It's time for a female Bond

>Jane Bond, clockwise from top left; Melanie Sykes, Nadiya Hussain, Katie Price, Michelle Obama, Tilda Swinton and Mhairi Black

who do you hope get it?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/film/back-to-the-future/remake-sequel-robert-zemeckis/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

...only one of these is an actress?

This will legitimately happen in our lifetime.

what. the. fuck.

they had one, Halle Barry was Jinx or Minx or something. They were talking spin off but that went no where.

Gemma aterton

It never ends with these fucking people, does it?

not one of those nasty creepy ass slave owning white people
look like they gon shoot up a school

No Emily Blunt?

>something is male
>women: "WE WANT IT! WHY SHOULDN'T WE HAVE IT? THAT'S MISOGYNISTIC! GIVE IT TO US WE WANT IT FEMALE! YOURS SHOULD BE OURS! WE SHOULDN'T HAVE TO COME UP WITH OUR OWN VERSION WE WANT TO TAKE AWAY YOURS!"

Women

The muslim one

This is what modern britain is like so it makes sense

>quintessentially british

According to this definition, my vote goes for the upper middle one

wtf, I'm all for a female spy, but why does it need to be a female 007, why not a 009?

also emily blunt, gema aterton, antje traue, idk there are much better options.

LET'S MAKE MALALA THE NEXT JAMES BOND.

LET'S MAKE MALALA THE NEXT EVERYTHING.

WOMEN.

WOOO YEEAH WOMEN!!!!

well, i feel better about myself.

>a whore
>politician who is basically a fucking ned
>thom yorke
>nigga president's irrelevant wife

FUCKING DROPPED

Dropped what?

*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*

More like a sheepish Moneypenny

some of them are not actors. also why?james bond is a male power fantasy, to change him into a female undermines the whole thing.

Also blacks

I may watch it if its eva green

That article is pure click-bait. But if we're rebooting series with female leads, Emily Blunt should be Snake Plissken.

The interesting thing about someone like Blunt rebooting a (realistic) male-lead movie or franchise is that the "man-babies" of places like Sup Forums don't seem bothered about it at all. Some are for it.

It's almost like male cinema-goers have no problems with actresses that have gravitas and that are actually willing to put in the work for action roles. They're just labelled sexists if they're not willing to accept a 22 year old baby-faced chubby girl as an all-action powerhouse, saving the world one fist fight at a time.

the intent of serious consideration

>female action heroes after 1995

And don't post a picture of that scrawny bitch emily blunt. Her mouth literally looks like roger eberts after the jaw cancer

Amy Schumer for Indiana Jane too while we're at it

The name's Jane Bond

>the name's bond, jane bond

Literally feminism. It doesnt matter if it doesnt make sense. Men enjoy it, it must be appropriated or destroyed.

I would seriously watch a Bond film with that black muslim chick in Hijab as Bond

that would be kino

Does this prove that women can't understand movies/TV? I mean, how can you be so dense as to ignore what James Bond is? The man's man? The ultimate man? He's a fucking man.

the name's Snake

Flaming Buffalo can't be Snake

>katie price

Would watch/10

IF the Ghostbusters trailer dislike/like ratio tells us anything it's that we don't need a female ANYTHING. Fuck women, invent your own medium.

GAY BOND WHEN

>Michelle Obama
>Katie Price

jej T B H

I don't remember Halle Barry, but Angelina Jolie had one as Salt. It looked terrible, but it was given to her because she wanted to be James Bond.

Spotted the redditor

>Fuck women
You wish

>Michelle Obama

I would pay to see this.

based Tilda would be a GOAT Bond villain

plz leave underage virgin

The SJW's would hate Emily because she is a real strong women and the SJW's are obsessed with tranny bisexual females

>Michelle Obama
I thought they wanted a female bond

Daily reminder that Malalalalala is one of those 'moderate muslims' that tell other people not to criticize Islam because that makes other, less enlightened, Muslims go boom and think that's perfectly OK.

