Girl left me, feel absolutely empty and dead inside...

Girl left me, feel absolutely empty and dead inside. What doesn't help is seeing her new boyfriend call her the same cute names we called each other, and doing the same things we did.

Give me some music that goes good with crying.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bdorDPWJeWk
m.youtube.com/watch?list=LLaduarGvqjsTIOdYW-LrwXQ&v=5Gq8ai_yV3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=AOfamQ6fC4k
youtube.com/watch?v=OzZmXOQaEjo
youtube.com/watch?v=txlj0fXtAQU
youtu.be/F_sFafClcUk
youtube.com/watch?v=FsNCOLed7So
youtube.com/watch?v=dsUfvPx7gbY
youtube.com/watch?v=tqUq4eKmuks
youtube.com/watch?v=6Dhyw30g__Q
youtube.com/watch?v=GPV2njSYuXo
youtube.com/watch?v=vt1Pwfnh5pc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=bdorDPWJeWk

The sound of silence by Simon and garfunkel

why - paper hearts

m.youtube.com/watch?list=LLaduarGvqjsTIOdYW-LrwXQ&v=5Gq8ai_yV3Q

Similar boat here... Worst feeling I've felt in some time. Just can't...

She's probably sucking his dick right now

She probably told him he is better than you in bed

Listen to some Atmosphere. That shit helped me through my break up. Good songs include Best Day, Summer Song, Sunshine, Number None, Happymess, like those are good post break up ones but the guys a talent and a half.

what have i become, my oldest friend....
also man the fuck up faggot are fucking 12?

youtube.com/watch?v=AOfamQ6fC4k

Shit yeah, forgot to mention my break up was also like a week and a half ago, still listening to those songs. She was my everything man, I guess I got it easier because I know she's hurting too and she hasn't moved on. We can all feel together.

Pretend to hear the hard slaps of them fucking

youtube.com/watch?v=OzZmXOQaEjo

Mine just ended 3 hours ago. No explanation, nothing. Worst part? Been told by her friend that she's acting as if nothing has happened.

Feels like such a cunt feeling. The bond you build with someone only for it to be fucked off like it was nothing fucking hurts.

This is the most butthurt, frustrated post I've read in awhile.

I feel you man, I managed to make some headway yesterday got her to unblock me and readd me. I make no plans to get back with her though, she tore my heart out right infront of me, but listen up fella. Women ain't scumbags just that I feel a lot of Sup Forumsros have a weird complex where we're the biggest assholes of the internet with no consideration for anyone else yet we pick the neediest, clingiest women. My lass had BPD and just screamed "Save me." I hate white knighting and I ended up dating her for a year. It's the worse kind of shit, they know how to manipulate hard. She treated me like shit and I still kept coming back like a whipped dog. Learnt my lesson though, few days later this nice lass started to hang out with me, we fucked a few times because rebound but nothing serious. She was chill and we just watched films and TV shows we liked and played vidya .You gotta swim through the shit before you can find the gold but it's out there. Shake yourself off, mourn, rebound and then go find a nice lass who puts up with your shit and you put up with hers.

Protip: If you really have nothing going for you, learn to social engineer. Once you can get into a girls psyche you can get whatever you want. The girl I fucked was in a committed relationship with a fella and she tried to not have sex but I nailed her in the end with some well placed words or phrases. Chin up user, your Sup Forumsros are here for you.

ITT: Valuable lessons about the fickle nature of girls and how their words are meaningless compared to the whim of their emotions. They are taught that they can have it all and so it informs their every move.

youtube.com/watch?v=txlj0fXtAQU

Here, feel a little better

youtu.be/F_sFafClcUk

i guess you are around 12-15 years old fucking idiot loser. Please kill yourself.

Kek'd

This is just the icing on the cake really. What we had made me forget what I didn't. The reality of it is that I don't have anything else. She was the reason i bothered waking up in the morning and go to sleep at night.

ITT Virginfag.

Here you have learned a valuable lesson. You cannot rely on other people, especially girls, to make you happy. You must give your life meaning and attain quality through your own actions, independent of another.

Lol your pathetic for getting dumped. Kys

Here you go, do what you must.

youtube.com/watch?v=FsNCOLed7So

But I'm not an independent person and trying to convince myself I am will only push me over the edge.

Being alone sucks and that's the reality of it.

youtube.com/watch?v=dsUfvPx7gbY

Gotta argue contra. The issue is the demographic of Sup Forums is late teens to late 20s mainly, of which most are probably beta virgins hiding behind anonymity (Like the guys in this thread who are acting alpha "Hur dur, you broke up that makes you pathetic, kill yourself cuck" ) or guys who have had their hearts broken and so they're bitter and resentful. I've seen true love in other couples and I aspire to get there myself one day. End of the day having someone you can lean on, rely on and have your back at all times is a feeling like no other. They're out there somewhere user. You just gotta go get them.

Two independent people come together to make a relationship, user. If one person is merely an empty shell, looking to be filled up by their partner, it will only lead to disappointment. What I am saying is you must be able to get joy from life and have your own identity before looking to share your time, maybe your life, with another. Girls want to 'buy into' a boy's life. If he does not have one that is less appealing.

Dubs of absolute truth.

Good post, user. My point was that he cannot solely rely on another person, not that he cannot expect to gain happiness from another.

The girl I was into called me a tool and the girl I wasn't into into asked me if I had a girlfriend.
Life's ghey.

youtube.com/watch?v=tqUq4eKmuks

He who cares least controls the relationship.

That's retarded. I have to give more of a fuck than they do in order to initiative conversation.
Also why is control even an issue? Are you seriously trying to control people with apathy you massive edgy faggot?

No, read it again and think. It means that the more energy you waste striving to impress, the less interested she is likely to be because it does not project confidence but an almost desperate insecurity. That is not the same as making any effort, which of course is required. Know how to relate to her. When you care too much you have lost.

youtube.com/watch?v=6Dhyw30g__Q
Dilaudid - The Mountain Goats

or anything else by the mountain goats.

youtube.com/watch?v=GPV2njSYuXo

American Football

She still initiates conversation with me a lot because I know how not to smother women I just meet with unrequited affection, but still, the tool insinuation came out of nowhere, and it could just be payback for me insinuating that she was a bitch.
Either way, "He who cares less sounds like faggot shit betas try to themselves because they honestly believe alphas exist."

youtube.com/watch?v=vt1Pwfnh5pc

Johnny Cash - Hurt

Ah, my apologies. I misunderstood. Yeah totally, if anything you gotta be able to stand on your own two feet in the first place before you can involve yourself in someone elses life. If you can't even support yourself emotionally and mentally then you're asking for trouble. However some people really do feed off positive relationships and that's all they need to keep them happy. Naturally these people tend to be stable in the first place.

Also, it's nice to have an actual well informed and nice debate on Sup Forums without resorting to "user IS A FAGGOT," or whatever other kind of shitposting.