twitter.com/AnonBabble

Indians are the TRUE aryans, Germany on suicide watch

Alexander's ancestors

If he was browner he's look Indian.

What a meme.

i want to fuck that bunny

That's a Pashtun subhuman from Afghanistan

>That's a Pashtun subhuman from Afghanistan
A lot of Pashtun's (from what I heard from a paki here) are mixed with Indians so it's hard to tell who's a Pashtun or not.

If he didn't have colored eyes I'd say he's a light-skinned Indian.

looks ready to blow himself up

>If he was browner he's look Indian.

what did he mean by this

* he'd

And I explained it here

>If he was browner he's look Indian.
No, he wouldn't, that's a typical long iranid face. Indians have shorter faces.

light skinned indians are on average much darker than that and still look brown, op's pic is more olive/tan/beige

iranian*

iranics are aryan, indians are not

IIRC Iranians and north Indians (or the upper varna north Indians like Brahmin and Kshatriya) called themselves aryan

What do you define as 'aryan' anyway? I thought it was just blonde hair, blue eyes.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iranian_peoples

*posts picture of afghan*

Aryan means "noble" it is a word in early Sanskrit and early Avestan language

T. Poo in loo

Good to know.
But the meaning of words change. I call myself 'aryan' because of historical reasons it means someone with blonde hair and blue eyes.

But a lot of Afghans/Pahstun's have been living in Pakistan since the split. They're both paki's.

Pakistan is a meme tier identity like American t b h.

* it now means

just something ancient poos called themselves in xxx bc

You mean your ancestors?

you aren't wrong, the original aryans probably looked like OP's picture, the genetic legacies remain in white looking afghans, iranians, pakis and indians, like you can have sandnigger looking families but then have 1-2 members have very white features

No. Only the very north of indians called themselves aryans at some point. They intermixed with dravidians over time which is why you see a gradient in phenotype north to south in india.

*XXX bc
ssssh

>No. Only the very north of indians called themselves aryans at some point. They intermixed with dravidians over time which is why you see a gradient in phenotype north to south in india.
Why is South India better than Northern India despite having more Aryan blood?

South Indians are more pious, and subsequently more humble and hardworking.

south india was never subject to wars and genocides like north india was throughout history both pre and post islam

this is also true in addition to

North-India was run down by Islam for much longer and hence had a more chaotic recent history

basically, north india before islam was always invaded by people beyond the indus, dynasties like the kushans, white huns etc. all crossed the indus into india and raided/pillaged/conquered it and they never went past central india

then once islam came they did the same shit, these sorts of wars and pillaging aren't easy to recover from, just look at the state of the middle east as a result of the mongols genociding cities in iran and destroying baghdad

>white huns
wat

>and they never went past central india
Why's this?

>then once islam came they did the same shit, these sorts of wars and pillaging aren't easy to recover from, just look at the state of the middle east as a result of the mongols genociding cities in iran and destroying baghdad
Didn't India also fight against muzzie's for 500 years? Why did they keep falling to Mongol's?

1000 years of india's history is being ruled over by muslims lol

even before the mughals they were ruled by muslims

indians have been conquered by iranics, turkics and euros for the same reason, they are pretty much a beta race (excuse the autistic terminology)

they don't go past central india into south india as there's no need to

>Why did they keep falling to Mongol's?
There wasn't a united front against mughals until near the end of the Mughal empire, the Mughals arrived during one of those periods in Indian history, when there are a bunch of kingdoms fighting amongst each others, instead of being a part of an eempire, so it was easy to divide and subdue them, and even when the Mughals got weaker, the kingdoms still saw each-other as threats, so they fought wars on multiple fronts, instead of just against Mughals, at least until later on.....

>1000 years of india's history is being ruled over by muslims lol
>even before the mughals they were ruled by muslims
>indians have been conquered by iranics, turkics and euros for the same reason, they are pretty much a beta race (excuse the autistic terminology)
India has a great history m8. Don't be rude.

>they don't go past central india into south india as there's no need to
I don't know how much I believe this. There's no reason not to conquer land.

Invading forces would generally be stopped going further after this point. Historically, several large kingdoms have had their boundaries around the central region of India, hence it would difficult to fight multiple armies at once and push further down.

Are you Indian? What's your opinion on this I know that India also (somewhat) repelled Alexander the Great/Seleucid when they were united, so I guess you have a point.

I just don't see India staying united.

