Here's mine.

Love a good obedient slave

youtube.com/watch?v=lu2Eojto2_c

That's some good filth

Oh I've never seen her on here before

i saw her a few days ago

Such a good sub

Here's my fuck doll

I used to be a 24/7 slave, that all changed when he started to love me too much. :/ I sure do miss it.

pics?

Amazing
Here's mine with a gag and collar around her neck

well done get my good sir. nice gab, thou surest gotest meeth.

you have two? nigga

I like to really abuse mine

>Be me
>Be 30 in college town
>make an account on gk2gk (a nerd dating website)
>most of the profiles are fake as fuck but find a real qt3.14 on there (pic related)
>is 18 and freshman at local uni
>she's never been kissed and wants to change that

Itson.png

>invite her over, says she's saving herself for mariage but we can do anything else

Anal.exe

>really likes 50 shades, wants me to be her master
>I destroy this poor girl daily doing the most awful stuff I can think of. Piss, scat, bondage, torture, humiliation, fucking in public, I was merciless.

But Always respected her saving herself for mariage and never fucked her pussy, always her ass. Every day without lube

One day she comes to me

>user I'm going abroad for the semester will stay faithful to me?

I already had 2 side chicks

>anything for you. Now get on the bed.

>Tie her to the bed spread eagle. Sit on her face and make her eat my ass, she hates it but obeys and sticks her tongue so far up my ass I thought I was the one being fucked

>Start fucking her ass. She loves it, pussy is dripping juices lubing it up.

About2nut.gif

>Pull out of her ass and without any warning plow balls deep into her virgin snatch.

>she starts crying and screaming and bucking and begging me not to but it's too late, that vCard is mine slut.

>nut on her tear stained face

I heard she got some kinda infection from getting shit in her pussy and had to deal with that during her the trip to france.

She says she would have wanted to continue to be my slave if not for me posting pictures with my side chick on FB as soon as she was gone though.

moar

Out of curiosity, how did you broach the subject? Or do you just start choking a bitch and if she stays she stays?

The easiest slaves to train are the already broken whores

Moar pics user. Especially scat.

Thats the only one she emailed me when she was in france. The rest were on my old phone which I lost when a canoe flipped over in some rapids

How do you find submissive women? I'm trying to be an online Dom but I don't know where to find a sub

if you don't know, or can't find any, or you can't convince a girl to do it, then you are not a true Dom

erin cohen slut slave
kik carl1_234 for vids

try fetlife

most of the women on there want a in person Dom, not some one online playing at it.

big chick i tamed a while ago. loves cock and does anything I say.

i won:

youtu.be/1-PkHu8KeoM?list=PLmldNcKCtUm41hNAMvWWkWtT-wJsn_cgR

Holy shit, are you me?

Excellent thread idea

Tbh I'm a slave myself, but my owner left me. Looking for a good dick. txt me on kik if interested! kik: Nat3_98
Btw 19 f

Fake, kik user is a dude.