youtube.com/watch?v=6TQaVd2OGYg
youtube.com/watch?v=a-_WTXR9v9A
youtube.com/watch?v=8jyDiqe_7dM
youtube.com/watch?v=CKOXd6BM20g
youtube.com/watch?v=4wGuoNiwMvA
youtube.com/watch?v=NCx765_XGNo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yes, he's very good

No fucking wonder blacks commit so much crime.

Is he? What is good about him?

What did you guys think of this:
youtube.com/watch?v=U_IbIMUbh-k

Nazi shithead
I actually like him. When I asked I was just looking for some help in thinking critically about him.

Bruh, this nigga homophobic af
twitter.com/6PAPl/status/809120832358322176

It's not gay to put a dick in your ass?

If someone is talking about putting a dick in your ass, whether you're a man or woman, how is that a nice thing to say?

no worst rapper ive ever heard

>"you just said some real gay ass shit. dick suckin ass shit imma fuck your mama bitch."

It seems like he thought it was gay.

you obviosuly don't hang around black drug dealers

in the hood if some guy makes u suck his dick you have lost your manhood.

its nothing to do with being homophobic but being submissive to another man

People were talking about fucking him in the ass with a penis. I'm pretty sure that's considered gay.

Granted, I probably would have defended Flocka before he came out saying that transgender people are 'THE DEVIL'.

Who's the best?

no matter what I answer you'll trash it, but Danny and MF DOOM atm.

21 21 21

Maybe the best of these upcoming rappers.

Well.. I've been on MF since 2003, so... you might as well say 2Pac. I guess you're right; I did trash it.
I'll google Danny, though.

I'm with you, but I wonder what makes him better.

Savage Mode had great, minimalistic production by Metro Boomin which Savages cold delivery matches perfectly.

anybody got a link for Savage Mode?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=JyqBDZDuEV0

Right? Is Metro Boomin some kind of genius? I also have 'Free Guwop' and it's like 10% as good as 'Savage Mode'.

oh great another talentless nigger thread on Sup Forums

I just downloaded it off of youtube

Real niggas are

Go to North Korea and live with with other isolationist shitheads. Go to Nazi Germany. Go to any racist shithead country you can think of, where you can starve to death with your racist shithead friends!

This dudes rapping is fucking dead

t. ahmet

you can also starve to death in an isolationist country - go find one
same for you - go starve somewhere with racial purity. There has to be someplace available.

Trap is shit but no heart is a good quick listen

the only people that know im violently racist are on the internet. so no, i wont be moving anywhere.

No idea what you're saying.

What is up in hip hop, then?

I really try to listen to whatever comes out.. an

Shills are out heavy today

If you are on Sup Forums and a genuine fan of 21 savage, get off this fucking board

>minimalistic production

in other words, L A Z Y

>Savages cold delivery

holy shit nooooo

21 savage sounds like he's about to cry half the time

So what to listen to, then, non-shill?

Literally any other rapper right now, no joke. 21 is flash in the pan trash.

I can understand yachty fans, even if hes garbage, I can understand Kodak fans, Uzi fans,

but 21 is only making it off of how "street" he is, the beats are overrated, because for some reason people still have a boner for trap beats, no matter how boring they are

Half of his fanbase is hipster faggots pretending to like him because muh irony.

get this garbage off my website

so... he sucks because you can't understand him. Maybe you should get hearing aids, if that's your only criticism. He speaks very clearly.

Your literal white supremacist website? Oh, is it being bothered; are you feeling triggered, you sensitive snowflake?

I feel really bad for this kid, he comes off pretty nice in interviews and is always trying to stop other rappers beefing

sad he had such a terrible upbringing

I'm not even white, i just dislike bad music.

THIS

If 21 Savage is essentially Horrorcore

Savage Mode reminded me of Gravediggaz

Savage Mode is the best example of ambient and hip hop genre mixing since cLOUDDEAD and anyone who can't realize that is deaf or too preoccupied with "HUURR DUURR MEMERAP"

He didn't say he sucks because he can't understand him. Here is the problem with 21 Savage he has garbage lyrics garbage delivery and garbage flow. He is whack. The only reason anyone likes him is because of Metro's Beats. There are no redeeming qualities to 21 Savages rapping

Because mixing of ambient and hip-hop music has anything to do with Savages shit lyricism

I dunno, lyrically hes terrible but damn you can hear all the shit hes been through in his voice

Ocean Drive at the end of Savage Mode has me a bit emotional, dude has lost like 20 people in his life and hes finally made it

who the fuck cares it's not always about the lyrics

Oh okay so what makes a good rapper now is pitying them? Lol.

>listening to rap
>lyrics dont matter

Exfuckingscuse me?

you are obviously a basement dweller who hasn't caught up with modern times
whats "in" right now is artist and celebrities that average people can relate too or understand them on a personal level

from mac demarco to 21 savage both artist are writing material that has proof of them actually experiencing

you replied to the wrong person but i personally don't listen to rap because of the lyrics. if i wanted to hear black people talk about their problems i'd listen to the mississippi blues or some shit.

if you ignore the lyrics there's so much to appreciate, from the production to the interaction between the flow of the rapper and the rest of the beat, their sense of melody, etc. just vibe with it and have fun.

You're probably like 1/32nd pacific islander or some shit, but use that to say you're not white. I fucking swear.

Youre obviously 14 and have shit taste in music. The industry started selling you an image and you ate that shit up because you're fucking stupid.

