Opinion?

opinion?

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalpriorities
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/apr/21/police-kill-more-whites-than-blacks-but-minority-d/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck you

Fuck you

good one

Jetfuel can't melt steel beams.

b

I don't want to defend this group at all as they are very misguided but your lack of willingness to do a little research compels me to enlighten you.

Black lives matter relates only to how police departments handle blacks during any type of civilian and police encounter. you are attempting to broaden the scope of the slogan which obviously makes the slogan seem out of place because it is!

that's a generally fair point, but people seem to be taking their own slogan and generalizing it for their own personal gain

i mean yours did on my cock so

oh because niggers arent committing most of the crime in this country right? if they are is because the white man make dem so po dey gots no monies right? dont fucking talk down down to people because your community college professor told you some nigger victim bullshit

this
the whole "blacks kill people too" thing is such a red herring.

black on black crime is rampant throughout America, but i feel like the whole thing is because of the classist regime that is the country. you don't see wealthy black men going out and murdering others because they already have what they need for themselves and their family. everything comes back to the amount of money people make or don't.

plus i would assume most of white on black and white on white crime happens in the projects as well- who needs a job when you can just murder people and sell drugs? as an added bonus, without a job you get welfare; more money on top of your drug money to buy more drugs and make a helluva profit

I'm willing to bet that if you put me in a situation where I have to choose between crime and eating tonight, I'm going to have no qualms about being a criminal.

haha, I'm 39.
I finished college long ago and received most of my education living life, making mistakes and reading/observing.
What else are you wrong about, you dumbfuck?

that's exactly it, if the government took out even the smallest sum of money from say, the military budget upwards of 500 billion dollars (nationalpriorities org/campaigns/military-spending-united-states/?gclid=CjwKEAjwiYG9BRCkgK-G45S323oSJABnykKABOfCZbEiX7yjNwCaPHVUCVA4N2IEeSOhaT1UIjXTOBoCA0vw_wcB) we could actually handle the poorer areas and get everyone jobs, causing less need for criminals to be criminals, black or not

but we have 3rd-world countries to occupy. And then all those poor executives at the military hardware manufacturers would only be making a couple million dollars. That would just be tragic.

yeah who needs clothes, food, education, etc. when we have the BIGGEST FUCKING BADASS MILITARY IN THE WORLD FUCK YEAH! right

>blacks killed by cops don't matter because blacks kill blacks
>blacks killing blacks isn't something we need to deal with either, though, everyone just needs to stop complaining

that's one way of handling it, but other people are getting in the crossfire- personally i don't care about cops killing black people, just cops killing people in general out of fear
>just going for the your mother will die etc., etc. thing

ditto. The fact that cops are killing blacks more is incidental to the fact that cops are killing people in general. That's what scares me, especially since we're basically the only first-world country where this happens so much.

and i mean its not like we can take guns away because
>not gonna stop criminals from buying guns
>cops are gonna immediately be gunned down after people find out they don't have guns
>because this is america

but cops in countries with stricter gun laws have cool electro batons. plus the gun laws cause people to do nothing but cut and stab each other with big gang knife fights

Leave our mom's out of it

Fuck off

That's the whole thing. The cops there might not have guns, but that doesn't mean they're helpless. The difference is most other countries have had fewer guns and tighter control for longer. There's enough guns in the US that we'd basically have to do what Australia did but way bigger.

whites are shot by police in higher rates.

it's true
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/apr/21/police-kill-more-whites-than-blacks-but-minority-d/