Wtf

Wtf

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/01/10/us/politics/donald-trump-russia-intelligence.html?_r=0
timeanddate.com/countdown/to?iso=20170120T00&p0=263&msg=Time left until Obama leaves office&csz=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lmao

hmmmm

top banter 2bh

So Trump was forced to become president.

We've always known Trump is basically a succesful /pole dancer.

I beg your pardon?

number 3 seems fake

Wait... So that's why he spouted all that racist and sexist bullshit because he didn't want to win! And that's why he was so pissed off when he met Obama because he realized he really won.

Not sure where you're getting this idea from. The intel just says the Russians were supporting him, not that they were forcing or pressuring him.

this is all bullshit anyway, leftists just can't handle defeat

that's amazing

this. All the Russians did was leak the emails but the media makes it sound like they were directly changing votes.

People widely criticized Trump and acted as if they had an overwhelming majority and he was a joke, then he won and they looked stupid so now they're chimping out over Russians and """""fake news"""""

based trump

It's pretty bizarre situation desu.

Trump has lost the popular vote by three million votes, his approval rating is record low for a president-elect, there is evidence of meddling by a hostile power in electoral process in his favour and yet Republicans control all branches of government.

This is tremendously unpresidented

stop trying

More or less this.

It's funny that things like this are "revealed" only after major events affecting them take place.

He has all the power, but no legitimacy.

Whatever happened to all those people who were saying Trump raped them?

What is this?

trump wanted to defile obamas bed

We elected a Piss President.

I had no trouble understanding the document, but I don't know where it came from. Is this the official CIA report on Russia's influence in the election? Is this something OP typed up himself and took a picture of?

>Clinton
>Leftists

nytimes.com/2017/01/10/us/politics/donald-trump-russia-intelligence.html?_r=0

They were civil lawsuits, not criminal ones. Most likely, they were sent along their merry way with a bag of gold.

It's a meme, specifics on Trump's perversity would have been redacted in any official release. It could plausibly be a leak but with Asange on team Trump we'd never know (Ecuador really needs to kick the motherfucker out on the street) so I'd say credibility for this is zero unless someone can provide proof.

>speaking about it is a felony

Goddamnit America.

>It could plausibly be a leak but with Asange
You think that Assage is the only one in the world who can leak something?

Do you except Trump, Russia or intelligence community to verify it? How would that work?

Why are you so angry with Trump, user?

Seems like someones so desperate they're falling for FAKE NEWS! I remember when you said Trump would never win gypsy, seems like his victory messed up your head a bit, sad!
also

is THAT colombian again

Apparently Trump also watches Hentai with kids pyjamas.

Who the fuck believes this shit ? Trump has made everyone in America go full retard.

What are you talking about?

There's only one colombian here

>animé

Looks like Putin just grabbed him by the balls

I just find it ironic that the same methods Trump employed in his campaign have now turned against him.

You're thinking of another poster, but I wouldn't mind if I were a Gypsy. It wouldn't change anything.

>with a crowd of prostitutes

No, but I mean Assange via wikileaks is currently the closest to credible vetting when the material doesn't come from legitimate journalistic sources. I don't like it and I don't consider something to be real just because wikileaks vouches for it but in any case you need a source or someone with a reputation at least vouching for authenticity before you can lend it credibility.

Don't get me wrong, personally I'd love it if it turns out this is real but even without using google to debunk it on just the details it reveals you can tell it wasn't curated by anyone doing profesional journalism, meaning no one is standing by the source.

Now, I could be wrong, that's the reason I'm asking for proofs.

>No, but I mean Assange via wikileaks is currently the closest to credible vetting when the material doesn't come from legitimate journalistic sources. I don't like it and I don't consider something to be real just because wikileaks vouches for it but in any case you need a source or someone with a reputation at least vouching for authenticity before you can lend it credibility.
Assange has zero fucking credibility. He is politically motivated.

>same methods

Yes, I agree, he killed his reputation on vouching for the Russian leaks, either that or he proved himself too naive and incompetent to be considered trustworthy, that's still in the news cycle tho.

Lmao, no I'm thinking of you but it wouldnt change much because you would both be losers. These arent "methods" it will only further to delegitimize the already faltering left in america and make Trump look even better, sorry hunny

Leaks that can't be proven or disproven and only create uncertainty.

