youtu.be/yjH_zS1XVcs
youtu.be/NGjKG3fy-jE
youtu.be/N935V5OIK2E
youtu.be/Ex5IdX9RszY
youtu.be/fHqmFctzsBY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

people

Because I have crippling depression and low self esteem lol

A girl im dating turns out to be a total fucking slut, and i have to go to court tomorrow :l

Shit man same. My girl fucked my cousin, found out last week.

Thinking of ways to get my revenge any thoughts? I could fuck her sister but I don't think thats harsh enough..

I've always wanted to shit in a girl's pussy but I don't know how to ask.

Shit's going incredibly well for me right now; quit being sad and start being fucking awesome

I have no idea how ur gonna get away with that one good luck m8.

Why you have to go to court?

Don't ask, just do it

Because I'm stuck in the middle of custody battle and the girl I like doesn't like me back.

Honestly it's pathetic but I'm just worn down from my crazy ex wife and my god I want fucking sex but too beta.

Only thing keeping me going is my kids. And my crazy ex could very well kill them because shes batty as fuck but "she's a mom so go women hahahahahaha!",

Keep going, find another woman and fight for your kids.

You'll be happy again soon. It will pass.

Everything sucks even this thread.

Awful anxiety makes it hard to enjoy anything now. It feels too embarrassing to get help. Even vidya isn't fun anymore because the thought of playing with strangers scares me. I want to look into medication, but getting prescribed it would be awkward

because everything you knew was a lie

the happening:
it is today
the first domino has been felled
letter from an assassinated woman
tldr
>Elections have been rigged since 2000
>9/11 was an inside job
>Shadow government keeps president in line using Zapruder film
>Bernie won democratic primary by a landslide
Algorithm simultaneously deletes some bernie votes and changes some bernie votes to hillary.
>Anyone who tries to reveal it is murdered using "suicides", "fatal accidents", and "terminal illnesses"
>The guy who wrote the letter signed his name as "deceased"
>Entire thing blames Karl Rove as principal perpetrator behind entire operation.

Fuck her. Dont even think about revenge. Just try to get through it.

Some jeb end smashed my window last night. Not sure if I should be angry or scared for my life tbqh

The wiring in the end of my laptop charger got fucked, no money to replace/fix so stuck using my phone.

Haven't seen my friends in a year since I have been forced to move to the middle of nowhere, so I'm lonely as fuck.

No friends.

How do I make friends when I'm 25?

gf and I are on a 'break' due to distance
things like intimacy have to be ignored and pushed away for the benefit of our own goals and prospects to get jobs/finish university. Been together for 2 years and i think its the girl i want to spend my life with (she feels the same). Yet we are forcing ourselves to break now so we dont resent another or hold each other back from opportunity.

so much uncertainty. It fucking sucks. I'd hate to see her even hook up with someone else while we try to get through this.

feels bad.

Because I legitimately don't like being alive. Which leads me to the inevitable question: Why keep doing it?

Last time I told anyone about this, everyone started fucking crying at me. So I now have to sit through another 30 years of this shit, just to keep delusional people from "being sad".

Yeah intuitively I know this is true, but human emotion and all that.

Cuz i am 19 y/o virgin and honestly i dont have any reason to live anymore

Comic store

Pokemon go(chat up people you see playing)

Bars

Malls

Raves

Libraries

Me too user. It feels like shit

Kek

It would be tricky getting into position with an unwilling participant but I guess it's worth a try.

Yeaj me three. I only have a couple friends and I am constantly terrified if what would happen if I were to loose them and thus I can never move.

And my self esteem is shit too and I get scared sometimes just leaving the house because PEOPLE ARE OUT THERE.

underrated and accurate

i'll be your friend, dude
got steam/skype?

>distance
>break

Break up, it'll happen eventually.
Also, girls lie about their feelings most of the time.

dude, go outside. you spend way too much time online.

No Skype, Steam nickname is my last name so I'm not posting that.

we are broken up but we feel like its wrong calling it a "break up" so we are treating it like a break kind of. Its a bit complicated. We want to be on good terms and hope to get back together in a couple years.

you could easily go to a tech store and find a replacement

It won't happen. Trust me. Breaks are bullshit.

