Cuck Thread. Post pics of girls you know and anons say what they'd do to them. Reply for reply

Cuck Thread. Post pics of girls you know and anons say what they'd do to them. Reply for reply

Bury blonde's face in brunette's pussy then pound blonde's tight asshole, then blast a huge load on brunette's face and make blonde clean it with her tongue

facefuck her and cum on her tits

Just fuck her on the floor from behind, no need to even take off that slutty dress. Just pull her panties to the side if she is even wearing any. Leave her laying on the floor with her pussy full of cum.

ITT:
Lie about knowing women and other btards will lie about what they'd do to them.

We can never get enough cringe.

What would you do to my girl? 18 years old..

ITT:
Project your insecurities about not knowing any women and accuse other btards of lying about something stupid.

I don't know if you've noticed, but 4cham isn't a safehaven for fat fucking autists like yourself, anymore.

she is not wearnig any,she likes to dress like a slut as she is one

You mad white boy? Then I will prescribe you Xanax. You see sometimes we are angry for reasons we no longer remember and have the hatred boil up inside us. This is not healthy and rest assured you will not have to keep ingesting it it will be only temporarily. I will make you an appointment with our psychologist and she will keep track of your progress. Eat healthy a lot of fruits you know how they say an apple a day keeps the doctor away. Avoid stressful situations when you can. Take 2 pills one in the morning at diner and one at evening at diner with a big glass of water.
Side effects include:
Being forgetful
changes in patterns and rhythms of speech
clumsiness or unsteadiness
difficulty with coordination
discouragement
drowsiness
feeling sad or empty
irritability
lack of appetite
lightheadedness
loss of interest or pleasure
relaxed and calm
shakiness and unsteady walk
sleepiness or unusual drowsiness
slurred speech
tiredness
trouble concentrating
trouble in speaking
trouble performing routine tasks
trouble sleeping
unsteadiness trembling
or other problems with muscle control or coordination
unusual tiredness or weakness call me if you experience any of these.
I will see you again next tuesday at 10am or 7pm whatever fits you best. Have a pleasant day sir.

Will reply for replies...also I have much more

Never understand the "people you know" threads. It's different if it's your woman and you want guys to cuck you, but not just friends of yours.

I'd love to fuck her tits and cum all over her face before making her walk out in public like that.

She meets 3 guys at a nightclub like this and invite them back to her place and then a big black cock gangbang all of them fucking her in all of her holes at once and pumping her pussy ass and mouth full of their cum while she wears that slutty dress and heels once they are done she is unconscious on the bed and they steal her tv

Another

get this bitch on her knees and make her gag on my cock until i fill her mouth with cum and she coughs it up all over herself

Got any more of the second one from the left? Doesn't look too great here but I'm 90% I know her IRL and she got attractive and wealthy

What dont you retards not get about reply for reply?

I'd fuck her tits and cum on her face and tattoo while snapping videos to her friends

Lil nigger licking her leg
Kek'd

i'd smear my cock all over that pretty little face. :3

Tell me

Ivegot more if anyone's interested

Bend her over the water fountain and pound her asshole. Id cum inside her and leave her dripping there for public use.

Invite a black man with a huge cock to come over and pound each one of these ladies tight holes. Then have him creampie them both and I'd lick up any excess that came out.

Gf

Tie her up on the bed and invite some friends over to use her as they please. I imagine she would be stripped, get her tits groped, have her pussy fingered and every one of her holes filled with cum by the end of the night.

shes hot

Niggers make horrible everything. I had a nigger doctor once I was fucking shocked she was a doctor she was a nigger and stupid as fuck.
They just need to pass niggers as doctors so they don't seem racist. Best of the best is not allowed because niggers cry so much but when they see a white rapper coming into the game they jump him for being white..
if a nigger was a country singer and if they jumped him for being black.. oh man. riots, looting, rapes, crying, murders, bestiality, more crying.

So...?

post more

Well, this slut clearly needs her pussy licking. I'd oblige her in that position, then flip her over and fuck her in the ass. I'd pull out, then shove my cock straight into her mouth so she could taste her own shit and blow my load down her throat.

what would you do?

Would probably disappoint her.

My gf. Teach me

Grab her by the hair and pound her

Force those panties down her throat with my cock then punish her ass until I decide to give her a huge facial

wow thats awsome. post more

I'd tie them both up on all fours with their assess stuck out and fuck them one after another. Then I would make them share the privilege of sucking my cock until the lucky one gets a fave full of cum

you like my cumshop? post more

wwyd to my ex?

I'd sit down on the sofa and whip out my cock. I'd start fapping while she dances and strips in front of me. Once she's naked she'd hand me her dirty panties to sniff while she blows me slowly. Then I'd cum all over her face.
And thank you so much for this user! Any chance you could do the treatment to this one?

right

Do this please

which one? its a little grainy but i'll try

I'm banned aren't I?

no lol

Shove my cock in her mouth and force her to suck until I blast my load. Then pull out and stick it in her pussy and fuck that while groping her tits.

both if you can. worried about a ban? They're both around 30 in case you're worried on that score! Here's another of the first pic.

saved your slut for later fapping

ass up fucked from behind, hard, deep, hair grabbed hold of roughly pulled back, spanking her ass until glowing red and in tears then fuck her mouth like a cunt and have her choke on and swallow my cum

Does the girl on the right's first name start with A?she looks kinda familiar. I'm gonna do that seccond photo you posted. And no; who said there was any ban going on?

me too. does she have a dirty pussy like this?

Force that asian bitches to eat each other pussy while ass fuck the right one until she pass out

No, her name starts with an S. Some user sent a reply about a ban Thanks for the pics!

lol I posted this picture a while back in 'worst fuck ever' or something.

One in the red was up for it then didn't move in bed at all. Complained I was playing with her tits too hard, had no imagination, and wouldn't let me finish on her

My girl cucks me everyday

tie that slut up to the bedpost behind her, fuck her throat, smack and abuse her tits, nipples, take photos and video of her while fucking her cunt, pulling her hair back and slapping her face, she needs to know she's there for use and abuse.....

it'd cum buckets all over her face

kill - kill

kill

What about her?

kill

This milf

Thanks user! I will treasure these pics.

find a new home with an animal shelter, or kill

fuck a baby into her to her tits swell even more and I can live off the milk I suck out of them.

scrolling through this thread
>99% kill