Hi /b I would like to have an argument please

Hi /b I would like to have an argument please

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t-YYGiwdmbM
youtube.com/watch?v=9d6t6jOte-w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I disagree. You don't want to have an argument.

Well, we're not going to and thats that.

No I do, I do
Will someone please argue with me,
I did pay

fuck off to Sup Forums if you want an argument faggot.

Jesus fuck, choose a topic.

No you didn't

No, you really don't want to have an argument.

Arguments have never solved anything.

Yes I did, I paid for an argument and that's what I expected to get

your dick is only 2 inches

Arguments solve everything you cuck

Yes I do

No it isnt

No you don't you little shit, shut the fuck up

No, they don't.

Marvel > DC

thats is not what you are here for, sir

Yes it is

You know I'm right so fuck off.

will this be a 5 minutes of full 15?

No, of course not.
Why would you even ask that?

You're all fucking racist you cunts!

An argument is a connected series of statements intended to establish a proposition. This is just a contradiction.

Best have the 5 minute argument to start off with

No it isn't

This is false.
An argument is two uninformed idiots yelling at each other over something that neither of the is aware they're incorrect about.

No it's not.

No. it's not. You're wrong.

I cant continue to argue if you do not pay

Hang on I did pay

Incorrect.

But that was never five minutes just now!

Yes it was

But if I argue, then I must take a contrary position

No you don't have to

Yes and just saying not it isn't yes it is doesn't make much of a position for either participants

Yes it does

I'd challenge this gibberish but I never argue with a dickhead. They will always pull you down to their level and beat you with experience

she has a feminine penis

No it doesn't

MAYBE

Trust me, that dick was far from female

You, sir, could not possibly be more incorrect even if you assembled a vast army of lemmings to power a series of compound pulleys designed to wedge your head further up your arse.

Yes I could

why am I even laughin at this

Oh, don't be ridiculous.
How would you even motivate the lemmings to pull in unison? It's completely implausible.

Implausible but not impossible

It's impossible for it to be plausible, I can tell you that.

You can tell me that but it would be wrong

wrong

I could and I can tell you how

I love each and every single one of you glorious bastards in this thread.
Never change, Sup Forums. Never change.

On the contrary, I could only tell you that if it were right.
I, as I'm sure you are already aware, am always right. It is inherently impossible for me to say anything that is not absolutely correct.

Ladies and Sup Forumstards, I am here to put forward a proposition:
I declare thenceforth that OP is wholly and undeniably a FAGGOT!
I am currently unopposed on this stance, and would like to present my evidence to you now. I present to you, pic related

This is based on a false pretence as your argument stems from an illogical stand point were from the origin you were incorrect and failed to see otherwise and in a desperate attempt to hide this cling on to the illusion of constant correctness

OP here, I here by declar you accusation of myself being a "fag" false as the evidence submitted was created in a alternative thread were the "7th are truth" was based on a different OP who by evidence submitted is a faggot but not this OP, he only came here for an argument.

That is patently ridiculous.
I am never incorrect, and furthermore I never disagree with anyone.

Incorrect you disagreed that there was a way for me to assembled a vast army of lemmings to power a series of compound pulleys designed to wedge your head further up your arse.

But what you didn't know is I have an advance PhD in the act of lemming army assembly

ok then...you shall first cut down the biggest tree in the forest with.....a herring!!!!

ni !!!!

No I didn't. I said that even assembling a vast army of lemmings would not make you more incorrect, and then sad that using lemmings to power such a device would be implausible. I never said there was no way for you to do it.

A HERING

Then we get the shrubbery

Muslims are destroying this world.

Roger?? is that you?

youtube.com/watch?v=t-YYGiwdmbM

>assembling a vast army of lemmings would not make you more incorrect,

That's a false equivalency any broad statement and be accompanied by "make you more incorrect it in no way strengthens your argument and that is bad arguing

Ekki-Ekki-Ekki-Ekki-PTANG. Zoom-Boing. Z'nourrwringmm.

Yes, but that's not just saying "no it isn't"

Yes it is

youtube.com/watch?v=9d6t6jOte-w

thank god..i thought i was the only one

no it isnt

ight. Hold it there.

Allow me to introduce myself. I'm Inspector Fox of the Light Entertainment Police, Comedy Division, Special Flying Squad.

Checked. But I'd like to see some identification, sir.

quads checked inspector

I'm charging you under Section 21 of the Strange Sketch Act.

You are hereby charged that you did wilfully take part in a strange sketch, that is, a skit, spoof or humorous vignette of an unconventional nature with intent to cause grievous mental confusion to the Great British Public.

Hold it. Hold it. Allow me to introduce myself. I'm Inspector Thompson's Gazelle of the Programme Planning Police, Light Entertainment Division, Special Flying Squad.

Good. Now I'm arrestin' this entire show on three counts: one, acts of self-conscious behaviour contrary to the 'Not in front of the children' Act, two, always saying 'It's so and so of the Yard' every time the fuzz arrives and, three, and this is the cruncher, offenses against the 'Getting out of sketches without using a proper punchline' Act, four, namely, simply ending every bleedin' sketch by just having a policeman come in and... wait a minute.

Op her thanks for the argument

Good night /b