If underage sex was 100% legal and carried no judgments from society, what's the youngest you'd have sex?

If underage sex was 100% legal and carried no judgments from society, what's the youngest you'd have sex?

12 i think,

Inb4 shitstorm
Also maybe 10

10-12

only once their cunts had fully developed, otherwise it can permanently damage them.

About 80.
>I like to abuse older helpless ladies in a wheelchair.

So like 5 then?

man I don't even care for some bitches around my age because of how fucking retarded / immature they behave

Around 11 to 12

it's pretty much the same, specially if they're demented and understand/knows nothing of life

Nigga how old are you?

7 or 8
They're usually chubby at 6
Maybe 5 if they look good

Plenty of chubby ass 7 year olds

31 bruh

I want to have sex with a pregnant woman and have anal sex with the fetus at the same time.

I hear that it's like having a jelly donut on the tip of my cock

Anyone who says theyd bang someone under 14 is a pedo

>under 14
under 18 makes you a pedo in most states

Lol 14 is still pretty young. 8-12 perfect age

6-17

fbi gathering som good info

>maxkek.jpg

Fbi gathering info on a completely made up situation?

1-2 years old

only the freshest meat for me !

what if fbi only hires pedos because it's the best way to catch other pedos and not worry about ruining normal people?

At 14 theyre sexually developed so while it's illegal and immoral it doesn't make you a pedo

Let's have a tea party at my place anons, we can discuss on this interesting matter all day long sipping nice English tea and munching butter biscuits uwu

use that in court, im sure you'll walk

Doesn't matter, I chop their heads of afterwards anyways.

Wtf? I've seen girls developed way before 14

>legal
>underage
if it was legal it wouldn't be underage

Anything under 11 usually cries to much and are to dry to really get into it

This shit is g8 m8. I could get a bucket of popcorn and spam the refresh. Nothing like listening to a bunch of pedos try to convince themselves and everyone around them why they arent pedos.

I banged an over developed qt14 when I was 19, some of the best tail I ever had.

Straight out the womb mate. A Serbian film style boyyyy

This shit is gate mate?

And you know this how?

So what would fucking a 14 year old change? They'd be even less mature

i fucked up, but you get the point faggot

someone pray for me, im pretty sure im about to be attacked by a bunch of vegans

16. Im not a freak

Never you mind

True but in most cases I've noticed, by 7 they start to lose that 6 year old fat.

That's why 8-12 would be a perfect age

Only if your daughter comes with bro