Sounds like a mess, dude. Get out.
Don't let anyone drag your heart around.
Lovers come and go. Don't miss out on any of your life over a girl who's not around.

People tell me im autistic
>pic related it's me

Life is stupid and I wanna die.

I spent my adult life getting a stem PhD, I just finished a two year postdoc and now I can't find a fucking job.
I've been NEET for 5 months now and I think I'm totally fucked.

its not as bad as you think. We want to still be best friends because we truly were best friends while dating. We will keep communication open and see what happens over time. Im not letting her drag my heart around. We are both equally affected and are doing this out of the respect and benefit for each other. I understand your concern but to lose someone who connects with you on that deep of a level is not worth losing even if that means maintaining just friendship.

>break
you're avoiding the inevitable

Okay. If you say so.

it "feels" like a break. its not a break though. We are now split up but we want to keep contact and see what happens in a year or two when we are both more stable with edu/job etc.

I live for the hours I accidentally forget how much life sucks in general. I could speak about my anxiety and depression, but why would I. Like anybody gives a fuck. I have a new IT job and I was indeed distracted from my daily mental self abuse, but now I feel the same. Fuck this shit

OP here.

I have social anxiety, depression, was sexually assaulted, homeless, no friends, no bf, disgustingly fat, low self esteem, suicidal the fucking list goes on.

>Cant go gym b/c social anxiety is so bad (last time i went i had a massive panic attack)
>Because I'm insecure about my weight, I haven't been outside in months

At this point I've accepted that I'm probably gonna an hero v soon.

Because no qt3.14 chink bf.

And because i can't seem to derive pleasure from things. Wake up and count the minutes until sleep. Start a movie or a game, wait for it to end. Don't even bother with listening to music anymore.

Don't have any friends, literally. Never had any, really. There's an instinctual yearning for friendship, but i have no idea how to do it. Made peace with it.

Same

I feel u.

Btw hes hot af whats his name?

i'm hungry

I think too much about the world. The Rothschilds. WiFi being dangerous. Chemicals from plastic causing estrogen. I have no social life, social retardation, anxiety, paranoia, obviously can't get a job, and I'm unfit. I play a certain moba game that leaves me with stomach pains everytime I play it because the others players are passive aggressive rude scumbags nearly every time. The rest of my spare time I spend on Sup Forums. I would've killed myself a couple of years ago if I had the guts. I don't know what to do. I'm stuck in this shitty existence.

Yuzuru Hanyu

i think im in love

Non related shit with the girl but,

>some stupid shit happens at school related with hacking
>having a lawsuit against me where they want an insanely high amount of money for "damage compensation"

Wish me luck faggots

And that makes you unhappy?

more info pls

because i will never have her

Good luck, cumslurper. Nice dubs.

Same, you just gotta let that shit go

Still love my ex.

Me2fam

I have incredible capacity. I once ran a very successful business (i touched the sun with my success). Then sold out. Made a lot of money, now surround myself with cocaine and shallow transient friends. I can't assimilate back to normal life. I can't do anything. I'm 31 and I loved life too quick too soon. I feel like I've experienced it all, so what's the point of going on.

came here to say this

Because you have probably never been truly hapy

It's called an Alabama hot pocket from memory

Threw away a long relationship because of my crippling insecurity. Still love her, but not willing to change for her.

she's one of the only people who actually makes me feel alive and i probably won't be seeing her again at least for a really long time

Because my pubis look like this and im ugly af

I read a book once called "they fuck you up" which talks about a thing called "goal depression" where children from separated parents often over succeed as there's a subconscious belief that if they're successful in their occupation, their parents will get back together. Written by John Oliver. Great read. I believe most people are sad as they've never had their parents love or approval.

>tfw no gf

tits

Dude. Same.

> Be a manlet
> 1m58cm height
> 18 years, still virgin
There are girls my age that are shorther at my school but they are not white ;_;

i am very hairy
decent looking but very hairy
girls stop liking me the moment they see how hairy i am

Just fucking wax or laser that shit. boo hoo.

try heroin

I think the big thing for me lately is that I caught feelings for my friend and i'm trying to uncatch them but realizing that i've probably had feelings for her about 8 of the 13 years we've known each other. A relationship wouldn't work, our friendship was amazing and great until she started hooking up with control freak douche bags again, now I never see her and she seems fine with it. So, yeah, gotta quash these stupid feelings and accept that we're not friends anymore. It hurts, but that's just how shit goes.

