ITT: we make statements that blow minds

ITT: we make statements that blow minds

If time is not linear, you have already have had sex with lots of women in your life and you just haven't had it revealed to you yet.
>mind blown

But I already have had sex with lots of women without any stupid mental gymnastics.

If OP wasn't a fag before he posted this thread, he is a fag now.

>mind blown

Snakes are just tails with faces

if you were born vaginally, there was a brief moment where your penis was touching your mom's cunt. Therefore you fucked your mom.
>mind blown

(OP)

ahhh

kys

do vegetarians eat animal crackers?
>mind blown

traps =/= women
>you're still a faggot

I believe that our entire universe is contained within a black hole singularity, and every black hole singularity in our universe contains another universe. At some point they wrap around.

whoa

whoa

samefag

9 posters in 11 replies but 6 are samefags?
this must be wizard math
>mind blown

Kek nice one or just one leg with a face

we're inside a computer simulation and the big bang was a black hole appearing in another universe, and black holes in our universe caused big bangs creating new verses

You worded it much better than I did.

Thank you. Another way of phrasing it, every black hole singularity in our universe contains another universe, and every black hole singularity in those universes holds other universes...and so on. The "big bang" is not really an explosion, but a very rapid expansion; which is the singularity forming when a star goes supernova.

Thats not how it works but ok

Every time I take a shit, billions of life forms go on an epic journey.

>what is a theory

Your body is contains more bacteria cells than your own cells.

Your nipples and lips are the same colour.

If time isn't linear, I'm never going to have sex with another woman

Is*

No...

You're fucking stupid

There's absolutely no reason to believe that. Stop speaking

A theory is an explanation for a phenomena that has a wide variety of facts to back it up which have been gained from observation and experimentation.

Try "hypothesis."

When you die, you only die in this reality. But you wake up into another reality, having narrowly escaped death

Fine. It's still a valid idea that's plausable. And saying "that's not how it works" just shows how fucking closed minded you are.

I'm not the one that said that.

Sure thing cocksucker.
Check em

if you were to collect every time and space this when then you take it would be the very same size over

Do you even far as to decided?

The ocean is full of fish shit
>mind
Wait for it
>blown

>didnt even get
What a worthless faggot

There's absolutely no reason for your to live. Kill yourself.

Dubs decide.

Kill yourself loser

>Take your age.
>Multiply by 4.
>Now divide by 4.
>You have your age.