census.gov/quickfacts/table/PST045215/35
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>trump losing new york

Hillary "wins" all states

Call me an optimist but...

Seems right.

Website?

PA is going red

No one that's lost Hamilton county ohio has ever won the presidency in like the last 100 years, so keep your eye on that.

Hillary was up 12 points over Trump in NY BEFORE the Democratic convention

I use this:

cnn.com/election/interactive-electoral-college-map/

new mexico even voting is baffling to me.

the indians make up about 65% of the population there and they get free everything no matter what.

>the dems loosing NY

Whats next... you think the CA will go red too?

stop living in a fantasy land and come to terms that Hillary will be your next prez

who cares, the jews will alternate the votes to their own befit anyway.

You mad bro?

yet every poll says the opposite

Agreed. Possibly even NH and ME

Since 1960 Cali has been 50 50.

YEEESSSSSSSSS!!
Let the butthurt FLOOOOOOOW!!!

dont try using facts on libtards
libtards hate facts

when is the erection ?

this seems the most likely IMO

Because New York will never forget.

There he is!!!

Time for your hourly buttfucking Mary . . . don't you get tired of getting viciously raped everyday here?
You always lose.
Sup Forums has always been heavily conservative.
You literally CREATE Trump votes every day through your evidencing that shilltards are dumb.

You guys really love your pet names huh?

I dunno wtf some of ya'll are thinking

Or since 1992 it's been solidly D. Which is more predictive?

This tie seems interesting

>goes to house
>house is red
>house puts trump in.

Do you think PA is actually a red state but all the republican voters sleep in and forget to vote?

All memey shit aside, Hillary will get zinged by Trump, and Trump will also zing Hillary. Hillary's ability to deal with that without having some kind of egotistical meltdown like Trump will have is going to win her the election.

She already knows at this point that he's going to bring up Benghazi and her email idiocy and has enough time to prepare. If he's really stupid he'll get pissy and bring up Monica Lewinsky.

Even if Trump wins he has done a glorious job of exposing the GOP's rancid underbelly for the world to see.

A lot of white working class democrats are voting Trump this year, and a lot of whites who never bothered to turn out are going to show up to the polls. The question is whether it's enough to offset all the minorities. However, PA nearly went with Romney last time, and white working class whites could barely turn out to vote for him.

This

You gotta go back about 28 years to find a Presidential election that Pennsylvania voted Republican

Which would enable Trump to win by a landslide

...if he wasn't only getting about 14% of the non-white vote

census.gov/quickfacts/table/PST045215/35

10.5%, but sure, you're right

New Mexico is 65% Native American? That's shitty even by Tea Party statistical standards.

THIS is why Trump is laying the groundwork to weasel out of debating Hillary. If they go head-to-head and it starts showing how ignorant Trump is on foreign affairs, how the government actually works, etc. - Trump will be one joke about his tiny hands away from throwing a tantrum like a 5 year old.

census stats are always offset by ashamed mexicans and natives.

10.5% to 65% is a bit of a jump kiddo........

It's 70% now due to your incessant commenting.
The wall just got 10 feet higher!

This. I think

>Racist
>Bigot
>Fascist
>Nazi
>Hitler
>Xenophobe
>Sexist
>Homophobe
>Islamophobe
>Transhobe
>Anti-Semite

Are my favorites. It's hilarious watching Republicans throw them around when they don't have an argument :^)

Is that bait?

Looks like pessimism

I think you're just organically mad mate

Yeah, too bad about that immigrant invasion over the last 30 years. It's called electing a new people and ethnic displacement. Whites will be a minority not too far from now.

You're sure you didn't mix us up, buster?

>hillary loses nv/nc

if election were today she would win both those.

trump wont win nh

I love when Republicans manage shit like squeezing "libtard", "Shillary and "Lamestream media" into one sentence.

That cant be easy, I think you'd have to shut down one hemisphere of your brain to manage that.

>It's hilarious watching Republicans throw them around
What's even more fun is throwing around Democrats!

only if you're a liberal.

He'll win in a landslide.

>Whoever gets california wins

What the fuck. I think trump's an idiot, and most of hillary's charges are mocked up despite her not being a great person, but this is absurd. What did Cali do to get London tier status in politics?

having 55 delegates

Bad b8 m8 i r8 -8/8

$0.2 deposited

Wait till the next wiki-leaks comes out. She could be in jail.

every single poll out there has clinton in the lead by various numbers in nh.

Leaking security secrets, email on private server, takong money from terrorists, letting 4 people die because she didnt want to call for backup, getting fired for ethics violations, defending a pedo rapist, and lying about everything from finances to sniper fire. Thats mocked up to you? You and all hillary fans should seriously kill themselves

Yes, but why does California have 55 delegates? I'm looking at populations and while cali should have lots of delegates proportionally, they shouldn't have that many.

November

I'm thinking about making "Cuntservative" a thing, Thoughts?

>polls
>accurate after a 2 term democrat in office
democrats start to leave a bad taste in the american people after 2 terms, republicans are actually moderate enough that you can have 3 terms without a world war going on.

