This is why all niggers need to go back to Africa

This is why all niggers need to go back to Africa

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/african-governments-please-give-asylum-to-african-americans
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

that's just a piece of cloth, ameritard

and you're just skin and bones, eurofag

are you saying that because my BMI is under 30 ?

Lol who cares op it's a fucking flag. I'm American and this doesn't bother me at all.

They are just Niggers. It's like a monkey at a zoo, just watch and laugh.

people have the right to burn the flag why cant we stand on it

but when politicians do retarded shit trying to please the monkies in the zoo

Having an american flag and not burning it is indeed scandalous

it should.
try it in another country with their flag

I don't get it... they're obv not even concurring for food, so why send them away?

It doesn't particularly bother me what they are doing, but their message is shit. Those trashy niggers would instantly be bawling their eyes out if they were given what they say they want. What they say they want is infinitiely worse than the luxurious life they are given. The welfare they take and the jobs they refuse to get gets them a life better than many working citizens and they take it for granted since they have never worked a day in their lives. Fuck I hate niggers and their victim card they pretend to have.

America is doomed. A failed super power. These are the last days of Rome.

People who give a shit what others do with a US flag are usually uneducated please thank the troops retarded bunch.

It's a form of speech, and a flag is just a piece of cloth, stepping on it is disrespectful but button up shirts made out of it aren't? Go suck a black cock, fuck off.

> doesn't bother
> message is shit
pick one

btw: "I hate racism and niggers" is no solution either

It's a symbol, Eurotard. A symbol of racism, conquest, religious fanaticism and fatty fatty boom boom.
Shit, I'm surprised they're not tap dancing on it.

Well I'm sure if you stopped telling them to go back to Africa and stopped calling them by a name you used when they were slaves when you forcibly took them away from Africa they'd be less inclined to step on your worthless flag.

Racism kek

Stepping on a flag is free speech and is a protected right. Just like cross burning. gb2europe if u can't deal.

I think desecrating a flag is exactly as stupid as worshipping one. It's just colored fabric. It doesn't do anything, it doesn't mean anything, you're just choosing to get upset about a stranger damaging cloth.

>they're black we don't want to educate them
>they're black we don't want to house them
>they're black we don't want to employ them
>they're black we don't want to provide any government services to them

>omg look at all the niggers everywhere living in shitty houses no jobs and popping out kids

actions have consequences OP.

The same Irishmen who spent decades bombing the British?

America was the first to make slaves illegal . wtf

What does that have to do with Amerifat cops executing blacks today.?
Face it, Fatboy , you've earned their contempt.

Do the right thing, once the flag hits the ground you are required to burn it, if some bitches are on top when it's set to flame, all the better.

No it wasn't. Crack a book, Dummy

You've clearly never worked with the public before. I remember when I was younger and got all butt sore about racism and how bad it was. Then when I worked with the public it being entirely clear why racism exists and how much of a plague 95% of niggers are to society. They think they can treat people like trash. The very people who pay for their existence. The very people who pay for the drugs they do. The very people who pay for them to cruise the strip on the first of the month. The very people who give them a free roof to live under and a free car. They think that they deserve it all for free and they believe it is their right.

Being disillusioned with the system that is the united states is nothing new. White people disrespect the flag just as often so just shut the fuck up already.

Niggas call each other niggas, so why can't I call them that too? freedom of speech right? Suck it fag

You mean the british that raped and pillaged theiirish nation for the past two-three hundred years? Yup. You can bet they bombed the cunts for a few decades

It's the message they are sending you dweeb.

Dont start that , you ever heard of the terrorist nelson mandala , the guy organizing bombings on civilian targets.

Who later won the elections and caused a genocide of 55,000 deaths killing the people who build the country and gave the blacks jobs and lives.

In turn completely destroying a country and causing a deadly dangerous environment for every one.

You have freedom of speech and they have the freedom to step on your flag. What's the argument then? This is the issue with Westerners, a freedom doesn't mean a requirement. You don't need to go to the furthest point of your freedom to express that you're happy you have it. Just accept your freedom, shut your mouth, and move on.

This is bait.

He was a racist scum that will be put death. So should those black racists. He no more "typifies" Whites than do those two black females typify blacks.

Tell me it wasnt the British who owned the states that made slavery illegal you fucktard

That's not even remotely true you dunce

Why does anyone even give a shit about people who stomp on or burn the flag, like, people use the fucking american flag as a design for codpieces and thongs.

Daily reminder that this is the political system that you as an American believe in

Obviously it wasn't the same irishmen. They lived over a hundred years before. Moron. Do you even English?

You are a moron for simply believing shit , it is whites who suffer from the police brutality

Ain't no rag, it's a flag! 'Murica! JESUS! Noah's Ark is real! Abortion bad! So are brown people!
That's what you Amerifat retards sound like to the civilized world.

gr8 b8 m8

dat burn

This man is smart
This 'man' is retarded

Daily reminder that a state that makes speaking out against it illegal is a fascist one.

shit tier flag anyways

>You are a moron for simply believing shit
You mean like your bullshit unsupported statistics?
No,I don't believe that.

Well that your politicians fault, and yours as well for electing such politicians

God like burn >MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Give asylum to African Americans

African Americans - the descendants of Africans stolen from the continent more than 400 years ago - are experiencing what can only be called neoslavery on the land that our ancestors were forced to build. We experience daily, relentless attacks by the police, suffer high rates of incarceration due largely to discriminatory laws and sentencing, not to mention economic, health, and employment disparities for no other reason than being Black in America. One can only turn on the news to see the treatment that we are receiving in the United States, and it is only getting worse.

