Waifu claiming thread.

Previous:
Rules:
>Claim your Waifu/Husbando
>No Claiming Waifus/Husbandos that have already been claimed
>Only one claim per user
>No stealing (unless trips or more)
>No oversexualised content
>No RP/ERP of any kind (maybe some on occasion)
>Discussion is welcomed
>Insults must be original
>If you're posting images you're not lurking
>3D is almost always trash
>Joining means a reserved place in hell
>Most importantly, have fun!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pc_Ule7xbf0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kyouko claimed.

youtube.com/watch?v=pc_Ule7xbf0

Akiko claimed

>Shiro
I'll probably starve before Linia gets off me
Such as?

>Mercy
>The way people use the word is to mean someone who actually has standards.
Called it
>Waifu never dies
for a price
>claps

Clammed

The doctor prescribes LIQUOR.
QOTT: What's /waifu/'s favorite beer? Hard liquor?
>Guinness or Oland Export
>the old black rum

The problem is what one person calls normal behavior, for example lol "could you please take this seriously and not build ad Karthus in ranked?" the other person calls going reeee, that's why I think it's a retarded insult.

And sorry I keep pulling in vidya, I'm a self admitted pleb in terms of music. That might also be an indicator of my mentality, I freely admit and step down when I'm not confident in being "right".

Doll claimed.

You don't realise how big your house is until you have to clean it.

>claiming yume

Claimed.

Remember though having an appreciation for art is not the same as taking 2 seconds off your time to save a picture the proper way.

You're comparing apples to oranges.

Art is subjective, saving a whole picture with the highest resolution you can find however is not.

inb4 Europoors shit talking American Beer.

I drink Busch.

The cheapest I can find that's not undrinkable.

Yohane claimed

Pretty much this.

Hello everyone

Claiming Winry!

Hi.
Fine claim there user.

mead is my favorite by far. Elderberry mead is my favorite of the favorites
Hot sake is alright, as is peach liquor and most ciders
I'm an incorrigable sweet tooth and a novice alcoholic

>clean my place
>literally 30 minutes to vacuum and dust
I'm fine with this

Never heard of Busch
It any good?

But you get what I'm trying to say, right? Expecting an acceptable amount of effort is different from expecting autistic levels of obsession and devotion. Only one of those things is ACTUAL elitism.
>not General Armstrong
>not Sheska
>not the worst taste I've ever seen
Noice. Smart, stronk, will replace all the limbs you lose doing stupid shit. Good.

>

Good? Well that is relative.

Cheap? Yes, yes it is.

Weird, my NS didn't work there.

claiming best waifu

Shygal claimed.

How's it going, fellow people of the internet?

american large-scale brewing is just shitwater, not even worthy of pisswater

It goes. You?

Oh hey, how's it going?

I've had and enjoyed mead. Never had hot sake. I have a tendency to either nurse 3 beer over the couse of a night or drink the high-proof shit at a rate that should kill me.
>Chi
>fucking Chi
>sentient computer
>stronk
>fucks up other computers
>innocent as a kitten
>hugs and snuggles ad infinitum
>this fucking claim
Good fucking taste, user.

There it is!

There is the Eurocuck shitting on American Beer because the mudslimes took his.

Sure, but having dedication is something that I expect out of people here, since I assumed you to be autists from the get-go. That's why I'm still here anyways, I am an autist too.

Plus I could care less what I'm called to be honest.

>Expecting an acceptable amount of effort is different from expecting autistic levels of obsession and devotion
But who's the judge?

Hey Yume.

Yo Mio.

>Mead
Makoto recommended mead to me, said it's more sweet than most alcohol. Any type I should start with?

Hey, the Mexicans called.

They want their jobs back.

Fun fact: American and other beers are actually equal in alcohol content. Thing is, American alcohol content is measured by mass while LITERALLY EVERYWHERE ELSE IN THE WORLD measures it by volume. Kinda like how they still insist on the outdated and archaic Imperial system of measurement. This has created the false perception that American beer is weaker.

Just being bored, hanging out w/ friends.

I don't have a lot of expertise in the mead area, but I had some home-brewed at a party once a few years ago and it was amazing
tasted like alcoholic root beer, and not those shitty flavored malt beverages that mascarade as "hard root beers".
I can't guarantee that all meads taste like that/as good, but I know there is good mead out there for sure

Sure, they can sweep my schools, unclog my toilet, lay my sidewalks and roads, slaughter my raw food, cook my raw food, and wait for me at my restaurant.

They can also mow my yard, fix my car, and re-shingle my roof.

