I love you, Poland

I love you, Poland

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F8laMm-YyLY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why are west slavic languages so ugly compared to the others? Especially P*lish, sounds like death

>ugly
slavic languages sound better than English imo, at least Polish and Russian

Nie rozumiem

West Slavic is disgusting, east and south slavic are fine. English is okay

If Poland was in the position Germany was 100 years ago there would have been no World Wars and we would all live in a politically moderate (but free of muslims), Catholic paradise. Prove me wrong.

>Prove me wrong.
we can't

pls marry me

now

>we can't
Poland's population before Germany helped them out was almost one fifth jewish. Considering how ashkenazi jews control america with only being 2 percent of the population just imagine how'd they'd absolutely dominate Poland. It'd become a country of slavic bydlo slaves working for their hebrew masters

>Poland's population before Germany helped them
kek
not gonna lie, if you asked an average pole to tell you one thing that hitler did right, the answer would be "at least he got rid of the jews"

>durr

lel, partly true. My uncle from Poland was visiting few months back and one time something Jewy came up and he outright said that he the only thing Hitler was good for were the Jews.

With Jews you win Tbh
youtube.com/watch?v=F8laMm-YyLY
Polish magical assimilation powers (see: Lipka Tatars, our domesticated Muslims) can turn even Jews into humans (see: Polish Chassidism), but sadly our asshole neighbours had to come and ruin it.

lol, implying those "assimilated" Jews weren't ripping the goyim peasants off at any chance they've got

you a chosenboo now? are you going to say that jews are bro-tier like krakowanon?

>chosenboo
kek
No, pretty far from it. But the thing about judaism, or any religion really, is that there are tons of all sorts of various subgroups in them.
So I'd have to be a really ignorant Sup Forumstard if I couldn't tell the difference between a money-grubbing, agenda pushing Hollywoodian kike like Soros or the ones from Defamation League and similar organizations, and pretty chill bunch of wacky jews who told their rabbis to fuck off, lived in Poland for a long time, and had some dank folklore, food, and music.
This goes double for my city, which was like Jew Central of the PLC. It's simply a part of our history. Picrel is what you can buy in an average souvenir in Poland, it's a figurine of a Jew with a penny for good luck. Obviously it causes some outrage because muh antisemitism, but it's rather affectionate than hateful.

it's the german influence

>you can buy in an average souvenir in Poland
*souvenir shop

The other way around if anything. Google etymology of Berlin.
ur mum is ugly

co robisz zuchu o tak późnej porze

most of jews used to live in small towns and poor districts of semi industrial cities. it was different place and tome not your american jewish dark empire

to co ty żbsz

ja w pracy jestem żbsz

They probably were, but the nobles ripped off the peasants even more.
This. Different times, different memes.

mnie wyjebali pare godzin temu. co za ulga, na zdrowie

and they were ripping peasants in those small towns off, I've heard stories, my family came from Poland.

the nobles were using Jews to rip off peasants too, at least on Ukraine's territory.

Except the Jews in Poland weren't some elite, most of them were just simple people, peasants and so.

hola mi hermano cordobese