So my live in gf has started fucking another man at our apartment says she won't stop and they both berate me about...

So my live in gf has started fucking another man at our apartment says she won't stop and they both berate me about being a cuckold and a looser. what do?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/nsfw_hotx/comments/4vr4iw/keeping_her_self_busy_in_the_back_seat_alexapond/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kick her the fuck out. Why ask?

Post more pics

post her nudes, so I can fap to them
also, kick her out

both of our names are on the lease

She plucks fucking ugly anyway. Beat the shit out of the other guy, or video them and post it everywhere

reddit.com/r/nsfw_hotx/comments/4vr4iw/keeping_her_self_busy_in_the_back_seat_alexapond/

One day when she's in the shower or something tell her you're leaving to go do some shit. Hide in the closet or somewhere she won't find you. Wait for her to call over her other man. Wait until they're fucking and just watch them fuck. Start jerking off, when you're about to blow your load, run into the room where they're fucking and cum all over the guys face. Rub it into his face then scream "LOL you at my fucking cum you faggot!" and snap a picture of him with cum all over his face then post it all over social media where his mom and grandma will see it.

Move out, and move on, use the fact she has another man there that isnt on a lease as grounds for you to break it.

Start walking around naked shit in the sink be as gross as possible so she moves out.

he isn't living there. just comes over

?? how about you kill them you stupid fuck. all the "you better move out, beacause she's no good for you" faggots know i'm right

This

pic related

pos her nudes and ill cumshop them

>pic related, my cumshop

Also have weapon at ready just in case he decide to attack you

This

Baseball bat to the dude's back while they're fucking. For good measure, grab her by the hair and drag her out of your apt. Spit in her face so she knows she fucked up. Throw all of her clothes and things out of the window. Dude should be pretty sore right now having a Louisville Slugger to the spine, so I would recommend tapping him a few times on the dome to wake him up enough to make him crawl out of your apartment.

OP, if you aren't fucking around, what you have here in a Class 5 Ultra Cunt. You're a man. Don't let anyone make you feel like a bitch.

setup cameras with timestamps on them and record him at regular intervals at your place, its enough proof to get her kicked out. or if it is numerous gentlemen, report her as a prostitute. it might not stick, but even if she only gets questioned about it, its on file..

Blackmail the girlfriend (threaten to show her nudes with visible face to friends and family).

Buy a gun and tell the faggot that you've got no problem blowing his brains out.
Afraid to go to jail? Beat the guy up.
Clap the ears, punch the throat, sweep the leg, stomp the knee. In that order. The only real permanent damage will be the knee stomp because you'll have shattered the knee cap along with the joints.
Tell the bitch to get out, pack her shit for her if she refuses.

dump her?

No wait, better idea.

step1: Go on a bareback hooker hook up spree. Catch everything you can from Herpes, all the Heps all the way up to HIV and then go back to your gf (Haha, you don't have a gf and this thread is bait), giver her an anal creampie.

step 2: wait a couple of weeks for her to infect half your apartment block

step 3: ?

step 4: profit

Isn't it obvious? Take a bat to the cunt, punch her in the fucking jaw, leave and find a new bitch. If they're still in your apartment, do it again and again and again.

this is pretty accurate. having been to jail i can say that it's not as bad as you probably think it is, so don't be scared of the consequences of giving someone what they deserve

How about you suck his cock like the faggot you are and get him to cheat on her all the time with you

she won't have sex with me.

Are you actually still fucking her or is she even holding out on that???

Get a new bitch/bar skank, bring her to your apartment and fuck her in the bed your gf and her fuck buddy would normally use

This. Get a new bitch to fuck user.

idk, I think I might just have to learn to be a cuck

Better yet, hire a transsexual prostitute at a time when you know that your gf and her new man will be in the house fucking.. Bring the whore round and tell it to make a pass at your woman's new fuck buddy.. Record it, get the whore to try and get the new guy to fuck it, or just whip out the cock and be like HA!

If it's on camera then you have lifelong blackmail material and he will leave you alone fast. Then you can get to work on breaking the woman's (clearly fragile) self-esteem

is this thread even serious?!

i would literally blow the brains out of both my ex and the other dude

kill yourself

stop being such a faggot.

Pathetic

Get some confidence. Seriously. She's already dead to you. You know that. She's meaningless. Another hole to fill for awhile. Definitely not worthy of your time, energy, or money. You get out, you meet people. You act like yourself, and enjoy the people around you. You meet some new broad and fuck the shit out of her. Dirty, dirty shit. That will give you the confidence you need to boot your current bitch out of your apartment.