>India has a great history m8
sure, of being conquered and ruled by foreigners for most of it's history

about half of the indic race is muslim so that should tell you about how hard they got conquered

before islam they got conquered by iranic groups like the kushans, post islam they got conquered and ruled over by iranics and turkics for over a thousand years, and then every color of euro came along and took a piece too

the history of europe, the levant, china and japan are all easily greater

1. limited / no muslim rule in most of the south
2. superior culture - t. vijayanagra
3. superior genetics

Because Aryans were nomadic parasites who genetically latched themselves onto higher cultures.
Aryans never created any cultures of their own.

>they don't go past central india into south india as there's no need to
The northern plains is the reason.. not your autistic explanation. It's literally a plain field once you cross the Hindukush

Well, the invasions specifically happened when the kingdoms didnt co-ordinate with each other.
As far as the Alexander thing goes, I think he decided to not invade the main part of India, because he knew that his army would be outnumbered on an alien land with new and unknown diseases. Nanda would have had an upper hand in most categories at the time and Alexander's soldiers were fed up with the long campaign...

once you cross the indus you mean, and that's literally confirming what I said, there's no need to go further south when there's plenty of bounty in north india to conquer/rape/pillage

Are you that lebbo-canadian that despises poo's? I think I remember you.

>before islam they got conquered by iranic groups like the kushans, post islam they got conquered and ruled over by iranics and turkics for over a thousand years, and then every color of euro came along and took a piece too
Well I mean so did Spaniards/the Balkans. Nobody calls them beta.

>the history of europe, the levant, china and japan are all easily greater
Europe, China and Japan- yes.
Levant- irrelevant sandniggers who should stay in the ME.

>about half of the indic race is muslim so that should tell you about how hard they got conquered
So are Persians/a lot of central asian chinks. But that's because Islam is a drug.

>think he decided to not invade the main part of India,
He did want to invade the main part. His soldiers didn't.

Alexander's men were fed up with war and were on the verge of mutiny by the time he reached India.

Maharashtra is very mountainous and hard to breach if you're looking to invade the southern parts of India.

70 years of government directed nationalism has tempered / eliminated most separatist movements.
Even sikh nationalism is almost dead (at least inside india). The only separatists left are spearchuckers in the north-east, and no one cares about

>indus
indus is part of this plain, m8. The image doesn't show parts of pakistan.
here have a better map

that just confirms again what I wrote... Once you cross the indus river, which is where historically india began, you're greeting with open fields

crossing the hindu kush would get you to more mountains, after which you get to the indus river

>Levant- irrelevant sandniggers who should stay in the ME.

I disagree - the Levant is one of the cradles of civilization and its history is absolutely fascinating. India is rich in culture, the arts and civilization, but its history is not as interesting.

>70 years of government directed nationalism
congress government which formed government for the most part in this 70 years had institutionalized post modernism.

Probably the only government which festered separatists unless you fuck up with the union government.

>what is kyber pass

again, confirming my statement, anybody that crosses past the indus into india conquered it because it was bountiful

I'm talking about his battle with Porus, which a scholar accompanying him called it "his hardest battle".
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_campaign_of_Alexander_the_Great

>As for the Macedonians, however, their struggle with Porus blunted their courage and stayed their further advance into India. For having had all they could do to repulse an enemy who mustered only twenty thousand infantry and two thousand horse,

I get the feeling that you're not white as you claim you are.

You mean the Med's are. The Levant were just conquered by the Roman's.

>Hardest battle
Really? IIRC Porus'forces were pretty damn pathetic compared to Nanda's

I never said I was white. But I'm not poo either. I just don't like lebs. Anybody living in west syd can verify.

The quote's from Plutarch desu.

From what I remember Alexander won a pretty decisive victory against Porus

is this >I call myself 'aryan' because of historical reasons it means someone with blonde hair and blue eyes.
not you??

I see, well that should be expected, Porus'
kingdom was like the size of a small state or a few large districts, and his army was pretty small
Nanda on the other hand had an army of 200,000 infantrymen, 20,000 cavalry, 2,000 war chariots, and 3,000 war elephants (according to Plutarch however, the army was even bigger, with 80,000 cavalry, 8,000 war chariots, and 6,000 war elephants).

I'm trying to take a screenshot.

I just came itt.

I'll just say beforehand if you are levant, that i like most people from there. Just not the refugees we got a few decades ago.

This was a good thread.