We are writing to request that any and all African nations consider granting us asylum within your borders.

change.org/p/african-governments-please-give-asylum-to-african-americans

Here is the thing if you cal some one a n any thing or they even think you called them something.

So only blacks are free to say nigger and only blacks are free to step on the flag

Amerifat was the LAST western national to ban slavery, Dummy. Learn how to use Wikipedia

Great argument ,

one word "Liberals".

I don't need another reason to hate niggers, they just do something stupid and give it to the master race anyway.

Oh god. Your grasp of history is as tentative as your grasp of language. Read a book or two moron.

What the fuck are you talking about? A death penalty for flag burning? What kind of stupid shit is that?

ITT: Full blown communist indoctrination.

>hurr durr national sovereignty and patriotism is baaaad durr

British controlled the Americas , British rule declared slaves to be illegal

Slavery was abolished in the British Empire in 1807, but it took a few decades more before it was fully eradicated.

Lol, I appreciate the irony of this kid dining at the all you can eat Black Cock Buffet in prison. I wonder if he does?

True?

Shut the fuck up already. Its not illegal to say 'nigger' either. for fucks sake tom sawyer wrote the word in his book. Its socially frowned upon.
Say it if you want.

Lol look up the laws for the us flag. Burning is acceptable under certain conditions

>hurr durr national sovereignty and patriotism is baaaad durr

Its not bad to be those things its bad to force it upon others stupid.

LOL nigger spotted

if you think that is bait, then you need to look into the US recent history as far back as the 1940s, when state sponsored slavery actually ended. Look into housing policies from Housing and Urban Development, look into the practices of segregation of educational settings according to economic disparities which have a higher proportionate affect on blacks. And finally without education or skills what kind of a future job do you expect them to have? I see the very same shit happening in 99% white parts of the US with similar or worse poverty rates. It all stems from poverty more than race. When you don't help those at the very bottom, you reap what you sow.

>dude I should be able to scream NIGGER and say "kill all mudskins" but these people should NOT have the right to step on the flag

Free speech/expression goes both ways

dude, im american, living in turkey, but what the fuck is this?
is it includes married underage girls or/and trafficking women etc. as "slave"?

don't mind him, product of the substandard education system here. despite what Sup Forums says, most folks don't hate black people or care that much about politics and flag desecration specifically. also, if we get to start sending folks back, lets start with the caucasians. your not even from this continent.

As much as it pisses me off, I'm glad that they are still allowed to do that here. Why? Because we haven't gone to complete shit yet.

It's a flag, It brings hope to some, pride to some and to others, it draws their anger. But at the end of the day everyone can do and say what they want and that's what it stands for anyways.

They patrolled the coast of africa to stop it gimmie a break.
Besides what about the muslim countrys only 50 years back som of them , they have been taken slaves from every where you dont hear shit about that , why are poeple allowed to be so stupid

No you get attacked for saying it

Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger NIgger...
there I said it.

I know. these pussies act like its illegal but in actuality they are scared to.

Anyone has the right to step on the flag. That's the point of the freedom it represents.

Fucking with the flag in my opinion is a way of honoring it.

Forcing it on others and overall ruining peoples lives due to your dedication to a plot of land that likely won't be habitable in 300 years is silly.

I don't give a fuck about my country.

thats probably the worst argument ever

>YOU WERE NOT NATIVE TO THAT LAND SO YOU DONT OWN IT REEEEEEEEEEEE

There is a reason the white man took it, the natives were unfit to reign.

yeah, no. not even close. remember us?

you poor baby

I guess the idea is, if you don't like the country you are in, why not move?

Not true technically Norse vikings found this continent first but saw it unfit do to nothing to plunder, hence Caucasians did find it first

>British controlled the Americas
Jesus Christ, you're an idiot. Amerifat was an independent nation when it finally abolished slavery after your Civil War, long after Britain abolished it.
Do they not teach your own nation's history in Amerifat schools? No wonder your all voting for that orange idiot.

Isn't that the logic racists and nationalists use to reason their country should be white exclusive?

lol yes you could get attacked. You can get attacked for almost any blatant form of disrespect though. Quite being a pussy, the state will never make nigger mandated into the social lexicon.
See? He will suffer no consequences from the state for his post.

You'll get arrested for it.

Found the fatty...

Nigger isn't against the law, the US flag has laws upon it, read into it sometime, oh and fyi, burning is acceptable under certian conditions.

thank you annon, sorry, i just can't see very well while sucking black penises, now i have seen it

>tom sawyer wrote it in his book
God I hope this is a joke

Yes women trade is included as women can be slaves , i know you turks value females only as property but the rest of the world doesn't.

>I don't give a fuck about my country
>thinking patriotism is forced

The communist indoctrination is complete

Because two of them stepped on a flag?

We're not voting for him. If he doesn't get his way he'll just shoot everyone on hillary's side live on camera... "what are you going to do about it? Nothing, that's what, or you get shot."

they have the right to step on or burn their own flag, but if they came to my house an took my flag and did that they might just get beaten or shot,

do you get it now?

Britfag here. I agree, take it or leave it niggers/ Step on the flag you shit on the country.And I bet if you'd ask these ungrateful niggers if they'd rather live somewhere in west Africa or in the U.S you can tell what their answer would be.