/bleep/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f4j-s0EHW6g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

20 memes early fuck off

ye this is bare early mate delete

seen this op pic too recent as well

Viral marketing shill

how can you call yourselves IDM fans if you don't even read the wire? i mean really guys

wire meme was never funny

>IDM
hoo boy

this, easily the best publication in music right now

fuck off, we all know you fags have been shilling your shitty webzine here for the past week
NOBODY CARES

like wow yeah brah you're so much cooler than the rest of Sup Forums for droning an "experimental music" e-rag than a rap/indie one like pitchfork

oh course you fail to realize your shitty glorified tumblr blog is just as entry-level as everything else

>webzine

very disrespectful...

no, it's pitchfork

s/t's friend will give me an apollo.rip invite for christmas

how much money did these posts make you? three cents? four?

Is dubstep new again yet?

Dubstep hasn't been "new" since 2003/4 lad

i promise

Whoever's doing this needs to fuck off. Nobody reads that trash magazine because they don't review actual experimental or avant-garde music like EAI or free jazz or minimal composotions. They just follow the trends and piggyback on whatever vaporwave or "eclectic electronica" TMT or The Quietus or Pitchfork are into. Yet they still have the gall to act incredible elitist and pretentious. Their fanboys are even worse and sperg out whenever the slightest bit of praise is offered to a mainstream of color/femme gender.

The only people who think that The Wire is some arbiter of "intelligent and advance taste" are the people who have never read The Wire, or people who are only getting into the sort of music which The Wire covers and therefore still don't know that much about it.

A buddy of mine has a subscription to the magazine and whenever I borrow an issue from him or flip through it at his place I ended up baffled by how poor and cookie-cutter and often downright uninformed the majority of their music writing and coverage is. Not to mention, the music they review is incredibly boring, backwards-looking, and downright inane.

gimme a 140bpm mix to listen to.. NOW

can we please have a new thread

nice opinion lad
done now?

youtube.com/watch?v=f4j-s0EHW6g

"no"

but this one has Sup Forums tier wire shitposting

new thread lads

>Sup Forums tier
it's Sup Forums invading

actual new thread

no shitposting allowed