Why the fuck is this a thing Sup Forums? Why would the director do this and why would WB actually let it happen?

Why the fuck is this a thing Sup Forums? Why would the director do this and why would WB actually let it happen?

They only had one job to do

The take has grown on me.

He's different from Heath Ledger.

He's a tattoo-wearing, bling-bling, blatant-hair dye torture-loving punk.

idk, that movie looks retarded

but with that said a stand alone rated r leto joker movie would be fucking awesome..dude is such a good actor

Although, I do admit I love this fucking suit.

Joker look awesome in intense white. It contrasts so much with his viciousness.

You mean a faggot? Joker hasn't changed design often in over 50 years for a reason. This is what I can best describe as some gay ass millennial shit.

you just described heath ledgers portrayal to a t dude, leto's much closer to source than ledger ever was

>gay ass millennial shit.

Pretty much, dude.

Uh, he's changed design plenty wtf are you talking about?

Fucking pissed because clearly producers shitted on Ayer's vision and made him do some pg-13 shit. Look at the difference between first and last trailer, absolutely ridiculous.

It's grown on me too, and I think he will be decent.. I just wish his tats looked more homemade, like prison tats and chicken scratch rather then comic font.. No matter how good Leto is I'll still have an issue with that..

Was it a shit movie?

I'm not seeing it, just curious

This. Kinda like 60's tv-series Joker with some "Heat" on it. Sad to see the enourmous potential spoiled by sensorship.

Look at Batman endgame comc compared to lets say the killing joke

every comicbook fag hated heath ledger when he was gonna be the joker, but everyone loved him in the end.

Stop being so attatched to a fucking how old movie character? 8 years now? Times move on and so should you. Also, these threads are so pathetic because the movie isnt even out yet. You cant judge something that practically doesnt exist.

Dc is screwing things up because of it's envy to marvel, and here's why.

First of, they wanted to do a combined super hero movie of 3 major characters together.
They fucked it up because they haven't shown any background to 2 of them, AND made the movie boring as shit.
Even beyond boring, the movie was bad from almost every aspect possible, which made them lose a lot of money and panic.

Second thing, due to their major loss with BVS, they kept falling further down the hill with suicide squad, which im sure will be pretty damn confusing for people who don't usually read dc comics.

Right now everyone involved with these movie franchises is going to take a big hit , and a big loss. why? because they don't manage themselves properly , and yes, they make pretty bad and boring movies.

Just to compare, look what marvel did.
Took cool charchters who were well written in the comics, and made them even cooler on the big screen.
On the other hand, dc did the exact opposite, and took some of the oldest comic characters out there and just made them amazingly boring.

TL;DR - DC fucked it up because , well, shit happens.

>3-laughs.jpg

Exactly, DC is rushing it.

They saw how much marvel was growing with their superheroes and then when avengers came out it fucking blew up. They wanted that superhero cash aswell but rushed it too badly.

I want to punch the one playing that Haley Quinn or whatever her name is...in the mouth.,,,

You may need to read a batman comic and not just the batman movies before you comment fag lord

It's not DC fucking this up, it's Warner Bros and it's Snyder. Man of Steel was misguided and b v s was abysmal (no matter what the fan boys say). I think suicide squad has a chance of being good, Wonder Woman looks awesome, and now that Geoff Johns is going to have a heavy hand in things that should get things on the right path... Hopefully

Because DC blows and fucks everything up

Joker from suicide squad had tattoes and had someone else's face stapled to his. You're talking out your ass about the joker "never changing"

>Joker from suicide squad
doesnt exist
faggot

DC fucked up by trying to rush shit. I wouldn't have mind a MoS 2, Batman movie and Wonder Woman movie then Justice League movie. I rather wait and see well written movies with well written characters rather than some incoherent shit

>that movie looks retarded

That's Conrad Veidt in the movie that inspired the Joker in the first place.

Would you believe me if I told you I was related to Heath ledger? Honestly I think he portrayed the joker the best way anyone could have portrayed him but he's dead now so someone has to take over I just hope it's not terrible

Literally took a 5 second Google search

>Jared Leto
>Good actor

Wat

How autistic do you have to be to care about file names?

If this is pasta, it's bland and somewhat undercooked.

If this is a real statement, you sound like a fucking retarded, and no one cares about your opinions on filenames.

same reason the movie uses hotpink for its text, they're dumb faggots stuck in the 7th grade trying to be cooler than you with different ideas

the review embargo went up today at 12. the movie is a complete failure. 35% on rotten tomatoes which is even less than ghostbusters.

fucking idiots ruined what couldve been a great movie by making it a dumbed down pg13 tween hot topic merchandising film with bad cosplay