Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wjr8EGe7azs
youtube.com/watch?v=B3CZyCAuizI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

But it makes a good point.

no it doesn't

Wasted dubs

did you bother reading it all? it does make a good point

Yes it does. The way rape victims are treated is awful. It's fucked up that victims are blamed for their own rapes based on what they're wearing, or how late they were out, etc...

>>Feminist SJW with a feminine penis detected.

>>Tumblrite snorlax detected.

Not that user, and even if you were right, it still wouldn't make the point any less true.

Did you even read it?
Carry a rape whistle and blow it when you get the urge to rape someone so someone can come to stop you? wtf?!

Allow me to lay it out for you then.

Nobody here cares how the rapists or raped are treated/blamed/identified. All of us. ALL OF US are faggots and worthless here.

There is no such thing as Rape culture. Nobody gets together and thinks "Fuck yeah lets go raping!"

This is the result of tiny minds trying to make sense of subjects that are to broad (OH NO! Trigger word!) for them to encompass.

There is no point to this. It's not correct. It's stupid.

>Fucking bantz
>The layout is intentionally retarded
>more than 5 different fonts on an 8.5x11
>the hyphen changes to a period to a bracket, to a vertical dash, to a fucking chevron
>user reads this with his special asian autism powers
>"TELL THEM STRAIGHT UP THAT YOU EXPECT TO BE RAPING THEM LATER"
fucking saved

If you wear lots of jewelry and a top hat in the ghetto and get mugged, you kinda deserve some blame for being retarded. That said, muggers, theifs and rapists are the ones (rightfully) prosecuted when all is saod and done and that's all that really matters. There is no such thing as rape culture you obnoxious spunk-nugget.

You're dense. The whole image is satire except for the last paragraph. It's making a point, it's not meant to be an actual instruction manual.

Autism. Not even once.

this was a cringe bread and the only cringe i see is all of you retard niggers having the debate of your lifes about rape culture.

That's not what rape culture is. It's the underlying attitude that rape is expected, and needs to be prevented by the rapee. If it didn't exist, then we wouldnt have people blaming victims of rape for being raped.

This isn't even relevant. You're putting people on the same level as material possessions.

i think we're all just laughing at the autistic op with reading comprehension issues

OP here.
Actually you might be right, never saw it from that point as I´ve got that image off a friends facebook page who is super feminist and I wouldnt expect her to be satiric about this topic.

No I'm pointing out pragmatically the obvious link between how you present yourself to potential thieves and rapists. In a perfect world it wouldn't be am issue but of course such a world doesn't exist and this boils down to pragmatism vs idealism.

Go back to tumblr you titanic mayonnaise gargling dragon dick riding rape-fetish self abuser. Did you miss the point where it was said "THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS RAPE CULTURE" stop blaming others for your problems.

it's a joke....

This thread is a joke.

youtube.com/watch?v=wjr8EGe7azs

Worst cringe thread ever.

user go to your place you truefully belong and stay there, fight the rape culture and the oppression of women

>Just stay off this thread you fucking summerfag

Your life is a joke

The real cringe itt is all the people who ACTUALLY dont see the satire in the ops photo. The worse cringe is our brains have already been trained to expect stupidity on this level from sjw/fem/lgbt/mental illness.

There is no such thing as "Rape culture"

No normal man thinks "Hey ho lets go rape some shank cuz i got a dick and thats what i do!"

The numbers of Rapes in US go back wihle the false rape allegations go up

If you think man have to extremly controll them self to not rape somebody you are a retard

If you go to bed with a man and he fucks you wihle you are both drunk, its not rape.

If you invite someone clearly to a sexual act and you regret it because it makes you feel like a whore, its not rape

Mfw I wear top hats and jewerly in bad neighborhoods and no one ever raped me

>man sober, woman drunk
rape
>man drunk, woman drunk
rape
>man drunk, woman sober
concentual

fresh furries

Oh boy...

youtube.com/watch?v=B3CZyCAuizI

It's like making "FIVE MURDER PREVENTION TIPS"

1. IF YOU DON'T LIKE SOMEONE, JUST DON'T MURDER THEM LMAO

2. IF SOMEONE IS ALONE AND VULNERABLE, LIKE, BRO JUST DON'T MURDER THEM

3. LIKE DUDE SERIOUSLY MURDER IS BAD

4. DID I MENTION MURDER IS MORALLY REPULSIVE?

5. IF YOU FEEL LIKE YOU'RE GOING TO MURDER SOMEONE, TURN YOURSELF INTO THE POLICE

Okay, already cringing. Good post.

this shit can't be real.

if you have children one day PLEASE be sincere and educate them with the same philosophy

"kids, play on the street and never check before crossing the street, cars need to learn to not run over you, not need for you to be self aware and had fucking common sense"

Educate your kids like that, because your fucking retarded genes need to be cleaned from the damn genetic pool

TOPKEK

what

idiotic analagy

rape and murder are completely different from the standpoint of neurophisiologicially

rape can be controlled and repressed, murder cant be

murderers dont know right from wrong but rapists are just every day men who have sexual impulses

check your facts next time

Checked, also based.

Bump

Looks like a nice campground. Where is this?