>walk in toilet
>see this
>wat do?

Other urls found in this thread:

media.giphy.com/media/CoDp6NnSmItoY/giphy-facebook_s.jpg
memesvault.com/wp-content/uploads/Lol-Meme-02.png
youtube.com/watch?v=BY7qOwaZEqw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

make a slipknot out of shoe strings tie balls to door handle laugh my ass off afterwords

Chop his dick of with my miniature katana i carry around for protection.

turn 360° and walk away

Do a 360 and walk out

kick the dick so it explodes

>Next stall over
>Do same

love how people do a micheal jackson right towards his dick

Turn 720° and walk out

what no kickflip?

>put condom on penis
>give oral then anal
>leave

what if he poos on you?

Why do I feel nostalgic when I see this shit thread again.
Anyways, the classic "kick the dick, turn 360 degrees and moonwalk away"

Do a 360° and walkout.... Haha such a pleb
>360°
>walk out

How to spot a weaboo lesson one
>have a katana

Kek

I'm not a weaboo I'm just interested in japanese culture and like samurai films

do a 1765 and fart

go next door and do the same

FUCKING IDIOTS YOU WOULD FACE THE SAME DIRECTION HOW CAN YOU BE THIS RETARDED!?!??!!

faggot *idups voice*

I'll be receiving anal
If you haven't had your prostate stimulated you're missing out

Kek

lol!!! upvoted

how dafeq did u do that??

>walk in
>insert coin
>pull lever?
>jackpot?!?!?!

Weaboo confirmed

seems like u need a new toilet..

checked

>idups

Not an actual knife, taser, pepper spray
A katana
Stop watching naruto

???

You are messing with Wrong guy Asshole, You dont know me yet Motherfucker you are just a claw in my eyes. You cheap mentality, bastard bloody Lower class I don't think you deserve to be metal fan, Shame on you just go die some where. Believe me If I had a chainsaw and you were in front of me I would have cut you in two pieces. And I would constantly keep killing you till Maggots have crawled on your body. Many of the metalheads like you don't even understand the metal & start bitching with guy like me. fan of Mayhem from when I was ten years old. And you want 'Dead' to kill me I mean common why would he??? But I know why you want somebody else to kill me cause you are not your self, cause you don't have the power to mess with me. Atleast I believe in Me cause for sure I have the power to kill a kid like you common Nigga any of the Real Mayhem fan can kill you You are particularly too weak in your words I don't even have to pick a sword to kill you, I can kill you only with my words. Cause Words can be Broken, So can be your Bone. Next time you Ever Abuse anyone you'll surely remember Me. In Memory of Ripping you Apart, son of a Whore.

Top kek

I don't watch naruto and the katana is a formidable weapon even in a smaller form and tazers aren't reliable, also i do own pepper spray and regularally carry it.

>approach closer
>do a frontflip
>stomp and explode those sacks
>??
>profit?

Leave the Apple store

What's this you've said to me, my good friend? Ill have you know I graduated top of my class in conflict resolution, and I've been involved in numerous friendly discussions, and I have over 300 confirmed friends. I am trained in polite discussions and I'm the top mediator in the entire neighborhood. You are worth more to me than just another target. I hope we will come to have a friendship never before seen on this Earth. Don't you think you might be hurting someone's feelings saying that over the internet? Think about it, my friend. As we speak I am contacting my good friends across the USA and your P.O. box is being traced right now so you better prepare for the greeting cards, friend. The greeting cards that help you with your hate. You should look forward to it, friend. I can be anywhere, anytime for you, and I can calm you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my chess set. Not only am I extensively trained in conflict resolution, but I have access to the entire group of my friends and I will use them to their full extent to start our new friendship. If only you could have known what kindness and love your little comment was about to bring you, maybe you would have reached out sooner. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now we get to start a new friendship, you unique person. I will give you gifts and you might have a hard time keeping up. You're finally living, friend.

TOP KEK

smash it with my boots

Begin kicking

media.giphy.com/media/CoDp6NnSmItoY/giphy-facebook_s.jpg

i would sweep the leg... no mercy

memesvault.com/wp-content/uploads/Lol-Meme-02.png

Take a pic, post it to Sup Forums, ask >wat do?

hold on the dick and begin to pull in the opposite direction

its a paradigme

Sound the horn of Gondor!

Kiss that ballsack and slip my thumb up the bum.

do a karate chop

Then towards the base, then the opposite direction, then towards the base again?

which way is the opposite direction?

get a room

play with it like an arcade stick

how does karate chop imply that you`re a weeb

I don't understand the question.

the opposite of what direction?

idk its a martial art weeby thing

What of the direction opposite?

Sit on it

Trips of truth.
user is a fag lord.

the opposite of whatever dierection it was going before

Yea, that's right.
See you knew the answer the entire time user.
You just have to learn to believe in yourself.
Confidence is key, mang.

but what way was it going before?

The opposite way.

the opposite of what

The way it was going before.

The way it's going now

which way is that? can someone just give me a simple answer please

If trips == truth
I guess I'll sit on it too... And then suck it...

youtube.com/watch?v=BY7qOwaZEqw

laugh rly hard