Cuck Thread. Post pics of girls you know and anons say what they'd do to them. Reply for reply

Cuck Thread. Post pics of girls you know and anons say what they'd do to them. Reply for reply

what would you do to her?

It'd fuck her pussy and cum all over her tits

Don Juan

do her doggystyle while hugging those luscious thigs, and finish in her pussy

She lays back on the grass as my hands shakily pull her shorts down. I get her shorts down to her knees before i raise her legs and enter her. I start fucking her. I roll her shirt up and see her bra. Her thick legs in the air, the feel of her pussy, and her big tits is enough to push me over the edge. I pull out and cum on her stomach, groaning in ecstasy. As I slow, she looks at me in disgust.

"Done already?"

Stick my 23 year old virgin 4 incher in her and cum after 10 seconds

I would put her on her knees, and ram her ass using her necklace as leverage. When I'm about it cum, I'd rip her top off, smash it between her tits, and finish in her mouth

thats really hot.

she then went and shaved her hair

in this exact same position, lift up her skirt and grope her tits while fucking her ass hard. Pull her to her knees and finish on her glasses

would make all three get on their knees and suck me off, begging for it.

What would you do to both these sluts/ make them do to each other?

Just fuck me daddy.

I'd probably let them know that some lonely teenage sperglet they've never really noticed is posting their facebook photos on the internet while jerking his sad little dick off.

would tie them up naked and leave them in the boys locker room for them to do what they want to them

too bad i used to fuck the one on the right every day

push her back onto that chair, pull up her dress, spread her legs...she looks up at me with longing eyes and I smack her open pussy with my hard cock. She's already wet, so I slide ride right in and keep pumping until she's moaning and rolling her eyes into the back of her head. Id keep fucking her and then id finger her ass, filling two holes. When I was about to cum, Id pull her head towards me and fill the last hole with warm cum

>the boys locker room

Child detected.

she needs some really hard pounding. Starting with her mouth and finishing in her snatch

I'd stuff my big nigger dick into her tiny mouth and make her choke and gag, damn whitey whore.

I would take her to the bedroom, put her on her knees, and pound her in the ass while using her hair to fill her deeper. I would finish by blowing my load on her stomach.

Im simple man. I would just pair my girl with your... and watchem in some gently lesbian action.

any Cucks want a real man's dick over their girl's picture??

do her

funny thing is she might as well be glad to do it

Fuck her pussy while her legs wrap tightly around me and bust my load inside sucking on her tits just like the baby will be.

tie her arms to the bench and fuck her helpless pussy while her friends walk by and watch

i saved your cute girl.

oh does she. they would be great pair in our twisted lil game.

i would beg her for a couple minutes of play time. i would assure her that no one would finds us. Afterwards, as a return favor, i'll talk with her shitty and boring friends.

She takes my erect cock out of my pants and starts jerking.I roll the top of her dress down and start pinching her nipples. Shes jerking me off quick.

"Let me know when you're about to cum. I got a napkin," she whispers. Shes stll going, and I'm still groping her tits. I stand up and nod down to my dick. She sighs and opens up, taking me into her mouth. Due to my lack of apathy, I push her head down on my cock until she gags. She pulls her head off my cock, still jerking. It doesn't matter. I was there.

I shoot hot cum all over her tits and dress. She legs go and tries to shield herself, but it was too late. As the cum pools on her lap, she starts to panick. How will she get the cumstains out before we have to go back in and see her friends?

It wasn't my problem. I lit a cigarette and let her bitch about her dress as I checked Sup Forums. First thing I saw was, "cuck thread: what you do to her?"

Fuckin cucks

>your cute girl
>your

Yes, that is totally "his girl".

how tall is she?

kekked. also, why is my dick hard after reading this

bout three feet
it's a tiny house yo

I don't get it

rip a hole in the back of her panthose and fuck her ass while I hold her arms back and her big tits bounce around

>I don't get it

Yeah, the people who hang out in these threads say that all the time.

6 foot

Maybe someday you'll meet the right girl and all that will change, son.

>to pull a random number out of the air

Dis iz so creepy
Wat would u do to her?

wwyd to her?

Is this the new spiderman posting?

i wud bork hur fartborx n came on the nose lol

Punch her eyes back together.

8/10 made me chuckle

i wud maek hur sum tacos n we wud watch bag bang theery togethr

summer school must have just let out. the trolls are everywhere

esta muy rara

>these trolls are making it really hard for me to jerk off to this poorly-written sex story cringe and all of these facebook photos

Thanks for the laugh, user, really.

Tie them up naked in a 69 position, and invite a bunch of their friends from their cellphone contacts to fuck them at their leisure.

got nudes or bikini shots of this busty bitch?

I can fap to this

I would borrow her hat and wear it with my new trench coat

I posted bikinis already, but have one more

>because i have difficulty spending 3.2 seconds typing "naked selfie" into google

Brutally mouth fuck her as she stares up at me with those eyes
Shoot a huge load down her throat