/got/ general

Do you want to play a Game of Thones, you fucking Bastard of Bolton? I have become Lord of Wargspergers and Warger of the North after the Clash of Kings. Come and see. I have a Storm of Swords ready for you, bastard. I dare you to fucking come for me. I haven't the use of my legs, and soon I will make you a Feast for Crows, bastard. I will warg you and all of your fucking barking bitch hounds after I flay your bastard penis - you will reek like a Dance of Dragons. Come at me, you piece of shit. The Winds of Winter will blow across your bastard bones and I will pick my teeth with the splintered penis of Greyjoy before I gently warg myself into a nice Dream of Spring. Come and see. Fuck you harder, you fucking fuck bastard. Fuck you harder.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10260131/
youtube.com/watch?v=B1xxqPE4I4g
youtube.com/watch?v=z2w7IdiPPSc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1st for Knight of the Laughing Tree

first for my lovely boy Kit Harington. I love your tight little bum and your thick, curly locks of hair. Love you!

Best armor in the show?

Joffrey

The bran actor aged so poorly

If I could teleport into the Westeros world with anything I wanted I would bring a strap on and let Sansa Stark fuck me in my ass as I cum everywhere

Take it easy, big guy, VR technology can make that happen for you.

ixth for the true king of westeros

I can't feel Sophie Turners abnormally large hands grip my manlet torso with VR cant i?

post more bran

>true king of Westeros
>not a picture of Stannis Baratheon

REEEEEEEEEEEE

>implying she would ever grip your torso

>McKenna Rayne
>Rayne
>...
>and who
>are you

>be baratheon king
>wear lannister armor
This pissed me off

DAILY FUCKING REMINDER :

>Daario is the true leader of the Harpies, kills Greyworm and captures Dany and Missandei, claims Mereen, will be killed by Jorah
>Dany agrees to send all dothraki army to westeros with ships.
>Tommen and Jaime agrees to rescue Margaery
>Olenna brings Gendry (which is a gift from Littlefinger) to the trials
>High Sparrow lets Loras go
>Sparrows attack red keep, capture Tommen, Cersei orders Mountain to kill everyone,orders Pycelle to call Jaime back from Riverlands
>Tommen gets killed in the chaos, Mountain kills High Sparrow, Red Keep is on fire now
>Cersei takes Tommens dead body and places it on the iron throne, Loras backstabs Cersei
>Kevan finds Pycelle's dead body, Varys enters and kills Kevan with an arbalet
>MEANWHILE, Walder Frey sends someone to find him a new bride, the guy is fooled and captured by some bandits, later they come in contact with a priest(prolly Thoros) and his silent guard (Hound),they butcher the bandits and bring Freys guy in
>The guy wants to talk to Beric, Thoros says he died for a good cause, Lady Stoneheart comes in and slays the guy
>Edmure is trying to send a letter to Blackfish, who is revealed to still be alive and conspiring against Boltons
>Arya will betray/leave Jaqen and The Faceless God for her own revenge, she kills Waif, and later infiltrates Freys wedding
>Thoros and the Brotherhood crashes the wedding, Walder threatens them, Stoneheart comes in, prolly slays Freys
>Sam is on a quest to find more valyrian steel in Oldtown blablabla
>Euron raids and sacks Oldtown
>MEANWHILE, Sansa and Brienne comes in contact with Smalljon, he tells them "The north remembers" and says rickon is safe
>Jon gathers many banners around him also with wildlings and attacks Boltons, meanwhile Smalljon declares Sansa the queen and warden of the north
>Ramsay kills Tormund, duels Jon but escapes wounded, later captured and executed at the end of the battle
>Littlefinger and Vale army comes and cleans the remaining Boltons

Post comfiest
>scene
>episode
>season
>location
>House
[note character is not included because the answer is Syrio Forel]

>scene
arya + tywin
>episode
first one desu
>season
season 2
>location
The Reach/North
>House
Redwyne or Stark

Dany's plot armor

I want to get off Mr. Benioff's wild ride

No one ever looked awkward in the middle of puberty

I agree with all of these.

Would Brienne have supported Renly if he proposed using black magic to assassinate his brother?

kek

Yeah its really stupid that Joffrey didn't get to wear unique armor

Yes.

Joff had the swaggiest clothes for sure

She'd learn magic just for him

Yes, she supports him because he was nice to her, she doesnt care about the rest

So who will lead to the Knights of the Vale into battle against the Bolton shits? This nigga?

>tfw no Harry the Heir

Walder Frey

Stannis is dead and has no surviving issue.

Who else? They haven't kept any other vale lords around

I'm happy with him though, based Royce

His voice wasn't exactly what I would describe as "booming" but im hoping for more of my bronze nigga

>stoneheart

give up it goyim. that's too unrealistic.

also it's confirmed that the Little Birds will be killing Pycelle/Kevan with knives

come and see

No one else but Ser Yohn Royce. Def not CIA because that's not his line.

