What if its good? What do we do then?

What if its good? What do we do then?

we cut our dicks off and flush them down the toilet

nothing, like every day of our meaningless lifes

When has a movie being good ever stopped the internet from shitting on it?

Hate it anyway.

we take a picture of ourselves fapping to it in the cinemas if it's good or got a good critical reception

But aren't you proving them right by doing this?

I won't watch it because it promotes affirmative action

Here's the funny thing, nobody sees it coming: If this movie is bad? If this movie is verifiably atrocious, as if it were a baby on fire being thrown at its mother with intent to kill both?

Sup Forums will claim it is a misunderstood classic of a new genre it'll make up, created by a true artist and a certain k-word will be ascribed to it.

Is fem Ghostbusters...dare I say it?.......kino?

Imagine this

>4 sexy as fuck women
>dressed in sexy as fuck clothes
>fighting lewd as fuck ghosts
>getting covered in slime
>getting covered in foam
>getting in lewd as fuck situations
>saying cheesy as fuck quips

would you watch Sup Forums?

A true classic of femkino. The mainstream audiences were simply not prepared for it.

Is Bill Murray in it?

No, but I'd look up the scenes on Mister Skin and CelebMovieArchive.

We tell cinemassacre to go see it

Would you fap to her desu?

Its not going to be Paul and you are always going to be remembered as a hack.

Yes. I've fapped to much, much, MUCH much worse.

That's already been made

Do what Sup Forums always does, pretend to hate it anyways

Still not giving a fuck.
I haven't watched and have no intention to watch it. Just like the Total Recall remake, the Robocop Remake, Indiana Jones 4, Prometheus, Oldboy remake, the new Star Wars movie, The hobbit movies (although I saw the first one, big mistake).
I simply don't give a fuck.

I've calculated the odds of this film being any good.

She's kinda hot actually. Growing on me already.

I'm more likely to get dubs twice than this film be worth watching.

wow did anyone realize they made massive editing differences between trailers?

What do you think looks better

The first trailer looks considerably better in your comparison.

literally memecore

the one with all the bright stuff in the background to draw my eyes off the actress

I think they wanted to cover on how fake it looked with the "wall of ghosts" hence there is more fog in the second

Seems fair to me

Enjoy it, of course.

Unless you wanna be a petty transsexual, like some sort of online media "journalist".

Already did desu senpai step ur game up

We enjoy a decent movie

Why she so hawt?

Honestly she's alright.
Looks like she's having fun.
She'll be the Boyega of Ghostbusters.

It won't matter.

The hack journalists/internet movie critics are going to praise the ever loving shit out of it regardless, kind of how every hack is saying Civil War is the greatest superhero movie of all time when it is mediocre at best.

At the end of the day though, they don't care if you like it or not they just want you to go spend your hard earned shekels and stuff your face full of popcorn. It's no surprise Rolfe got attacked so hard for suggesting people not go see it.

It's the same as looking at the toilet after someone took a shit in it and didn't wash away, and thinking about trying to eat it because what if it is actually good?

If something's good you should acknowledge it.

You shouldn't have a preconceived agenda on what you want to like. Generally, as a rule, give things a fair chance, and then maybe afterwards you might try to figure out why it works or doesn't.

That said, one should develop instincts on what looks crap or not, and it's a fair guess that this is shit, it being a fucking reboot being the first hint.

I've found that political agenda shit is almost always bad, so I will acknowledge my bias there, but that bias is because it never seems to deliver aesthetically or in any other capacity that matters to me.

Recognizing that this film has one such political agenda, I'm all but certain it will be moribund. I'm open to the possibility it might be alright, and would honestly acknowledge if it turned out to be. If someone whose opinion I respect convinces me that it is good in the ways that have any interest for me, I'll give it a shot.

But again, political agenda shit always seems to suck. I don't need it to be this way, but I suppose it is pretty funny, since people who don't put the quality of art first are pretty shitty in my opinion.

we claim we always thought it was good and the ''le ghost busters will bomb'' was all just a big meme.

then we bring back baneposting in full force to take the attention off us until the new starwars comes out and then we shit all over that.

When was the last time Sup Forums was right?

She's so qt ;_;

def the best casting choice out of all of them

It won't be

Why are women so desperate to seek validation from men? If a female criticises something predominantly male, you'd be like, 'get a load of this dumb cunt' then just get on with your life. But if as a male you dare criticise this film, or anything else predominantly female, you get a ton of butthurt coming your way with women and homos desperately telling you how WRONG you are and how you need to change your opinion. Why do they give a shit?

>Ghostbusters isn't complete shit
>people can't condemn it
>instead they end up praising it
This is what will happen because of all the hype. I seriously doubt this will be pure liquid garbage like the trailers, but it will not be good. It's still shit. It will be a bad movie. It will be "Tammy" tier, but normie retards will giggle at some point and thus post on Twitter about how it's such a great comedy.

time to grow up baby men

I predict that a lot of people will praise it and there will be Sup Forums threads stating "wow I just saw this and it wasn't as bad as I thought".