Been/Am on a really similar situation. I get what you mean. The idea of losing a long and deep relationship like that is horrible, so you try to cling to it in any way possible. But those things are complicated and chances are it won't end well. Is hard to be just friends with someone you love, and who loves you, and the minute one loses interest or finds someone else, the other one gets seriously hurt.

Wish you luck, though.

Sounds like an interesting read. I know some extremely successful people such as yourself and they all have one thing in common which is depression. Actually not all of them but the majority. I don't have any experience when it comes to true happiness but I know its achievable. I suppose thats what keeps me going. I also know that being extremely successful isn't where I'm going to find it. Maybe you need to look elsewhere.

Interesting my dude, care to talk about wifi being dangerous? Also I thought those plastic chemicals causin estrogen turned out to be too small of an amount to even affect anything?

its a guy

Ecstasy was the closet I've been and heroin is a slippery fucking slope so I'm going to dodge that

Fucking kek'd

I'm ferreting money away from my company and once i hit 100k i'm transferring it to bitcoin then moving to LaPaz in Bolivia. November is when i do it. I'm then going to whittle away 95k of the 100k and then spend the remainder on high grade coke, strong alcohol and a gun and kill myself.

How to play POKEMON GO ! Best tutorial ! 1:10
youtu.be/yjH_zS1XVcs

POKEMON GO JOKES 0:37
youtu.be/NGjKG3fy-jE

WHO WANTS TO BE THE BOSS 1:52
youtu.be/N935V5OIK2E

CS GO POKEMON GTA ORIGINAL PEWDIPIE CALL OF DUTY 0:49
youtu.be/Ex5IdX9RszY

Product review: COCA COLA + ZERO 5:28
youtu.be/fHqmFctzsBY

im too much of a faggot to tell her

no job, money, gf, dope gaming computer, smartphone, fucks to give, lvl 90 Zapdos etc.

I have a friend in bolivar with access to Co-60 (A highly radioactive cobalt isotope). I was also thinking of swallowing it. That would mean no medical staff could come near me for at least 5 years while the isotope decayed inside my body and rotted my flesh. Just coming near my radioactive body would give the Emergency staff or paramedics cancer themselves. They've had to quarantine off the building while my body burnt from the inside out for 5 years.

Are you single? If you found yourself someone you really cared about and vice versa you would be in a much better place. Obviously thats not the be all and end all of it but having someone who cares deeply about you would most likely make you happy and give you reason to carry on. imo everyone deserves to be happy and each individual finds it in different ways. There is no point wasting what potential you have (you clearly have a lot) with ending your life. There is always someone out there who will care for you.

I can't connect with people. I'm not a psychopath or sociopath but i can't relate to people and there meaningless drivel unless i'm coked or drunk. I'll never change. It's on to the next life.

same.

If death is inevitable. and we don't take our memories and consciousness with us, then what's the difference between dying now or in 60 years?

you're an idiot there's no point

From my perspective you don't actually need a so to be truly happy or even give you reason to carry on. I believe that we are here for a short time and have every right to be happy. That doesn't necessarily mean connecting with other people. It could mean helping others, preserving nature or even just experiencing things. There is always more out there you just need to look under the rock and appreciate the gift of life.

Damn that got me.
Are you misanthropy?

you, me, the rock, nature. All of that will eventually be destroyed. In a little over a billion years, the sun will go supernova, then turn into a red giant and swallow up the earth. Every singe piece of humanity and every single work of art, scientific discovery, symphony etc will also disappear with it. We're on a course that's finite. Do you remember your great great grandad? no, it only takes a genration or 2 for you to be completely forgotten anyway.

The president of my country destroyed the military I loved by letting in gays, transsexuals, and women into combat arms and SOCOM.

He's also destroyed the moral fabric of the country and the safety.

Everywhere I look, it's gays gays gays, and that white men are evil, and that blacks are the victim.

If you don't believe there's a civil war coming you cannot deny that this is the closest we have been to one since the 1860s.

i'm the happiest person on earth faggot

Look around you. Name one thing that won't be destroyed. We are Sup Forumsorn to die anons.

I'm pretty sure I hate my gf. Most of the time I'm only here for our kid