I sure as hell don't want to do that shit.

Make America Great Again and all that.
Wait no. Build a wall!

>Trump isn't after gangstas and cartels, he's after Jose Gonzalez, the hard working, visa holding, truck driver bringing in aeronautic parts and cheap, cheap tequila.

K then.

thank you, I feel there isn't enough appreciation for chii/chobits these days

It goes fine, listening to some music, have to go to the store in a few hours, that's gonna suck. How about you?
Ah, hope that goes well. You could play some board games to stop being bored.

Fun fact: Europe doesn't care. If it's American beer, it's shit.

This is why I only talk about Liquor amonst limey shits. Brits*

Hard to knock Jack Daniels after tossing back a few shots, you get just as shitty as your stupid Irish backwash.

It's k, we bout to settle it in smash.

Brb.

I need to get the second omnibus so I can keep reading.
I'm more of a Fireball man when it comes to whiskey. I think it's the cinnamon.

Oh hello! How's it going?

Yo, it's going okay. You?

Why does that suck? I'm okay, kinda bored though. I'm trying to find something to do to keep my attention since I don't want to play any more games right now

>turn on by sticking it in her vagoo
>plus this

Fireball?

I don't like it. Would actually drink Cinnamon Schnapps before Cinnamon Whiskey.

That means I have to go outside, that's why it sucks.

Ah fair enough then. If it tastes like you say then I have no idea why I haven't heard of it, it sounds pretty good. I'm a pleb when it comes to alcohol so something a bit sweeter, like an alcoholic root beer, would suit me fine.
Just looked up bars that sell mead, apparently a lot of them do, so I'm sure I'll be able to try for the better ones. Can't believe I've never seen it ordered.

Going pretty well, all I've really done is clean the house a bit really. You?

You mad white boy? Then I will prescribe you Xanax. You see sometimes we are angry for reasons we no longer remember and have the hatred boil up inside us. This is not healthy and rest assured you will not have to keep ingesting it it will be only temporarily. I will make you an appointment with our psychologist and she will keep track of your progress. Eat healthy a lot of fruits you know how they say an apple a day keeps the doctor away. Avoid stressful situations when you can. Take 2 pills one in the morning at diner and one at evening at diner with a big glass of water.
Side effects include:
Being forgetful
changes in patterns and rhythms of speech
clumsiness or unsteadiness
difficulty with coordination
discouragement
drowsiness
feeling sad or empty
irritability
lack of appetite
lightheadedness
loss of interest or pleasure
relaxed and calm
shakiness and unsteady walk
sleepiness or unusual drowsiness
slurred speech
tiredness
trouble concentrating
trouble in speaking
trouble performing routine tasks
trouble sleeping
unsteadiness trembling
or other problems with muscle control or coordination
unusual tiredness or weakness call me if you experience any of these.
I will see you again next tuesday at 10am or 7pm whatever fits you best. Have a pleasant day sir.

If you want good mead, go to a ren fair. There are usually tons of local brewers that set up shop at these places. You can probably find some at your nearest, largest grocery store, but you'll want to stay away from anything that is labeled as a "malt beverage," as they are not really brewed, but flavored with syrup

mandatory cc claim

thanks to the help of a very kind member of this community i only have to get 10 more pics and i have pretty much every cc pic out there.
(those 10 pics will take me some time to get as i will have to ask the artist if i can have them)

Oh, yeah I guess that's true. But going outside is good. I don't go outside that often, I should get out more

Oh I see. It goes okay, just sitting here trying to find something to do today. Well at least for the next few hours or so.

>i will have to ask the artist if i can have them
what?

Yo.

I beat the blood starved beast last night. Had almost 20k for the ludwig holy sword and some dude with a bag jumped on me! i woke up in a jail cell with all my souls gone i was so pissed.

Discovered like some weird erea tho/

two years ago a friend of mine in Ireland drew 10 cc pics, i have to go back to Ireland and ask him if he still has them.
if not, they are gone forever.
or until i get my flashdrive fixed (if they can be fixed)

I hate going outside, being the anti-social autistic fuck I am.

ok, i thought you were moral-crusading against screencaps to bypass watermarks.
>continue as you were, glhf

what up ya'll

Thanks Dr Black.

Gah, the only ren fair anytime soon is the halfway across the country for me. Might see if I can convince a couple of people for a day out. A local supermarket has some apparently, but I'm not sure if they're malt based. Will have to pop in and check.

Hey CC.
How many pics you got overall now?

