>consider killing yourself

it would be better off without the scars tbh

Retard/10

I wouldn't have gotten it if I didn't have the scars c:

you wouldn't have scars if you had a working brain to begin with
>c:

I know, I was just saying

Can't argue with that one xD

Every time I saw my arm it made me sick, so I could only imagine how other people who weren't as used to it felt

So you got an all black half sleeve.
Whoever did it probably hates you.

kek

>FiftyShadesOfGay/10

I wasn't sure what else to do. I just felt like it couldn't get any worse with all the scars and other shitty tattoos I had

>XD XD XD

now you have a nigger arm, which is worse

:D/-

Malevich?

Shit/10

Be that as it may, I feel much better now that I don't have to look at it anymore

the summer really is strong

efukt.com/21577_Making_Fun_of_Cutters_LOL_TRIGGERS.html
Your stupid ass attempt to cover all your cut marks reminds me of this video which has an idiot with a tattoo just like that. Nect time dont cut youraelf and you wont look like an idiot

Dude when I saw her I was like, ay let me get that tattoo pattern!

Faggot

KEK
E
K

I still have scars on the rest of my body, those were just the most visible. Not gonna tattoo ovet the rest of them lol, no one will ever see those ;_;

Tbh yeah, I wish I never cut myself to begin with, but I made the decision to and I have t lI've with it now. I'd rather look at black ink than scars now, and when I see people hurting themselves I can say be careful, you don't want to end up like me! And show them the tattoo.
But I don't cut anymore, and I don't think I ever will again, because I'm not miserable anymre

denying the past is far worse than being half nigger or having scars

I don't think I'm denying anything. If anyone asks why I got the tattoo I would say because I used to cut myself and I was sick of looking at the scars. I've actually experiencd people complimenting my scars and saying that they like them, and to me that is so much worse that saying theyre ugly or disgusting because thay jus makes me feel like it's okay to cut myself, and it's not

Keep up the positive attitude and if you're happy about the result, that's all that matters. Have a nice day and life.

Ty Sup Forumsro, I do appreciate it. I'm finally happy and nothing can change that because I won't let it

I would've gotten a design, but whatever makes you happy...

OP stop coloring your arm with Sharpie's and stick 'em back in your pooper where they belong.

OPey is a cutfag, you can still notice scars on his arm coz he didn't even cover all of them.

Yes I was thinking about different designs and I had a couple of tattoos already, but the scars were just all over and my other tattoos were so shitty that it couldnt get any worse. I'd have to design something to cover my whole arm either way, so I figured just fuck it. I'll get an actual good tattoo one day on my upper arm. Plus, well, I am just NOT creative, and I have no idea what I would have gotten otherwise.

Summer

u should kill urself plzzz :)

this OP.

sharpie in the pooper.
with timestamp.

make Sup Forums grate again.

xDDDDDDDDDD

Yeah the scars are bulging bc the tattoo is still swollen, and that'll all even out once the swelling goes down. You can see my wrist is more faded bc I had it done a while ago, and I'll get the rest of my arm done up to the elbow eventually. I know it's a really boring, if not downright irritating tattoo to do, so I don't want to take up an artists whole day

Whoops, replied to the wrong post. Oh well

That's a sign OP. Sharpie in pooper is God's will...

Hahaha, y'all really want to see my asshole xD

take care of your nails you fucking dirtbag. trim' em short...

Fucking lost

I'm actually just seeing how long they can grow before they break. Then im going to trim them regularly again

Sure why not??? Then everyone in the thread can be judgemental pricks about your asshole and not your tattoo:) Kek! You seem like an alright person OP. Godspeed buddy!

Idk tho, as far as assholes go, you seen one, you've seen em all. Plus I figure putting my tattoo out there might make a few people feel a bit better about ther life decisions, right? I don't mind if people laugh at me, because at least I can make people laugh

have you ever tought about tattooing donut on your asshole?

needs more shapies

Not really, no. I would never put a needle anywhere near my asshole, even though asshole tattoos are hilarious

your bf/gf could eat it out!

Why would she fist a butterfly like that.

What a dick.

Forever lolling over how user calls me a faggot, then wants to see my asshole

MOAR SHARPIES

it's 4chen and you can still shove something up your butt

Yeah, no. I've made some stupid mistakes, but posting my asshole on Sup Forums isn't going to be one of them.

Everyone knows that you're just self conscious of your butthole. You think it's ugly because no one has ever truly appreciated it. Just post it user. It'll be oay.

Why, so you can truly appreciate it? Sounds a bit gay to me.

do it faggot!

How's it gay for another man to judge another man's asshole. What are Sup Forumsros for? Do be so homophobic and post your asshole. It'll make you feel good when you get a hundred compliments.

Yep. Definitely gay ;3

Nah Sup Forumsro, there's plenty of asshole pics all over the interwebz. If you need some just look for them

We just wanted to make you feel better about your asshole. Post it now with timestamp and shoe on head.You're fighting it so much. You know you want to.

OPey but do you like womens turdcuters?

Lol Sup Forumsro I've taken it up the ass before, I'm very secure with my asshole, it's just not for you :p why don't you post yours?

MC ride/10

That's the beauty of the anus, they're all the same

I have and it was determined to be an ugly one. I was told never to repost. Sorry.

They are all beautiful, don't be shy

You covered your scars, but you still know they're there. Instead of judging you by your scars, people will judge you by your black forearm.

It was a lose-lose, tbqhwyf

It was more for me to not have to look at them, than to not be judged. Yeah it's a lose-lose situation, so I picked the one that's easier for me to look at.

Blurryface/10

okay

I think Google says your asshole is ugly.

HAHAHA oh my god this thread has derailed so horribly, fucking wow. If that's really you tho, points for courage

so were you covering up scars? an old tattoo? or just a fan of blackwork?

do you share the same ideology about penises? do you like them? maybe you had one inside of you?

Make Sup Forums grate again!

M/b/GA

You know what? I feel you man. If it makes it easy on you, then you made the right choice. No one knows what you've been through, and if this is a way to forget the past and move forward, do it.

Obligatory "OP's a fag"

Actually all of the above. I got a few shit tattoos to cover my scars, but they didn't cover all of them, and every time I saw someone with intense blackwood I really liked it, so I decided to jump on the bamdwagon

Yes

would you have sacrification work added to the scars or are you just done now?

then you are a faggot. what a suprise! OPey always is a faggot!

Are you saying you liek it? Please rate.

Do you regret it though?

I'd never have scarification done, its just not appealing to me. Not against it at all, but it would kind of defeat the purpose for me. I'd rather wait and think about a lovely tattoo to get done

my younger brother did the same thing for some shit on his ankles, enjoy your new(?) tattoo

10/10, well done.

The tattoo? Nah. The cutting? Yes. Every day.

OPey have you ever sticked you tounge into vagina?

No, and I don't really want to either