I should have gone into journalism, I could get paid for shitposting on major newspapers with completely random crap that would just get me saged into oblivion on any imageboard.

Gibson is perfect for Croft

>female Croft
ya fucked up

>Katie Price
This is a joke article right?
Holy shit.

>literally no Jason Statham

That's a man, baby.

>implying she is not going to play The Boss

>one of these things is not like the others
>one of these things is a flaming faggot

Here's a hint
He's not at all classy

>reading The Guardian
Into the cuck shed with you

That's the only femBond I'd accept.

aw shit

It's the Telegraph.

You pretty much have to amend that to
>reading any English language newspaper

but if a woman used seduction to get information and was tortured in her underpants the movie would be muhsogeny so it wouldnt be james bond at all it would be some abomination like the new ghostbusters that completely misses the point

>a woman used seduction to get information and was tortured in her underpants

I'm all for them having a female 00 and introducing her in a Bond film before spinning her off, like they were going to do with Jinx, but I don't get the point in changing the gender of a massively popular character and pissing people off just to appease feminists.

why cant women just do their own james bond? why do they need to warp a franchise to fit their own needs?

I just realized her kevlar is actually just MOLLE straps over a mesh tanktop.

>Le SNP cuck and Michelle "tranny" Obama

>female bond
He's basically just a spy ...easy enough to make a female spy movie, in fact some actually exist!!

Put a female spy in a movie with bond and then spin her off into her own flick? Make a bond cinematic universe

Henry Cavill, duh.

Why would she wear armor in a gym in the first place?

Practice like you play.

why would she wear or even own a form-fitting tank top with MOLLE straps like is she gonna put pouches on that thing i doubt it

She is never shown practicing in the exosuit, which has a huge ceramic armor plate covering her torso. No point wearing it separately to do a fancy yoga pose.

why does it need to be bond? why not just some other agent in the same universe or some shit

Classic.

>who should be the next james bond
>i dont know dude, maybe michelle obama?

>she is a real strong women
What?

where is meme man?

pre-sold title = big money, in other words new franchises are risky but things already in the minds of the general population have a better chance

telegraph.co.uk/film/back-to-the-future/remake-sequel-robert-zemeckis/

>Zemeckis admitted a remake would almost certainly be a financial success because of the original trilogy’s established fan base. In Hollywood jargon, it’s what’s called a "pre-sold title" – much like this summer’s Jurassic World, a sequel to 1993’s Jurassic Park, which became the eighth highest-grossing film of all time earlier this week.

>“Pre-sold title, that’s the reason,” he shrugged, before adding with a smile: “But can you imagine them getting skewered?”

I'd be on board with her

Paul Dano's there already.

The upper middle one is a baker, wtf?

What you don't get is that these articles are probably more designed to piss off 4channers rather than appeal to feminist types. You and your rage is the target demographic for shit like this.
Clicks are clicks.

I liked that one

you could have just said "shekels" and saved some time

It's a good article anyhow, worth the read.

and it will be Nadiya Hussain
instead of drinking martiny she will be praying to allah

>2:57PM BST 22 Oct 2015

But The Long Kiss Goodnight was in 1996.

no u are a manbaby

watch yourself you cheeky cunt

How in the fuck is Katie Price a "James Bond"? She gets her titties out for a couple newspapers and looks after a sperg son (which she can't even do right since he's dropping "cunts" left right and centre on TV), and she literally fuckin uses all her wages up on trying to look like that nigga Coraline's mum at the end of the movie where she's a spider ass bitch

Also all fucking top middle did was bake some fucking cakes jesus christ

shut up, Jenna

>that would be kino

Is kino an adjective now? I'll use it like that from now on.

Gender is a social construct

Checked

I don't know what pisses me off more.

The fact that they want a female bomd or the fact that they're trying to be as close troversial as possible and pick a Muslim to be something that they know is very anti Muslim.

This

Gender is a physical fact.