Is /b with her?

Is /b with her?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1168182/Catfights-handbags-tears-toilets-When-producer-launched-women-TV-company-thought-shed-kissed-goodbye-conflict-.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no

We're all writing in hitler, you didn't know that?

Write in Bernie Sanders

There are a lot of paid shills on here that are, but in reality, no.

>Literally says so in the leaked DNC emails
>These are facts that are not open for debate despite whatever allegations the DNC damage control team can come up with

Yes, a vote for anyone else is a vote for drumph

#WriteInBernie

I've had a woman boss before. They're the worst. Imagine a president

Hillary Clinton did nothing wrong

We're with Gary bro!

suicide is a better option

Imagine, like Germany

even quads can't save him

They really are the worst. You have to deal with their moods. It's like being forced into a relationship and told if you're not a good boy you're fired.

Most fucked up shit ever.

I HATE woman bosses.

God forbid they have bad PMS - watch the fuck out

Come on! She's been having heat flashes from menopause for years now! She's practically a guy now

Wait til she gets some guy to suck her dick in the oval office

>But Democrats are supposed to be the good guys who fight for equality and all people are people!

Niggers

Considering the alternative is a Trump presidency... Yeah I have to be. Trump is a fucking insane ass-clown

All female office staff. I love this article.

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1168182/Catfights-handbags-tears-toilets-When-producer-launched-women-TV-company-thought-shed-kissed-goodbye-conflict-.html

Diversity is a good thing!

Sucks to be American when Putin and Erdogan will drive your women "cabinet"to tears in a few seconds.

This is a real photo, don't question it at all. It's real.

Do you really want this man in office?
He's dark and scary

Who?
-80 percent of thenusa
If he was serious he should he's gotten out there right away and got his name out there. NOW he's too late. Oh well. Always next time.

wow I hate osama now