Your boy, coppercab is now a woman?

Your boy, coppercab is now a woman?
Da fuck.

thesun.co.uk/news/1533600/star-of-viral-gingers-have-souls-meme-becomes-a-woman-after-undergoing-sex-change-procedure/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lu2Eojto2_c
youtube.com/watch?v=Lu7bldQixnA
youtube.com/watch?v=5lvweMBCqAs
vimeo.com/155612866
vimeo.com/177164754
youtube.com/watch?v=vtGqVxfpZ2M
youtube.com/watch?v=RsBSJQqzMRU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wtf b.

Your boy

He just needed attention

>coppercab
the guy is trolling

Nigga thought by turning into a chick he'd gets a soul

>nigga thought wrong

Funny he still looks exactly the same as in his old picture

TOP KEK

>transginger

He is a fantastic troll, I fell for it for quite a long time.

>attention seeker seeks attention

The Sun. We dont buy that shit in Liverpool. Ill wait til its on a more reliable news source. Like Gawker

>Claire le transgendered Cab
>I am a proud tranny
>btw I'm a tranny
They're just as bad as vegans.

I care.

"She" (reserving the lack of citation marks once it's proven that "she's" actually serious) can't do make up for shit. I'm a "cis male" and could do a better job.

Basing this on "her" latest video.

youtube.com/watch?v=lu2Eojto2_c

Doubt it. (S)he'd never be able to bounce back from trolling about this subject.

hopefully he gets raped by a pack of wild niggers.

good for her

I'd fuck him now.

you realize he's a very high level troll right?

from natural ginger to natural red head, all it took was a sex change.

Gavin McGinnis interviewed this faggot last Thursday on the Anthony Cumia network (compound media). Copperfag is just a retarded attention whore

>Da fuck.
seems like youre more a faggot than he his

He doesn't even look like the photo
youtube.com/watch?v=Lu7bldQixnA
This video is from today and it is just literally him as he was with makeup on, unless he grew a lot of hair in a few hours and magically removed all his blemishes he is full of shit.

I'd fuck it. Shoot, I'd fuck a lot of thing.

the fuck

HAHA what a fag.

He was just pissed off because he was a pretty girl underneath. lol.

Did you see his fucking "coming out" video?

He literally smeared some makeup on his face and called himself a girl. He's a troll, get the fuck out newfaggot

So brave

He HAS to be a troll. No way this is real. He's going awfully far with it though...

youtube.com/watch?v=5lvweMBCqAs

He now *looks* like a woman. There's nothing he can do to ever actually be a woman.

The other day some music producer who's apparently friends with Daniel Tosh that browses Sup Forums was trying to get him to bring Coppercab back on the show now that he's a ginger bitch

Where are you music man and did you deliver

got a link without having to subscribe ?

Extremely underrated post

He doesn't even look like a woman you fucking retard

kek

Wait, what? AHAHAHAHA!

That'd be hilarious. Like, not only is he a ginger, he's also a woman.

He's attained master troll status now.

It's on pirate bay

He only managed to troll 12 year olds and SJWs.

Wouldn't call that master troll but this story's still fresh, can't wait to see what's he gonna do next tbh.

I wonder if they chopped his dick off yet.

I know coppercab is trolling, but deep down, I am worried this might not be the case...

I was hoping he would admit the ruse soon after pic related happened.

He said he's working in a restaurant to save money so he can have his dick removed.

link to vid pls

What a fag.

vimeo.com/155612866

>>Trans Ginger......

It's an old joke actually. Even in southpark, i'm not sure but I think Cartman was spelling "Transgender" as "Transginger".

He went from a angry ginger troll to a transexual that stands up for LGBTQ community.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH *takes a break*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

you went from retard to full retard

kill self

One more time.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH *takes a break*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Who gives a fuck? It's still funny!

shes a qt

solid 7, wood

I am laughing in a WTF way, but still in a good way. Good for him.

Is that...no it cant be is that
>DAT BOI?

I think you're overretarding...

>gavin waxes his asshole confirmed

This can't be real.

He showed his asshole to the world literally. I think it is real.

Good for HER

Heres him on the gavin show as a "woman" now

she showed her asshole to the world**

get it right, transphobic shitbird

forgot link vimeo.com/177164754

"she" shows her tits lmao

He literally has to be trolling.

Why so many dislikes?

Too soon?

If he is trolling. He will go down as the Andy Kaufman of Trolling. The true king.

top kek, what, I can't tell if he's serious or not... fuuuck...

I know. a pure genius. He went in and out from being a dude to being a feminine guy.

them titties

1. He always gets dislikes because he's a troll
2. People hate when transgenders get spotlight just because they want to remove their dicks

Top Kek? More like the Top Mentally-Ill patient at the local nuthouse.

vimeo.com/177164754

A recent interview where he get called out, then pulls out his titty to identify as a woman. Shits cash.

What's coppercab's endgame here?

Now that it has gone this far, imagine the liberal tears when it turns out it was all a joke.

If god made him a ginger with freckles, than does god want him to be a woman?

AIDS from a nigger.

Ew. That hipster faggot loves trannys. No wonder he hangs out with Tranth.

Lol. Music producer here from the other day. They're trying to get him back on the show for next season. The next two episodes have already been booked. So if copper wants to trolololol on t.v again it'll be next season.

youtube.com/watch?v=vtGqVxfpZ2M

I'd love to see how that turns out

Did he photoshop to make himself a decent looking girl? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

what the fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=RsBSJQqzMRU

She's so beautiful to me.

Who's that in the pic?

you're full of shit

Where the fuck else would you spend a sunday night? That hashtag is retarded as fuck. The night ends at some point and you end up in your bed. Holy fucking shit I hate retarded people.

Top kek

BOIPUSSYYYYYYYY