Hmm maybe play some games? I'm probably gonna pick up bloodborne again for the last part of my day.

Ayy Shino.
Good job with Flap face. Yeah it's called the hidden village. It's pretty tough for the level you usually get there at. There is an optional boss there though. Did you kill the powder keg in the end? Also you find this set ^ there too.

Is it that bad? I'm pretty anti-social but still I try to go out every now and then. I'm tempted to go out in the next few days just to get some food.

I might if some people come on, but I've been playing alone all day so I'm kinda bored of doing that. What's Bloodborne?

It's fine, you shouldn't have to know my problems anyways, sorry.

uhhhh....

Its made by Hidetaka Miyazaki who made dark souls it's a PlayStation exclusive and its great.

I picked up a used copy for 15 bucks.

Oh no it's fine, I don't mind

Oh my I see, that's why I haven't heard of it then. I've never touched PlayStation. Or I may have just forgotten about it

>it's a PlayStation exclusive

REEEEEEEE.

I need to get a PS4 just for that shit.

In all fairness its pretty fun. I love playing the Souls games on console.

Always better with others. Oh okay then, I dunno then, that's my go to bored thing. It's part of the souls series, and where my waifu's from.

Holy shit, that's quite a bit alright. I have barely 300 pics, but then again I haven't searched everywhere.

^
My sides

Well I played the first 2 Dark Souls on console aswell because at the time I didn't have a decent enough PC.

Then I switched to PC and replayed them on there and played DkS3 aswell on PC.

I just regret getting an Xbone instead of a PS4, I would've probably used the PS4 more than that other piece of shit.

is this why you like lolis?? so you can do this with them?

Dude I feel that pain i bought an xbone originally.

I also bought a wii u.

I was able to sell my xbone and get ps4 but shit the wii u is worth less then a fuckin 3ds and costed twice as much. They like made no games for wii u, its sad really. All remakes.

Saber claimed
DAILY REMINDER
The souls series was designed ground up for the PlayStation. The best two souls games, Demons Souls and BloodBorne were PlayStation exclusives. All 3 Dark Souls games were designed for the PlayStation and was ported to the PC and Xbox systems

I appreciate the offer though.

Yeah it's pretty retarded, I bought an Xbone cause all my friends played on there at the time, but it was a bad choice from start to end.

Then I just switched to PC and now I didn't touch the thing for almost 2 years, I should probably sell it, should've done it a lot of time ago to get more money.

>They like made no games for wii u, its sad really. All remakes.

Well that's Nintendo for you, I personally would get a Wii U just to play some of the games to chill and stuff, but yeah.

I played and finished Demon Souls, but it's not really that good if you compare it even just to the first DkS.

A lot more clunkier and lacking in almost every aspect compared to the other Souls.

Still, it's obviously the first one and that's to be expected.
It was a good game nonetheless.

It was a pretty powerful game in the story aspect
>Cohesive non confusing story
>Quotes like as follows
>"You have a heart of gold, don't let them take it from ye.
>"Hunting for Demons are ye, can't you see you're falling for their trap"
>That Maiden Astrea fight
>The death of Ostrava
>Old King Doran

Indeed it is. Oh my I see! I was wondering where she was from

Well if you ever need to talk just ask!

yea, i really have to thank them well some time.
i'm sure you could get more than i have.
through dedication you will complete your collection.

It's sad that I never got to play Demons Souls.

>a lot clunkier and lacking in almost every aspect
Okay nevermind then.

You should really try selling it now rather then later. you could probably still fetch something for it.

The price is dropping on xbone and with the new consols coming out its gonna continue to drop.

Also I do like the wii u for like the zeldas and i picked up mass effect 3 for it. Paid 8 bucks for that..

It's a good game, I played it after playing the first 2 Dark Souls, so obviously my opinion was influenced by that.

It's worth playing anyways.

Well the story was good obviously, just like in every souls.

Aside 2, where the lore had so many plotholes and nonsense things that it was hilarious.

Claimed.

Yeah, the price went down a fuckton.

I really should try to get something from it while I still can.

>Also I do like the wii u for like the zeldas

Yeah I would buy a Wii U just for Nintendo games, like Mario, DK,Zelda or Smash.

Those are the fun games to get on that.

Hello.

Hey you...
I need to give you a name and I need to know where your waifu is from
GET SPOOKED!

Yeah and Dark Souls 2 level design was even weirder
>Go through 3 poison areas in a row
>Go up a elevator
>Suddenly fire area with lava pools
>This is ABOVE A FUCKING FARM
REEEEEEEE

Moonpie