Bump.

Why are people discussing India?

The guy in the OP is Afghan

I always though Afghans were Asian. I never met one that wasn't.

WE WUZ PORCELAIN AN' SHEIT

Good thread

Do you feel ashamed of your history m8?

poo in loo. pls respond.

Did you forgot about the place where Indians can't buy land?

>conquered
>reaching borders
>1000 years
Just where the hell are you pulling these figures from?

Also, anything the muslims touched, they converted and genocided. That goes for everything that existed from Europe to India that they defiled. The fact that they're merely 30% despite ruling over the subcontinent speaks for our "beta history".

Not really. It was our damn luck that fucking muslims decided to originate literally next door in Arabia.
Despite not being a culture based on conquering and pillaging, we managed to withstand the continuous muslims savagery for decades before they finally managed to break in.
Regretful but it doesn't eliminate the millennia of history this sub continent holds despite the attempts of muslim to whitewash everything.

I'm honestly quite surprised to see posters here parrot the muslims nonsense of "1000s of years rule".

..but Rohingyas can.

>wearing a Pakool

That's an Afghan.

because of less *ry*n blood

Afghanistan is very ethnically and racially diverse because of it's mountainous terrain

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_groups_in_Afghanistan

You mean descendants.

Levant is the crossroad between Hellenic, Mesopotamian, and Egyptian civilisation, and one of the first civilisation, definitely greater history than poos

>Levant is the crossroad between Hellenic, Mesopotamian, and Egyptian civilisation
But they're not the Hellenic, Mesopotamian, and Egyptian civilisation.

>and one of the first civilisation
I mean India also had the Indus didn't they?

It's actually more Iraq than the levant.
I really love Iraq because it definitely has the richest history in the world, both in pre-Islamic ancient civilizations and Islamic Golden age.
Such a shame what it has gone to.

The Levant has Phenocians, Assyrians, Nabateans Canaanites,...
Pic is from my country. Nabatean kingdom.

t.

haha holy fuck, is this for real. you can even tell she's partly Amerindian

>no matter how bad it gets you'll never be an insecure South American
God bless.

I thought spread of Islam in India was by the mughals?

>Argentinians taught syrians language
wtf?

That's for pashtuns in Pakistan they look mixed but in Afghanistan where they're more heavily concentrated they look more med.

iirc islam was always in India from numerous invasions from you guys.

It was only dominant when the Mughal's came.

Hahahah there are too many mongolian hazaras in sydney thats why

You afghan?

You missed up, Syriangirl is telling the Argie her (SG) ancestors taught italians language
Romans didn't invent their alphabet, they took it from the Greeks who took it from the Phoenicians

Ic

yea bachem

Why are people so obsessed with history anyway?

How you liking australia? Hazara?

Do you keep any racial baggage like other recent immigrants do (serbs and bosnians, indians and pakis, japs and koreans)?

Because, someone who doesn't have a past doesn't have a present and someone who doesn't have a present has no future, history is important because it provides perfect explanation on what were the events that happened in the past that resulted in the way you're currently living in the present, you learn about the causes of things and how much they affect the future, you learn from mistakes, plus it's fun and interesting

Oh I meant to say
>argentians descent from romans
wtf?

Since she said syria should be showing gratitude for defending them from persians which she as an argie has nothing to do with.

I understand what you're saying (which is most likely a reason for why African-American communities are so fucked compared to their other African counterparts) and I love reading up on history myself, but a lot of the time it just turns to
>reeeeeeee we made you worship us!!!
And > you learn from mistakes, never happens

Australia is pretty good, easy-going people, but Western Sydney is like a whole different country, its full of ethnics.
For me its fun to bantz with them, But for some of the elder generation they still bring have those attitudes.

>The Italian population in Argentina is the second largest in the world, by numbers, outside of Italy,[9] some 25 million people. Italians form a majority of the population of Argentina and neighbouring Uruguay as up to two-third have some Italian background; among the Latin American countries, only Brazil has more people of Italian descent (28 million, approximately 15 percent of Brazil's total population).
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_groups_of_Argentina

>Australia is pretty good, easy-going people, but Western Sydney is like a whole different country, its full of ethnics.
it should be nuked ayy? where do you live?
Are you a white passing afghan?

>For me its fun to bantz with them, But for some of the elder generation they still bring have those attitudes.
What attitude? Towards nigs? Other central asians? poo in loo's?