Or, you could just wait until she's gone to work, pack all of her shit up for her, leave it on the porch, and change the locks.

Wait, it is YOUR apartment, right? Or did you two sign a lease together?

This is bullshit. If my wife started fucking some other dude and I was actually stuck living with her, I'd bring home hot women every goddamn night and fuck them as loudly as possible, even if I have to fucking pay for the chick.

>looser
Well, I can't argue with that.

>Leave her.
>Move on with your fucking life man.
>On the way out tell her that you'd call her a cunt, but she lacks the depth and warmth.

Double 69's.
Checked

>live in gf
>both of our names are on the lease
wut

as I said, she isn't your girlfriend

but alright, how about you confront her? Man up, tell her to get her life in order and if she wants to fuck other men she can get the fuck out of the apartment? That you are finished, that you will move out. Who are you leasing it from? Tell them that you guys are breaking up over her repeated infidelity and that you want your name struck off the lease. Threaten legal action against all and everyone. Wear a suit. scream, DONT YOU KNOW WHO I AM? at stray dogs you encounter. That last one won't help but it'd be hilarious as shit if the dog just turned around and went, "well yes, yes I do. You are that human who'se complete lack of spine led your girlfriend to start cheating on you and rather than confront the bitch and/or kick the shit out of the guy and/or both you had to go to some traplover's online collect ive for autists to ask for advise". Then you could just stare at the dog and realise, holy shit, the dog is less of an aspie spergelord than I am. He has some good ideas. I should start having a dialoge with this fucking woman, not ask for advice on Sup Forums. And then the dog would say "woof" and the spell would be broken and you would come back to the apartment and still not confront your cheating girlfriend and she would see your dejected spinelessness in your eyes and she would spit in your coffee next time you weren't looking. Spit with flecks of some other guys semen in it.

you are welcome

You either kill the guy or kill yourself.

anything else you do makes you a worthless piece of shit who deserves worse.

Ask the other guy to fuck your ass. It would probably be more enjoyable than sex with females to you.

maybe OP is making all of this up, and he is just a guy obsessed with this girl

This post has three 69's in it. That's more than OP will get in a year.

Ya think?

Murder them both, then suicide

He might, he'll just have some dudes balls thumping on his forehead.

Do u have criminal record? If not just beat the duck out of the dude. I will get arrested and get bond for like $500. You only pay 10% so ur back out for $50. States attorney doesn't always pick up the charges and even if they do if it's ur first offense you will get a few months probation.
Totally worth it show them who is alpha.

why does the lady behind her have no legs

OK, I'm confused. Let me make sure I understand. Your gf is fucking another guy, and you want to know how to ask the guy to fill you full of semen to right?

kek'd at show them who is alpha
...did you read the thread?

I fucked her till her legs fell off, bitch!!!

I don't recall. I can't remember if i put it in there as a joke and i dont have hte original on hand.

I can tell you though you're the first person to EVER notice it

Look at the pictures of his girl, I honestly think he's dating a transsexual.

>, bitch!!!
Either Jesse pinkman or underage&banned

suicide then kill them both

it's the only way

Not really but if she is fucking other dudes then he has been cucked and the only way to possibly gain anything back and try to redeem himself is to beat the fuck out of one or both of he guys and if he doesn't have a record it's worth it imo because he probably won't get jail time, just probation.

You jealous bruh?

you are either a b8 or a faggot
get your life together and move on op
there is way better things to do then wasting your time on b/

Get her new boyfriend drunk and seduce him. Then tell your ex girlfriend that she's the cuck.

Everybody shut the fuck up about this cuck and just demand more pics of this cute chubby girl. She has great tits.

Wha? Doesn't even look trans

observant/10

Confirmed bait

Kek

That's a god damn man with fake boob's, n has two other guys fighting over his rectum hole.

This. Cuck her

PICS OR IT DIDNT HAPPEN

Found the virgin

Virgin to men with fake Tits, unlike you.

Come on. There's a guy being cucked by a fucking tranny on here and people are trying to help him?

The whole "haha let's call this girl a tranny it's so funny i'm so edgy" bullshit has run its course.

You don't even know what a tit feels like, you fucking dumbass.

I can't change the fact there's a penis on the body attached to the pics op posted.

That's a good shop user. Any more?

You like suckling those man boobies don't you

plenty

Can you Photoshop the penis off of OPs grill

Invite your own sluts over.

All of his sluts are homeless men.