon toys weren't so fucking expensive. I want either a medium or a large but I'm not fucking paying $120 for a horse dick

id get a dragon dildo if i could afford it but am a pleb

Well, what is it they always say about females on the internet?

Fairs, how does the feeling of cum oozing out your ass feel on a scale of 1/10

Awww fuck. Some of those toys being worked good and deep is something I'd have been very keen on seeing. Huge fan of big toy work

being a student sucks so bad
its actually pretty good dildo imo although i can only get in about half

We're not asking for a video with your face or any distinguishing marks in it.

There's a sale currently on on baddragon but still they're quite expensive but the quality makes up for it

Feels better with the large. 9

With the extra large... after I don'the feel anything but air as I am gaping for awhile... 6... but the idea of what is happening makes you go crazy.

I got one of those. All dildos smell rather bad and this one's no exception. It's a little too hard/stiff/rough though (no pun intended) - I prefer slightly softer ones because they're also much more bendy.

I wish there were more variety of animal themed vaginas

a 9?? oh my I gotta try this I got a chance medium coming soon with cumtube and cumlube hopefully it was give me the same feeling

I want to buy a toy for anal play,what do you guys suggest?

but whit the stiffness you can actually see it moving around in your body if your skinny enough like i am.

Ladies please post this dildos being used in action :*

Pure silicone dildo have no smell.. if it has a smell it is likely sweating chemicles... which is not good.

The ridgeback

who actually buys bad dragon backpacks and duffel bags and uses them in public?

What do you teach?
Did you ever try something with one of your students?

Got one of these for my girl and it was the most awesome thing recording her using it, she whined like crazy

No, no

I am pretty new to this, what brand is it?

Not sure if this is the right thread but you people seem knowledgable.

What penetrable toy would you recommend for girthier types? Preferably hand held.
Everytime i buy fleshlights or tenga they rip after the second to third use and thats a piss ton of money down the toilet. Tried the flip once on recommendation and i had to deathgrip it closed just to fit the locking bit close and that shit snapped after trying to move a bit.
It's to the point i buy those shitty $5 single use shits enmasse and just blast through them.

Bad Dragon ;)

get a gf or a bf and fuck them. humans dont tear that easly

Ok i just looked it up and i doubt it will fit, what was the first toy you guys bought.

"She whined like crazy" Kinda implying she has not whined like this. You got a small dick user?

Implying that no inanimate object has ever made her whine like I have. Actually.

Can i come play with you?

Not sure about a bf but i know for a fact gf's can and do routinely tear quite easily and women aren't worth the effort or cost of wining and dining just for a chance at their goodies.

you are an inanimate object?

JESUS is my dildo

He loves me

*tips fedora*
get a girl guy then or a tgirl or tranny or w/e you want to call em. They dont need much maintenance.

of course you are.

Kek

stop posting this fucking video

you actually click on links posted on Sup Forums?

post video with sound user

youtube videos that become embeded are safe

but the point is that the are 99% absolute shit and boring as fudge.

so are humans. lower your expectations and you might enjoi everything more

Where do you live?

wanna show me your collection?
Amsterdam The Netherlands

that is the classiest toy cupboard I've seen in a long time - and I know a lot of BDSM types who really like to lay their toys out - and you've got them beaten.

I love jelly dildo's but they are basically made out of pure cancer, what's the best alternative? I love the bending that can do and the cheap prices.

Honestly my first dildo was a 5.5 inch jelly basics from lovehoney, then to an 8 inch, then to a rex from bad dragon, then to a hopeful chance the stallion then go knows what will happen