>yo his struggle so real he go so hard

At least in the 90s gangster rap had some sort of artistic merit to it. This shit is literally talking plainly over a mic about your experiences without any critical thought or real literacy to it.

no not at all

My fave rappers are Del, EL-P, Common etc

but im not really pretentious, savage mode had great atmosphere so I liked it

and as I said its pretty much horrorcore anyway

Wasn't Gravediggaz some RZA shit?

t.basement dweller

Says the chils living under his divorced mothers roof.

Yeah, rapped about killing, murder, albeit a lot more lyrically than 21 Savage

I just imagine Savage Mode as some weird prequel to Gravediggaz, before the madness

all this senseless killing and the lack of lyricism adds to the madness

>Says the chils living under his divorced mothers roof.
>chils
you might wanna retake adult education classes

>he sucks because you can't understand him
I never even said that haha he just sounds like he's about to cry, he's actually easy to understand.

I gave you a couple of criticisms, including boring beats. I could say more?

Cliched topics that have been done to death by better rappers for years? poor delivery? poor flow? poor lyrics?

I prefer when actual rappers spit over trap beats.

>I just imagine Savage Mode as some weird prequel to Gravediggaz, before the madness

Bitch shut the fuck up lmaoooo

>Cliched topics that have been done to death by better rappers for years?
Like?

Oh god forbid I make a typo. It must mean I'm incoherent and illiterate.

22 savage > 21 savage

Freddie Gibbs is that nigga tho

Having great atmosphere can NO WAY be attributed to 21 Savage. 80 percent of that is coming from the actual beats behind it. The beats are the ONLY reason anyone like's 21 Savage.

I just listened to this. Never heard any of his stuff other than his fucking retarded ass XXL freestyle.

He's aight. Not as bad as I thought but pretty underwhelming, just riding Metro's beats

nigger that is literally the definition of homophobia

no difference between a man who put out a song like 2 days ago and a guy who died in 96 huh

I guarantee you if you rapped over these beats right now. it would sound like garbage
freestyle over this now to prove me wrong
youtube.com/watch?v=6TQaVd2OGYg

Do I need to spoonfeed you everything? You know exactly what I'm talking about shill

I think it's just the the energy of the music more so than his flow or skill. He has top producers like Metro Boomin and Sonny Digital that give him dark melodies and samples that he can just talk about his life on. His lyrics aren't mind blowing by any means they're just trill and violent but not enough to the point where it's not some edgy horror core shit. The man lived what he's talking about. For example he was shot six times (including the neck) and lived. He is by street definition a "savage" and people happen to like that.

>The energy of the music
lol
>they're just trill
>trill
hahahahaahahaha please stop embarrassing yourself

It's more like toxic masculinity bro

listen to Isaiah Rashad. I've been listening to his shit alot and the word caught on kek. I didn't know trill could hit a nigga so deep.

>lol u just mad bro

nah you're just really cringy

post your chest

gangsta mothafuckin gibbs

>that cadence
>that flow

youtube.com/watch?v=a-_WTXR9v9A

youtube.com/watch?v=8jyDiqe_7dM

youtube.com/watch?v=CKOXd6BM20g

I already have a flow in mind that would trump the fuck out of 21 Savage on this...I might take you up on this challenge for real.

user please I can't find my fire extinguisher and my smoke alarm is out of batteries

That must be it. Literally your whole post should be sold as a sleep aid.

Also, way to link the version without any of his vocals, cause his vocals made this track 3 times weaker...

>I already have a flow in mind that would trump the fuck out of 21 Savage
don't you mean "would shithead the fuck out of.."?
Why haven't you posted it yet?

edgy

From now on whenever I want to fall asleep from sheer boredom I'm going to tell myself, over and over "22 savage is better than 21 savage". I'll pass right out.

How was I being edgy? By calling a shithead a shithead, or by asking someone to post a rap? I don't think it's edgy to call donald shithead a shithead. It's his last name, after all.

i'm an audio engineer, if you do this i'll literally mix your vocals to give you an even playing field with 21 savage. just to show you how shitty it's gonna be when you compare the two

>>minimalistic production

>in other words, L A Z Y

you have terrible opinions

I was quoting someone else on the minimalistic production lol plus it's true. You can tell Metro is just on cruise control right now if you compare his older beats, say around 2013 to now. He's been making simplistic lazy beats since future's releases starting around evol/purple reign

reddit gold for you sir!

how surprising that someone who thinks 21 savage is good is politically ignorant and can only resort to reddit-tier insults to get his opinion across

THIS AINT 21 BITCH THIS 22
youtube.com/watch?v=4wGuoNiwMvA

you just said some real gay ass shit. dick suckin ass shit imma fuck your mama bitch.

>nigga still aint posted the freestyle yet
wifi warriors ITT

>Metro is just on cruise control right now

no, you're an asshole, this is a really refined aesthetic, and it's an an entire album. it's fucking great. it's darker than his other stuff

>you're an asshole because you disagree with me

Why are meme rap fans so easily triggered lmao

>A really refined aesthetic
>Literally like a max of 5 sounds per song, 3 of which are from a generic trap drum kit that everybody is using right now

Whatever reddit politics...

Seriously, I realize that Sup Forums has become a nazi website. Facebook has become a nazi propaganda website. Reddit ... I guess reddit is like the nazi town square. The internet has become a bad thing.

>>Literally like a max of 5 sounds per song, 3 of which are from a generic trap drum kit that everybody is using right now

wow you cracked the code of successful production! why don't you cash in on your svengali-like wisdom?

That would require me to make a catchy beat...

21 21 21
Love savage. Him and Yachty are my fav "new wave" rappers. Why do people on Sup Forums think their opinion is the right one when everybody enjoys different stuff?

21 my ass

is anyone else excited as fuck for this track

youtube.com/watch?v=NCx765_XGNo