Canada

>Canada
>makes a Muslim refugee turned immigrant into the Minister of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship
>what could go wrong

It's official. I'm done with this country. Canada is truly SJW: The Country.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>A White Male Doctor set up a scholarship for straight Caucasians. After he died, an Ontario Female SJW judge overruled him and stated that minorities would be given preference.

>You can now legally rape animals in Canada.

>We import 750k 3rd world non-whites a year for a population of 35m, 10m+ of which are non-white. By 2030, 95%+ of babies born will be non-white.

>The economy is complete shit, we get nothing for our natural resources because we give the shit away for free for (((globalism))). Nestle pays literally $3.79 for 1 million litres of fresh water then sells it to California for $40M USD. Canada gets literally Not addressing someone by their preferred pronouns gets you sued/jailed.

>Kids are getting gender reassignment surgery at age 5.

>Ontario's elementary school curriculum was designed by a convicted pedophile and teaches kindergartners that anal sex is fun.

>If someone breaks into your house and rapes your wife, and you kill him, you go to jail for life. You have to call the police and let the rapist finish.

>Our prime minister is a drama teacher / snowboarding instructor who has declared us a "post-national" state with no core identity or culture.

>Our taxpayer funded SJW national broadcaster openly advocates for White, Heterosexual genocide: youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0

>The largest housing bubble in the world- $100k bungalow costs $600k-$3M.

OOOOH CAAANADAAAA

Cucknada

>A White Male Doctor set up a scholarship for straight Caucasians. After he died, an Ontario Female SJW judge overruled him and stated that minorities would be given preference.
Tbqh, nobody should be given preference. Race-based preferences are fucked. I want the best person possible doing my heart surgery, not someone who got in on an illogical racial quota which disregards their work, skills, and knowledge.

>You can now legally rape animals in Canada.
What? Explain.

>The economy is complete shit
>Debt and deficits
Yeah, don't even get me started. Trudeau libtards are absolutely retarded with their money.

>Not addressing someone by their preferred pronouns gets you sued/jailed.
Has this officially happened at all yet?

>Kids are getting gender reassignment surgery at age 5.
I'd like to see how this is even legal.

>Ontario's elementary school curriculum was designed by a convicted pedophile and teaches kindergartners that anal sex is fun.
>Ontario's elementary school curriculum was designed by a convicted pedophile
>convicted paedophile
What??

>If someone breaks into your house and rapes your wife, and you kill him, you go to jail for life. You have to call the police and let the rapist finish.
Definitely going to have to see the laws regarding this. This sounds too insane for even Canada.

>Our prime minister is a drama teacher / snowboarding instructor who has declared us a "post-national" state with no core identity or culture.
Yeah, this shit is retarded. He also just stabbed a huge knife in the back of his beloved middle-class which voted him in, and whom he stressed so much about in the pre-election campaign, by throwing more massive ineffective and useless taxes on us.

>Our taxpayer funded SJW national broadcaster openly advocates for White, Heterosexual genocide
It was just a joke!!xD

>The largest housing bubble in the world- $100k bungalow costs $600k-$3M.
You can blame this as much on Trudeau Sr as you can his son.

Who cares?

Ministers don't do shit. Let Trudeau run his party into the ground with this SJW bullshit

He's going to lose in 2019 anyway and Bernier will make things right again.

>Bernier

I hope so. I really do.

The economy was shit before Trudeau to be fair and 3 million dollar bunaglows are only problems for Vancouver.

Yes it dumped down to the .60 cents before the election, but they've done practically nothing to fix it. The Harper gov't kept us fairly afloat during the post-2008 recession, and no doubt the libs would've fucked us silly had they been in office.

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as Canada, is in fact, Ontario/BC, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, Ontario plus BC. Canada is not a country unto itself, but rather a confederation of disparate provinces under the cucked dominion of Ontario and BC.

The dollar has actually improved since Trudeau took office though. I'm no fan of Justin but Harper was also an immigrant loving faggot.

I live in Ontario and agree with this.

But what you define as Ontario, we define as Toronto, which is absolute cesspool cancer.

whats the general consensus on trudeau?

Fair enough.

He acts more like the president of a university student union than a Prime Minister. He's just fucking cringey with how much he cares about Feminism and muslims

EVERYTHING he does is based in virtue signaling and people are really starting to get sick of it now. He is just now finally starting to drop in the polls. If he continues his current ways there is no way he's going to get re elected

Most people think he hasn't done miuch. Style over stubstance.

>electing a meme over dude weed

>Tbqh, nobody should be given preference. Race-based preferences are fucked.

hmm yes let me tell you what to do with your scholarship

You elected a meme too.

Although you elected a good meme, we elected a bad meme. But both memes nonetheless

memes are the new way of life

I concur with both of these.

We don't care and that's politics

Hraper was good. During the recession, he managed to keeo Canada mostly afloat.

Trudeau is a fucking joke. The Canadian economy continues to stagnate and jobs continue to be lost. The dollar is shit, but taking photos at LGBT pride parades is more important.

The only good thing Trudeau did was legalize euthanasia.

>Harper was good

This meme needs to die. He was good during the 2008 recession but he created a whole new one for us in 2015. Plus he loved and catered to immigrants nearly as much as Trudeau does now.