What did she mean by this, Sup Forums? (Yes, it's a female)

What did she mean by this, Sup Forums? (Yes, it's a female)

fuck off my Sup Forums filthy nigger!

But I'm white

No context, who the fuck knows. Maybe she hates you

send her a picture of your dick, problem solved

Compare how many messages you send and the length of them vs how many she sends.

Women who are interested initiate a lot of texting with you and respond with long ass texts.

C U C K
U
C
K

You shouldn't text her so rapidly, you'll look like a desperate beta faggot

Context is I started doing construction work. She said I will start growing muscle. She hasn't seen me in about 4 weeks cause I'm getting ready to go to college and she stayed home. She text me today asking how work was and the rest is my response

you wont grow many muscle mass in 4 weeks bro you are never going to make it...

Bridgewater, MA?

Not really. I'm kind of wordy with everything, and when I text I kind of speak the words I'm writing, so it's kind of like listening to my voice in a way

So she written "how's work?" and you responded in detail about the whole thing?

Protip: If she initiates contact then she is thinking about you and you should ask her out, unless you are balls deep in friendzone in which case you should make your intentions clear and cut contact.

When she says Okkk, that means she enjoys your racist humor.

What are you, 18? You sound rookie as fuck

No, I won't, but, I can still do the work
Yeah.

are you fucking 14? dont over analyze shit. man up and fuck that cornhole

MassAgain just kind of me talking while writing. Just look at it as kind of me talking in full sentences

Outed him

She knows you're getting fired.

bow is that detail about his whole work day? all he said was that he was in pain

How? I'm working as a private contractor. Unless she knows the people I'm working for, I highly doubt she knows if I'm getting fired

Don't text more than she does, it makes you look desperate as fuck. Mirror her level of investment. If she doesn't put in effort then neither should you.

Women and betas text that way when they are very interested in someone. I have a girl that texts me like that and it's annoying as fuck to the point I really don't feel like responding at all, because I know if I do, then she'll respond with another long ass text which is exhausting when you have other shit to do but she wants my attention.

If she's contacting you and you aren't in friendzone, then she wants you to ask her out already. Girls don't want texting pals when they are interested. Don't wait too long or she'll think you're not interested or just a coward. The latter is more likely, as you text her like you would be talking.

She's a nigger lover OP. iPhones work in a way that it saves the most recent color she set on an Emoji, chances are she had probably sent that to a nigger before and just didn't care to change the color and that she's not interested.