Farewell, Old Friend

Farewell, Old Friend

Other urls found in this thread:

usnews.com/news/blogs/data-mine/2014/12/11/outsourcing-to-china-cost-us-32-million-jobs-since-2001
washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2016/10/18/dont-blame-the-robots-an-interview-on-manufacturing-automation-and-globalization-with-susan-houseman/
epi.org/publication/manufacturing-job-loss-trade-not-productivity-is-the-culprit/
gallup.com/poll/116479/barack-obama-presidential-job-approval.aspx
nytimes.com/interactive/2016/11/08/us/politics/election-exit-polls.html?_r=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

back in a moment

who?

I always found it funny how his forehead looks like Russia.

atleast obama can talk
trump talking is so autistic. america such a joke now

In 2007 I was young and idealistic. I thought Obama would change the world.
Now, I'm a dedicated Trump voter. Good job Obummer.

he is so cute. sigh

B-b-but we're gonna be buddies Russia! We're gonna save the white race together!

wat

we'll be the best buddies once we annex alaska :DDD

you can annex your anus

SON OF A WHORE I WILL SWEAR AT YOU IN THE FORUM

I mean I think he has a forehead very similar in shape to russia. the contours and wrinkles with the hairline and eyebrows.

the fuuuuu

that's random

Is this a joke? Are you kidding me?

AUTISM

Thanks a lot, you've made me look at obama's forehead for 20 minutes looking like a dumbass

Sup Forums

Honestly if you can't see it you're probably the one with autism because you can't look at and recognize similarities in facial structure. I'm a bit socially awkward but I'm not on the spectrum.

As additional proof to Obama's head looking like Obama compare LITERALLY ANYONE ELSE'S forehead to it. No forehead matches up as well as Obama's does. I've tried Trump, Hillary, Bernie, Romney, Kanye West, Joe Biden, and just for fun even Hitler and Stalin. No one comes fucking close.

i mean obama's head looking like russia not obama's head looking like obama.

it would be funny if someone's forehead looked like a smaller version of their face though.

Can US presidents get relected a second time if there was a gap presidency in the middle?
For example
Obama 2008-2016
Trump 2016-2020
Obama 2020-etc

Because if that's possible, that's what's gonna happen.

no. two terms in all.

I already miss him

I think that's only possible in Russia

Fuck off you lying piece of shit. Every toxic Obama/Hillary airhead should be locked in a cage, or stomped in the head, like the rabid thug that they are.

>hurr durr Obama can talk
>hurr durr autism

You don't know what that word means, lefturd.

Annex a missile up your ass you sodomizing hypocrite.

And Argentina

>I've tried Trump, Hillary, Bernie, Romney, Kanye West, Joe Biden, and just for fun even Hitler and Stalin. No one comes fucking close.

Aw isis murdered that guy who makes those cool primitive technology videos?

>mfw Trump has done more to better America in 4 weeks than Obama did in 8 years
His legacy stands as the most pathetic unmasculine FAILURE to ever "run" our country.

IFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIF OKIE DOKE

And pissing off China, Best Korea, being near to make an international economy colapse and destroying the free market is good for america because...

Fuck you Paco, get to building, after all you're just another brick in The Wall

>to better America in 4 weeks than Obama did in 8 years

this is why i hate trumpo shills
they desire/demand anything at a super fast pace and become loud to do it.

Will unironically miss this man.

>TWO TERMS
>TWO
>FUCKING
>TERM
>8
>YEEEEEEARS
>10 TRILLION IN DEBT

That's how really is like the average american

Really makes you think. It's almost as if if you're predecessor irresponsibly runs up the deficit, it takes a while to bring it back down.

The worst part about this is that now we officially have no way to bantz properly with other civilized countries since we're about to be led by a literal retard whose autistic fans willingly welcome him shitting in their mouths by appointing former corporate executives and Goldman Sachs employees to his cabinet after spending the election railing against them. T

rump's election officially demoted us to at best Italy-tier.

American postâ„¢

>Trump's election officially demoted us to at best Italy-tier.
For decades we made fun about how badly governed Latin America is. They underwent predictable cycles of election of a populist, who ruined the country with silly meme tier economic policies, most notable by increases in inflation and corruption, followed by election of technocrats who'd get the economy back on track, followed by civil unrest because people didn't feel represented enough and the next cycle.

The rise of populism in the West means effectively the Latin-Americanization of the West. Britain, the US, Hungary, Poland and Greece are already in it. Multiple other European countries have lost considerable room for political maneuver because the populist threat to take over government limits the freedom of action of the current one. This is most visible in France under Hollande, which is one of the main reasons why Germany currently stands out as Europe's leader as it still has this freedom of action.

A US president can be elected for one term, lose an election the next term, then be elected again for a second term. Obama served two consecutive terms, so that's it for him.

hahahahaha what the fuck

Reagan tripled the national debt and sent more jobs overseas yet conservashits suck his dick like no tomorrow.

Best post. Hans gets it.

>tfw our children's generation will look to Asia for role model leadership

Good riddance.

Now Trump is bringing them back sheep fucker.

Because he wasn't a nutless un-American traitor trying to make the country EU 2.0

lol no he won't. The only important jobs need an education. Dumb labor is over since automation can do most dumb labor, its just not worth it when you can outsource.

>muh automation maymay

We hasld auromation for vehicles for decadea dioahit. You atill need manual labor to completely assemble a car.

And it isn't solely vehicle manufacturing he's bringing back.

Trump's populist rhetoric bares a lot of similarities to the rise of Juan Peron, who JUSTed his country so hard that it went from France-tier to Mexico-tier despite infinite growth potential.

The POTUS is just a figurehead, but as far as figureheads go, he was miles better than Dubya or this Orangutan coming up next.