That's what they said about her emails.

>She's bulletproof. Next time you best bring kryptonite.

It's right up there with dummycrat

This is the year that the swing states vote Republican

yeah usually holds true, but this is far from your ordinary election.

>trump wins pa/ny/va

how is it in delusional land?

Total number of congressmen. Cali has 53 members of the House and 2 Senators. What's really out of whack in the electoral college are the really small states that still get 3 or 4 electors.

Of course, I mean who'd want this in the WH?

Why is Texas so big? Why wasn't it splitted like ND/SD?

I'm from Pittsburgh dude, and everyone I know doesn't want Clinton in the white house

he

Yeah, they have this thing called the Constitution.

or That?

LOL

Thanks, Khizr

This

>democrats start to leave a bad taste in the american people after 2 terms,

Everyone knows that the cycle is:

>Elect Republican President
>Republicans destroys economy
>Elect Democrat to fix broken country
>Bitch when he doesnt fix their clusterfuck fast enough
>Elect Republican President and repeat

NY isn't a swing state you cuck

>leaking security secrets
>emails
Negligence at most. It's already been ruled that there was no malicious intent; you go through this path, and then you have to bring the Bushes into court for pretty much everything. That's why it's not being pursued, not hillary's 'special status' from her being a jewish illuminati nigger jew dyke.

>taking money from terrorists
This is circumstantial at best. A lot of money, comes from a lot of sources; however, it is fishy I'll give you that. Trump has his russian debts too which annoys me though, and is a clear link rather than a circumstantial one.

>Letting 4 people die
If backup arrived, the casualties would have been higher in all likelihood; though I disagree with that kind of military thinking and generally think morale might have caused a swing

>fired for ethics violations
?

>defending a pedo rapist
Again, this is shaky. The 'proof' is hearsay at best (despite being tapes obviously), and possible slander due to it's shady sources, lack of verification and general questionable authenticity.

>lying about everything from finances to sniper fire

Too vague, I don't really know what you're referring to specifically.

THIS is why I believe it's mocked up; most sources are either questionable, miss out key details and reasoning behind decisions, or are downright lying/exaggeration.

is delegate size strictly probational to population?

im going to feel like an idiot for forgetting this word but, whatever the word is for when someone uses personal experience to voice their opinion as a fact when they have no evidence to support it as a fact that accurately describes the truth because they surround themselves with likeminded people, thats what you're doing.

>complaining about texas
>when california has 55 EV
split that shit and you have a new state as powerful as texas and it goes red every election.

Scared, little demoshit?

America: Where poor states vote for a Billionaire who says he'll make America Great Again.

Great for other richfaggots like himself.

But Obama increased the national debt by a tremendous amount.
Plus all democrats do is create more part-timers, people want full time jobs now.
Learn how to surf you angsty child.

lol

I'd agree with this if (A) demographics hadn't changed so much (B) electoral map wasn't stacked so heavily towards Democrats and (C) We hadn't picked an egomaniacal bigot to represent our party - Which we did

Since when is Sup Forums full of faggot democrats? Holy shit.

Guess that's to be expected from a board full of tranny worshipping losers and homosexuals

>is delegate size strictly probational to population?
Yes. The House of Reps is set at 435. Every ten years they reapportion based on the census. Rust belt states have been losing population and the sun belt has been growing.

>as a fact that accurately describes the truth because they surround themselves with likeminded people,
As a shortcut you can call the person a Pauline
vanityfair.com/culture/2012/10/The-Fraudulent-Factoid-That-Refuses-to-Die

election stuff aside, many economists believe that splitting ca wouldn't be an economically sound idea. Not a good idea since CA isn't that far off from having enough gdp to beat NY and TX combined.

I think this thread might prove that people who even follow politics in the first place are retarded.

Just split the Counties so the republicans actually have a voice there.
Once a state hits 50EV they should split their counties.

This is the untouched map below except for Florida which I clicked from yellow to blue - and holy fucking shit is this lopsided - Battle ground states in yellow.

If Trump takes Florida he's still 15 electorals behind Clinton. Even with Florida he still hasn't even caught up to her.
If Clinton takes Florida then she's only 5 electorals away from winning, which means any other state and she would win.
If Clinton takes Florida then Trump has to take 100% of the yellows (and realistically that ain't gonna happen) to just barely win .

wtf this shit REALLY IS rigged

>But Obama increased the national debt by a tremendous amount.

Due to George W. starting a war that he put on a credit card because he wanted a huge tax cut that benefited the wealthy (Increasing spending dramatically WHILE cutting your revenue = Massive debt passed on to the next guy)

>people want full time jobs now.

You mean the full time jobs that were lost under George W. Bush at a rate of several hundred thousand per month? Just checking.

>angsty child.

Says the guy resorting to name calling when the facts dont support what he wants the truth to be.

New Hampshire has voted Democrat 5 times out of the last 6 elections. Trump of all possible conservative candidates is not going to take New Hampshire. Keep dreaming.