>smalljon says rickon is safe

nigga gave him to the guy who killed his own dad/brother, rapes women/men and tortures prisoners for fun. He'd be safer with the Lannisters tbhfam

All this comes from a post which was proven wrong the moment the first episode didn't start with a cold open. For fucks sake, give it up already. Maybe 20% of that post was right (mainly educated guesswork) but you insist on shilling it as real.

I have a theory guys. Stannis didn't die. See he had part of his conciseness/spirit inside Littlefinger. So Littlefinger is going to take the North from the Bolton and rally the rest of Westeros and defeat the Lannister. Think about it. Do you really think Stannis would be stupid enough to have only one body to keep himself alive in?

solid theory

>LOOK AT ME
>NOW I AM CIA

It fits (like Stannis' soul fits in Littlefinger.

They are both living embodiments of what the other lacks.

Littlefinger lacks any sense of honour or duty.

Stannis is incapable of proper scheming because its not honourable.

Put them together. Let the man be born

This is so autistic I almost thought it was real.

so who could arya possibly be disguised as in the trailers?

>Put them together. Let the man be born

NOW WE ARE ONE

strawpoll.me/10260131/
strawpoll.me/10260131/
strawpoll.me/10260131/

But wasn't it beautiful? Doesn't it have some foreshadowing?

>middle

the actor's 22...

We are harbinger.

I'm guessing there wasn't enough time for an armor to be tailored to him. He just got the closest one available. There weren't any Baratheon armies in King's Landing nor the Crownlands, it was all Lannister. When Tywin's army moved in on King's Landing during the rebellion it never left, Robert never gave a shit to move Baratheon men in.

getting laid tomorrow

what GRRM-inspired line should I whisper in her ear when I'm balls deep inside her?

>Eddard instead of Edward
>Joffrey instead of Jeffrey
>Petyr instead of Peter
>Yohn instead of John
>Kevan instead of Kevin
>Podrick instead of Patrick
>Edmure instead of Edmund
>Rodrik instead of Roderick
>Rickard instead of Richard

FAT
PINK
MAST

>Men call me Darkstar, and I am of the night.

myrish swamp

Why are anglos allowed to breed?

>Fool's blood. King's blood, blood on the maiden's thigh, but chains for the guests and chains for the bridegroom, aye, aye, aye

Sunset found her squatting in the grass, groaning. Every stool was looser than the one before, and smelled fouler. By the time the moon came up she was shitting brown water. The more she drank, the more she shat, but the more she shat, the thirstier she grew, and her thirst sent her crawling to the stream to suck up more water.

nigger looks old enough to be my dad

What kind of 17 year old still goes through puberty?

>getting laid tomorrow
>browse /got/

Normie GTFO

>sunset found her squatting..

>her cunt became the world

>tfw missed last ep with /got/ because was at gfs place

ehh

>Edward instead of Ēadweard
>Jeffrey instead of Gottfried
>Peter instead of Pierre
>John instead of Juan
>Kevin instead of Caoimhghín
>Patrick instead of Padraig
>Edmund instead of Eadmund
>Roderick instead of Rurik
>Richard instead of Reeks

>pshh later dweebs I'm going home to eat some beef pie with peas and onions. Probably fuck some peasant bitches afterwards. Ay yo Edd good luck with that night king guy and his 1000+ army of dead wilding and such.

looking like a young john oliver

"Your name is Reek!"

That's the point you DUMB cunt!

"Jaime Lannister sends his regard" right before pulling out and jizzing in her eye

>pants too long for him

>stannisfags

You will be reminded of his death every single episode from now on, since Brienne will brag about it whenever she can.

Rhollor hungers!

The lannisters send their regards

a normal 17 year old?

Because the world would be lost without us

i thought these threads werent allowed

She still doesn't know who the semen demon is. Meli gonna get REKT.

They're just Cornish spellings you muppet, same with Ramsey/Ramsay, Jon/John etc

You thought wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=B1xxqPE4I4g
Bump by the best ruseman.

He found her arousal arousing

Hodor

simply ebin

Hodor.

So Cornish people are annoying edgy hipster faggots with American nigger tier spelling skills? You learn something new every day.

>I think the Mountain is too big

>scene
The king in the north.
youtube.com/watch?v=z2w7IdiPPSc
>episode
Fire and Blood
>season
1 or 2
>location
The North
>House
Bolton
>Reach
You what? They never showed this.
>House

>this is what drinking bong tap water does to you

He acts like Patrick Stewart.

>House
>Bolton

you truely are of the edge

>Cornish
>Dornish
Is GRRM a genius?

Have the meme version?

is he the illegitimate son of the guy playing alan partridge?

holy shit, he's even worse than i thought