I'M FUCKING ANGRY RIGHT NOW, I HAD A VASECTOMY 2 YEARS AGO AND TODAY I FOUND THIS INSIDE THE GARBAGE CAN...

I'M FUCKING ANGRY RIGHT NOW, I HAD A VASECTOMY 2 YEARS AGO AND TODAY I FOUND THIS INSIDE THE GARBAGE CAN. DOES IT SAY MY WIFE IS PREGNANT? SHOULD I KILL HER?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_vc0pokhmSA
youtube.com/watch?v=lu2Eojto2_c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

kek. cuck'd

/thread

A Vasectomy is not always 100% effective, sometimes the surgery fails.

seriously i found that shit. does it mean she is pregnant?

pregnancy tests are only accurate minutes after using them. sitting for hours can make the line appear. get a test to make sure the vasectomy is still effective.

Google it you idiot.

Congrats. You're having a boy

It's not unheard of for a vasectomy to fail. That being said, tread cautiously.

we know that, thats why I use condom too.

you should be more worried about whether or not she knows you had a vasectomy.

This will be her excuse when she's pretend surprised that she's pregnant. She had a reason for checking. You've been cucked OP.

Do you want us to stay away from you and your wifes son in the future?

Kek @ faggots believing this is a serious thread

This
/thread

The question is, does she know you had a vasectomy? Because if she does know that, she's definitely fucking someone else.

the only 100% certain way to not have kids is to not have sex
unless youre a cucklord which im sure op isn---

oh

Paternity test/10 unless you are a frenchfag, they are illeagle there

Kys

Did you have the follow up tests after having your vas that you're supposed to have? Sounds like shit still using a condom after getting snipped though.

OP here, she has been going out with her girl friends more often lately, what the fuck anons Im fucking angry right now what i should do when she come back home from work?

obviously she knows, i got that shit when we got married

>SHOULD I KILL HER?
That's a bit extreme. I'd say no.

>SHOULD I KILL HER?
yes, that is a positive test. please hide a camera and let us watch you confront and kill her

As other have said, check your vasectomy. Go to a urologist, get them to check for active sperm. If you're clean, then get angry.

A vasectomy can heal back, but if it's going to it would have happened within the first 6 months. Almost all pregnancies from vasectomies are either people who didn't wait long enough to clear the existing sperm that was already past the cut or people who didn't go back at the 6 month mark to make sure it hadn't reversed.

If you've been fucking her raw for 2 years without incident it's unlikely your vas reversed, but getting your sperm checked will give you peace of mind and legal standing when this goes to court.

If she knows you're fixed, why would she need a pregnancy test?

Mull that over.

And sometimes they heal. Save the anger for after a DNA test. If she has been faithful she'll shrug off the request.

Congrats, she's fucking someone else!

Time to lawyer up.

please hide a camera and live stream you beating the cheating whore

We have been fucking with condom plus vasectomy for two years, she starts going out more often and now this what has happened here. I think it's fucking clear. Im OP

OMG THIS CUCK THREAD IS SO NUANCED AND CREATIVE

I wish I had a dollar for every person who doesn't reverse image search this pot

Leave it where she will find it and leave her a note demanding she explain herself. Then don't say anything. Let her approach you. No matter what she says, at the end of the conversation leave her.

Else you're a fucking cuckold.

Also dubs get!

OP, you need to act quickly. Get a sperm test to verify if you are fertile. If you are, no need to continue. If not, contact a lawyer. You will want to talk thoroughly with him in order to figure out the smartest way to divorce her before you act rashly.

Good luck, OP. I hope your vasectomy failed, and your wife didn't cheat on you.

Timestamp

theres only 1 thing left to do.

hire a hitman to kill her family then kill the hitman so there are no loose strings

yes it is clear. It is time to take action. Beat her to death, cam up and let us watch.

Vasectomies can fail. Go get yours tested before you do ANYTHING else. It should only take a day, I believe.

Then, regardless of the result, you have to decide on some shit. First off, it's possible your wife was experiencing some symptoms and/or her period is late, so she was worried that your vasectomy failed. Obviously, if you find out your vasectomy failed, this is the likely cause. Enjoy your kid.

Secondly, it's possible it's someone else's test. Maybe your wife had a friend over, or a relative, and that person was scared to take a test but your wife convinced them to. Or maybe they were scared someone would find the test in the trash, and took one over your house. A million possibilities.

However, if your vasectomy didn't fail AND you don't think any of this is possible, decide if you want to lawyer up first. If so, do this before you confront your wife. Act perfectly normal during this time.