American politics is a farce.

>Germany acting as if it's any sort of a political role model
what the fuck

Are we talking about the same Germany, or is there another Germany I've never heard about? Because last I checked, German politicians were a fucking joke, even by populist standards; just look at how your elected clowns dealt with the financial crisis in other EU countries, with the refugee crisis, with Brexit, with the Ukraine crisis, and so on.

Germany's politicians seem to have an astounding gift of circlejerking endlessly while accomplishing nothing positive outside of their own borders. So sorry, but "leader of Europe" isn't appropriate at all.

>American """"""""""""""""manufacturing""""""""""""""

throw it in the garbage

>Reagan wasn't a traitor

Now I know you're shitposting.

>We hasld auromation for vehicles for decadea dioahit

How can you expect to ever have any job with physical labour when you don't have the coordination to type a sentence without half the words being maimed?

And new jobs will continue to be created under Trump faggot. Win-win for all. Except for the libtards who want to see him fail.
usnews.com/news/blogs/data-mine/2014/12/11/outsourcing-to-china-cost-us-32-million-jobs-since-2001

phone while driving Pham

Trump doesn't really has a leadership like obama has. Obama is black,well spoken and dedicated to his job so everyone respects him as a leader even though they don't agree with his policy

Half the country hates trump and he's not an eloquent speaker. He sounds like a retard and he's was never a politician. Soon people will not take him seriously

>he risks his life to win an argument on Sup Forums

washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2016/10/18/dont-blame-the-robots-an-interview-on-manufacturing-automation-and-globalization-with-susan-houseman/

epi.org/publication/manufacturing-job-loss-trade-not-productivity-is-the-culprit/

>everyone respects obama

gallup.com/poll/116479/barack-obama-presidential-job-approval.aspx

>48%

Nobody cares about gender study degree shitskins. Most educated whites voted for Trump for a reason.

Obama actually saved jobs by signing ARRA when he should have let the companies fail. Bailing them out sets a bad precedent

>What is Contra scandal
Going to need actual sources. For one we know labor participation has gone up under Obama just more people are part time employed

Goodbye Obomgo

The US has done nothing but grow its manufacturing output in the last few decades. China is also automating and sending its jobs to SE Asia or Ghana, Ethiopia, Kenya, or Rwanda so it might be hard to get those jobs back. What Trump should do is guilt companies like Ford and GM who have tanked state economies by moving to Mexico to come back. Ford would have lost 900million dollars by moving their plant to Mexico. I have no idea why they wanted to do it, but at least Trump convinced them not to.

Approval doesn't equate to respect, Cletus

>mih anecdote doesn't coint

Kill yourself you fucking idiot. Obama was a blunder in foreign policy with Libya, Russia, Syria, ISIS, amd Afghanistan. That's why US approval dropped massively in almost every country under his term.

>cletus

Says the sheepfucking inbred trash.

>bring them back
>the mutli-million corps bring back 500 jobs and get extreme benefits from Trump for coming back
>most of the shit is still produced offshore
>CEOs literally laugh their asses off as they can make huge amounts of profits for only employing like 300 people in the US

lmao how retarded do you have to be

I'm not the one driving and shitposting to win an internet argument lmao

Actually Ford would have gained more revenue had they continued building more plants in Mexico, dumbshit. But the tariffs got them to back off.

Likewise not every college educated white is smart or majored in an important field. Do you not see the irony in your statement?

I do because I can. Doing 120 right now in a car that would take the average sheepfucker in your country a year to earn.

Agreed, hence why the ones who got degrees in gender studies and other liberal arts shit voted for Hillary overwhelmingly
You do realize economic success correlates strongly with IQ? Want to post results by income brackets?

Good. Keep driving and posting. The danger of killing yourself is worth the internet argument, you underachieving pathetic, perpetually furious cousin-fucking hillbilly piece of shit. Hopefully you smash into a wall and remain permanently brain damaged.

>it's a "the Sup Forumsfags come at night" episode

I hope you crash your car :^)

>I do because I can
You do beacause your an idiot.

>win a nobel peace prize
>instigate the greatest breakdown in world peace since the cold war ended

Best part is that now he has set a record to beat.

>phone while driving Pham
MERIKA

>says as he's shagging his fucking sheep while his family is inbred to fucking shit

Don't worry. I'll live and defend god emperor.

>Want to post results by income brackets?

:^)

hang yourself you retarded piece of shit

Good riddance.

I like driving fast and tempting fate. :^)

captcha dog lane speed

>Trumpcuck banter

I'm literally lmaoing @ your pathetic excuse of a ""life""

If we roll dubs, you have to very suddenly jerk the steering wheel to the right

>poor and dumb voted for hillary
>posts an irrelevant image
>highly selective immigration policies

Jump off the nearest cliff. Hard-mode, can't use your designated sheep to fuck as a cushion :^)

>Most educated whites voted for Trump for a reason

???

>still lives in the hood after 8 years of Obama
>one brother in jail, the other eating bullets in Syria
>the elites get richer
>muh black president!!

Not the rabbit hole you want to go down. STEM majors are overwhelmingly liberal. Every scientific hotpot in the nation voted liberal. Even the ones in red states like Houston

nytimes.com/interactive/2016/11/08/us/politics/election-exit-polls.html?_r=0
for 2016

Fuck off nigger

It counts people with Associates. I honestly didn't know Associate degrees were that common

W-what's this

Sup Forums btfo.

But yes, education was positively correlated with Clinton's voters.

Asians voted overwhelmingly for Hillary so his image is relevant to counter your point

>June 2016

lmao

see
>white college graduates 49%

>no mommy don't drive on the bumpy road, I'm trying to type!

Pathetic.

I'm laughing so hard