>the same methods Trump employed in his campaign

So this is 100% fake then.

Tell me about his political aspirations.
Dude was been running for years and is probably dead already.

The tone and method seems authentic. I'd need to read more to determine whether this is the CIA, someone privy to their methods, or an intelligent poser

>Leaks that can't be proven or disproven
Are we talking about the golden showers or...?

>our kike media has devolved into this

No need for evidence for anything. Just throw shit to the wall and let the lowest common denominator slurp it up.

>write a bunch of random nonsense
>print them out and highlight various parts in yellow for more visual impact
>take photos
>"look at these legit leaks guise!"

Well i can tell you right now this is 100% fake.

Well, I'm pretty sure this will be in the newscycle too.

There's another poster who's a half-gypsy and I'm not him. I'm not sure why do I even care on an anonymous imageboard.

No man, lending something the benefit of doubt because it can't be disproven is American tier stupidity.

Yes WMD confirming american intelligence agencies are now more credible to you because Assange turned on your sacred left wing, meanwhile I'm sure you cried fowl for years against the CIA and american government for the Iraq war. Pathetic

If it does make it to the news cycle then I'll be glad to read what's a profesional journalist's take on it.

And once again, I'd fucking love for this to be true.

People like him don't care about truth when it comes to Trump, they are obsessed, in an incredibly unhealthy way. He'd believe it if some random article was made that Trump killed JFK

>profesional journalist

The most interesting revelation is that the NYT readership is now the lowest common denominator. The angrier they become the more gullible they become.

Who would have seen that coming?

He was always unreliable and narcisstic.

I remember how he released whole unredacted diplomatic cables, that could endanger lives, even though he had a partnership with the media that were working on it. One day he woke up and just did it. Without consultations.

Don't stay up all night waiting for it to be confirmed like you are right now, your hopes might be let down! I'd say get some rest for work but you're probably a NEET hence why you're up at 2 am

oui honhonhon

Gives the ol' noggin a joggin

Yes such a narcissist, risks his own life for the truth and so he can live in a posh latin ameircan embassy apartment in the best part of London right? Yep it's all about luxury and fame for Assange

I'm a student. Already finished my finals and summer semester begins in february. Thanks for your earnest concern.

Assange has his ideals, but I don't trust him for the way he handled it.

Yes, some of us still prefer people with college degrees to vet this thing in a traditional way, we're not all alt right dumb fucks who only believe in what aligns with their prejudices.

Sup Forums may be shit but this still isn't the comment section at Fox News or Breitbart.

timeanddate.com/countdown/to?iso=20170120T00&p0=263&msg=Time left until Obama leaves office&csz=1

>getting this desperate

>Fox News or Breitbart.
haven't read

OH SAY CAN YOU SEE

I believed it until I read this

So your qualification for reliable news is a college degree?

In their impotent rage they have lost all sense of subtlety.

>Americans willingly elected a animenonce

Jesus Christ, the absolute state of yankistan

>believes pizzagate without objection

>can't believe that Trump wants to watch hentai in kiddie pyjamas

His qualifications is it says something negative about Trump

Pro tip: If this were about Obama instead the OP would have never posted this here

>the president of the United States is a man-child that watches hentai in his pajamas

2017 is going to be a fucking great year

Where do you think the japs took the word to describe animation from?

It's not original even in that regard

I thought it came from the picture stories(known as mai) the ancient ainu people used to make and the Japanese built off of, Ainu mai=Anime

I'm not saying that I believe it since this stuff is by its nature unverifiable.

I'm used to this from our country. Whenever some faction of the intelligence service gets upset with the government they release some damaging transcription or recording before an election.

It's kind of disturbing that established democracies are following this trend.

Jesus fuck, what the fuck is wrong with Trump ?

>YOU'RE FIRED BARRY

I want to believe

will Trump be the most deviant head of state since Mao? It starting to seem that way.

So is this guy just completely mocking left wing news reporters?

I want this to be true.

This is retarded

The thing is that you never know with Trump. It wouldn't be out of character for him.

wow!

people WILL believe this

This is what you must do to be powerful. Its called corporate voodoo, look it up.

>It's not true, but it could be!

This is probably completely unrelated to whatever shit that other user was dreaming of, but Assange has/had a political party in AUS.