Once you get that out of the way, THEN confront your wife. Have something recording beforehand. Stay 100% calm. Tell her the straight facts: you found a positive pregnancy test in the trash, and you'd like her to explain herself. Surprise her with it but don't get super aggressive and don't let your feelings take over.

If she admits to everything, or if you don't believe her, then don't tell her about the impending divorce. Tell her that you need some time to think things over, and that if she wants to stay together you'll have to do couples therapy, and that you'll be looking for a therapist. This is a lie, but that way you can move forward in the divorce much easier. At that point, follow all advice from your lawyer.

If she has a reasonable explanation and you're going to believe it, then you have to believe it 100%. Not doing so will eat you up inside.

Also, as someone else stated, the test can go positive later on, well after it's taken, so it might not actually be positive.

Good luck.

Also, suck cocks faggot op.

I forgot to mention, Don't let any of this reach your wife. You want to be completely prepared before she knows your plans.

Test anyway. If for nothing else than to be able to submit it to court. If this goes to divorce that will help your settlement. It will also prevent her from trying to peg you with paternity.

Vasectomys can fail.

OP, I'm sorry you had to find out this way. If it's a boy call it Steve, if it's a girl, call it Stephanie.

Kind Regards,

Steve.

Timestap or GTFO

nobody wants to hear scientific or medical explanations or words of wisdom from a bunch of dumb assholes. OP, CAM UP AND SMASH THAT CUNT'S FACE IN

I agree. Kill her and let us watch. Don't let whoever put that in your slut wife spread their genes.

OP HERE i just took another pic of this shit to confirm, then does this shit say she is pregnant?? if it yes im gonna beat her, she just arrived.

this

it should be named after its father, Tyrone or Tyrona

this guy is a pro

Timestamp

i lol'd

Take your wife on a wilderness camping trip this weekend and make sure she has an "accident" where she doesn't make it back

Could always be a false positive. Don't sperg out yet, user.

If she doesn't mention it in a few days, you are a cuck

God, that was awesome
Have you been in this situation before? It sounds like you did.

Ok anons this is surrealistic, she just confesed she has been seeing another man and left home.

>Wait till she spawns a baby
>Throw pokeball

dirty bastard

>not realizing another man got her preggo

youtube.com/watch?v=_vc0pokhmSA

Nah, just read a bunch of accounts on here and reddit. Pretty much, don't jump to conclusions, account for all possibilities, keep your emotions out of it, and keep your decision to divorce and involve a lawyer a secret until the lawyer tells you otherwise.

op, you are such a pussy faggot that I wouldn't be surprised if the sperm from you getting ass fucked didn't wiggle out of your asshole and into her pussy while you were sleeping

what i do now, i kill her, kill myself or what

I love her i cant stand the idea of she being with another man

Im OP

If she knows you've gotten a vasectomy, she obviously wouldn't check for pregnancy. Do I'd she knows and you're married, record you confronting her and get her to confess, then dump her

An hero and stream it kill yo bitch wife first

LOL why are you going through your own trash?

Once again, contact a lawyer. There is no way you could kill her now that she left, and you would get a long time in prison.

Nigga where the timestamp at?

If you're gonna google it, at least make it something that doesn't show up immediately :c I wanna be fooled, and live in the illusion!

Go get your sperm count tested you moron.

OP here and what about ruining her life online? I have nudes of her

nice work with photoshop

LOL either fake or OP is married to a spic

Pregnant or not why would she have a reason to check if your snipped?

Bitch be off fucking niggers.

youtube.com/watch?v=lu2Eojto2_c

False positive dude chill
Preggo tests are void after 20 minutes

The problem here is that if she knows you had a vasectomy and she is using a pregnancy test without telling you she has missed a period, she is hiding something.

Do you know when her next cycle is supposed to start? If so, check her tampon box and count how many she has. Two days after her scheduled start date, count the tampons. Do that for the rest of the week. If there aren't any missing, she's prego. Also, if she hasn't used any at the end of the week she was due to start, call your doctor immediately and schedule a fertility test. Once you get the results, you will have to make a decision. If you confront her, the marriage will probably be over. If she isn't pregnant, she will see your sneaking around counting her tampons and going to the doctor as evidence that you don't trust her. If you don't say anything and she gets an abortion without telling you, or even worse, starts showing, you will have to decide if you're willing to raise another man's kid, leave you for the other guy, or know your wife is a cheating slut. None of these options are worth a shit. If she is cheating and pregnant, you do not want her setting the divorce agenda. Always be the one to file so that you control the money and the assets.

Trust me here user. If you are going to end the marriage, do not let her file before you do or she will control all the assets. Be proactive, not re-active.

How the fuck you didn't threw the garbage since 2 years nigga you fucking filthy dirty ass son of a bitch cock sucking head dick whore!