At least the movie is colorful: no more "dark/grey depressing" tones that a lot of people have gotten tired of.

>Chris Hemsworth

He's box-office poison outside of Thor

>Chris Hemsworth
KEK it's his brother Liam.

Don't worry I get the 2 confused as well (he is also in the Independance Day sequel which I am not sure how I feel about that) but he looks cool in the trailer.

Whoops my bad

You gotta admit they do look alike

You guys retarded?

It's Chris Hemsworth. Liam is gayer with dark hair.

Did they literally get male eye candy to support the all female cast?
This isn't fighting the established sexist formula, its reversing it to be sexist in the other direction.

HOLY SHIT you are right... haha imagine me as an actor interviewer

no, they just changed the formula to chick flick with ghosts

>Independance Day sequel

at least it's a fucking sequel and not a remake

Vagkino

No woman will ever answer this, mate. This is their power.

Even if it's somehow "good", it will never be better than the original, making it worthless and it's reason for existence moot.

Of fucking course when you put anyone who has a vagina with an hamplanet, an alien dyke, and a motherfucking ape, will look like 10/10, faggot, even she is a dyke also.

If it actually legit turns out good then I'd eventually watch it theaters. Right now I'm avoiding it because of how terrible the defending of the film has become and the script synopsis leaked on Reddit didn't fill me with confidence.

If it turns out bad then I'll just avoid it and life goes on.

>feminists
>right

Read this and tell me it's good. Go on.

I dare you.

Ill still boycott it.

And I say this as a guy who saw the new Robocop. And liked it.

The total recall and robocop remake did not do well: why should ghostbusters?

The new Robocop was fine. Needed more ultra-violence, maybe, but it was a good action movie.

That was confirmed to be fake. Do you not know how to internet?

We've already seen the leaked script, it was pretty much confirmed by the latest trailer.

There's a part where the bad guy turns into the GB logo ghost after reading the black girl's mind, who then says ''I thought it was cute!'' or something like that.

Bill Murray is a skeptic who gets killed by a dragon.

Dan Aykroyd says ''I ain't afraid of no ghosts''.

his career is dead

Nope. Not worth my time.

Then why do parts of it match the trailers?

We wuz da woman off da streets for deese science people and shit

Unless you can provide the source for it being fake all evidence is pointing to it actually being true, it may not be true, but it really looks like it is.

>ghost pistols
>The ghost knuckledusters in the new trailer

go away Sup Forums

>That was confirmed to be fake.

Other than the fact that it matches the movie we've seen to a T? Sure...fake...whatever you say Sony shill.

You lads make me laugh.

If it's good I'll like it. If it's shit I'll hate it. Until then I couldn't give a fuck about it tbqhf. It's just another remake of another old film I used to like.

Honestly who cares this much? Who tries this hard to be memetastic or edgy? Some of you fuckers needs to have a rethink about your life ...or at least the levels of your banter.

they were in the first one too, and yeah they're dumb. Where are the ghost traps I mean you'd think they'd do something clever with modern tech like have a drone with a trap attached to it, not a bear trap with lights on it that neither of them can lift?

It actually looks considerably worse in the new trailer.

I don't understand.

I'd rather watch a ghostbusters film starring this guy desu

It's funny because Wiig is straight and Kate actually is lesbian

Is anyone else really indifferent to the film but hate it out of principle because of all of the politics and twatter drama?

How is that funny? Paul is that you?

>Paul
I'll be whoever you want me to

They're recutting the movie and dropping entire sequences up to the last minute.

With that level of confidence, the odds of it being good are.. none?

>muh dik
kys

When did the Hulk start writing for opinion sites?

I hope that's true. I hope it's true because I want the movie to feel disjointed and a mess like Batman vs Superman or Fan4stic.

Because women are children in adult bodies.

Admit it anonymously on Sup Forums while doing it such an over the top way that it could possibly be construed as ironic.

That's what I do.

Why don't we start worshiping it now?

The same way all the "Bro's" flocking to support Bernie drove all the SJW's to Hillary, we could get out there and show our love for Female Ghostbusters, even discussing how fucking smokin' hot Melissa McCarthy is because Confidence = Beauty At Any Size, and watch as the SJW's flee in disgust.

We can do what they did for our retarded hobbies - Co-Opt and ruin them.

I mean, fuck, it's not like we actually give a shit about the quality of films here. We just autistically shit post contrarian opinions Armond White style.

Already have fapped to it.

And there's nothing feminists can do about it.

Her stuff in the first trailer and

Holy... shit...

I've only been wrong twice in my life about movies.

City Slickers and Deadpool.

Even worse, I shat all over the poster who made the insanely accurate Box Office and R.T. predictions about Deadpool a few months out from release.

I sincerely apologize user. You were so right.